Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Wifi Matches/Tournaments?

Blog Entries

Sounds like a good time. I'll sign up.
    Rebellious Eagle (Steph, SoulSilver): 4297-5709-0459
    I also have Platinum but I don't like my team on there as much.
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Eagle View Post
    Sounds like a good time. I'll sign up.
    Rebellious Eagle (Steph, SoulSilver): 4297-5709-0459
    I also have Platinum but I don't like my team on there as much.
    I have 486 of 493 pokémon. I will give you 6 as present if you want.

EDIT: Ah, okay. You have SoulSilver as well. But I can still send you some pokémon.

Blog Entries

If anyone wants to join, put doesn't have a whole 100 team and enough time/patience to get a full team, I can provide one or two "pretty good" level 100 pokemons.

I've had a few cases where I trained one with decent/good EV's (or whatever it's called again), only to get one with really good/great later on.

So I have a few level 100 who are well-trained and have decent/good EV's that I'm willing to give away if someone really needs them.

If I remember correctly, it's a Skarmory, a Gyarados and a... uh... at least one more that I really can't remember at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow View Post
    If anyone wants to join, put doesn't have a whole 100 team and enough time/patience to get a full team, I can provide one or two "pretty good" level 100 pokemons.

I've had a few cases where I trained one with decent/good EV's (or whatever it's called again), only to get one with really good/great later on.

So I have a few level 100 who are well-trained and have decent/good EV's that I'm willing to give away if someone really needs them.

If I remember correctly, it's a Skarmory, a Gyarados and a... uh... at least one more that I really can't remember at the moment.
    There is no necessity in training your Pokémon 99 levels.

We always use the Level Warp option so all of our Pokémon have the same level.

That's fair and so no one needs to train his/her Pokémon completely.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-19-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Double Post because it is necessary.

We need some for people for the tournament.

Is it possible there aren't enough people who can do online battles? We would need at least 10 people. I have one more so if there are for other people who want to join us just post it here.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

We could use Shoddy Battle instead, but that takes most of the fun out of it.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I'll join, just need to get my friend code...x-x;

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I have a couple of friends interested, but they're busy with exams right now. But they'll be done before the tournament gets started.

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    We could use Shoddy Battle instead, but that takes most of the fun out of it.
    Normal online battles will be fine.

@Summoner: Ah, I am glad to see you again. Please post your friend code as soon as possible.

@Vermachtnis: It would be great if there are some people who want to show us their experience as Pokémon Trainer.

Default New challenger approaches

Yo, i'm in. I'm at college right now and don't have access to wfc so i don't have a friend code yet for Soul Silver, but i'll be done with this semester in a week and a half or so, so i'll post it then.

Just so i'm clear on the rule about Garchomp, it's banned from our team if we use Tyranitar or Hippowdon, right. Does that meen that Hippowdon is banned if we use Tyranitar, or vise-versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Yue Kitsune View Post
    Just so i'm clear on the rule about Garchomp, it's banned from our team if we use Tyranitar or Hippowdon, right. Does that meen that Hippowdon is banned if we use Tyranitar, or vise-versa?
    No it doesn't.

Both of them have the ability "Sandstorm". Only Garchomp uses "Sand Veil", so only "Garchomp + Tyranitar" or "Garchomp + Hippowdon" and of course "Garchomp + Tyranitar + Hippowdon" is not allowed.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-24-2010 at 10:14 AM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

If you want something with Sand Veil though, you can use Gliscor, Dugtrio, Cacturne, or Sandslash, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    If you want something with Sand Veil though, you can use Gliscor, Dugtrio, Cacturne, or Sandslash, however.
    Indeed but they are not comparable to a monster like Garchomp.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Of course they aren't but still

Cacturne can be pretty evil with Sand Veil, Brightpowder, Subtitute + Leech Seed and Focus Punch or Sucker Punch, though. It has a pretty good attack and special attack stat, after all.

Its attack and special attack won't help it to much. It cannot even learn a 100 % hit attack like Earthquake and it is slow while one Earthquake can be enough to beat it - probably. Substitute could be useless if you don't have one round left to use it.