Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Booze Thread

I'm drinknig tequila right now 'cause my dad might notice if the vodka is consumed :X

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

For beer, if it's on tap in the pub/bar I'm in - Carlsberg. Otherwise, Stella Artois.

My favourite shorts are Archers & lemonade, Southern Comfort & lemonade, Jägermeister & red bull. I also love Cherry Sourz and lemonade... tastes like cherry drops!

I'm not too picky really, I like a lot of drinks... but I don't like white rum & cider (except for the strawberry cider...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!). I tend to stay away from vodka, too.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I like to drink beer. It makes me feel manly, but then I can subvert the stereotype by being extremely un-manly.

Also, apparently, I hold my bottles in a gay way. That's kind of worrying.

I like the ???berg stuff and Stella, but that's too expensive. I hate Fosters, it tastes like urine.

The first drink I ever got drunk off was rum 'n' coke. :P
    jkhkjg

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I like beer, but mostly pale ales or the like. I went to college in Pennsylvania, so Yuengling is practically part of my blood (it was served at pretty much every event). Other good ones mentioned in this thread: Blue Moon, Stella, Carlsberg, etc. And like Bunny, I will drink pretty much anything with vodka. I inherited a love for a simple vodka and tonic from my dad.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

1) Mother got drunk once and I was 14 and ended up shutting a door on her, because she started running towards me with something of a manic expression on her face.

2) Halloween last year. Didn't even go out or anything, actually stayed inside like a lonely 16 year old with two bottles of cider. Hate how the price is going up a bit. . .every little helps reduce my balance XD. Couldn't get up the stairs, didn't answer the door to anyone and ate the sweets for myself. Announced my love for several people on the phone, including my also drunk mother who called me from her boyfriend's place to find out if Harry Hill is a doctor in something. And a few truths and dares. Yeeeeeah. . .

Social's coming up SOMEtime though, so I'm sure I'll have plenty more tales to tell. Since they're oh.so.exciting.

I am not a man

I can't stand Cider. A couple of years ago I got wasted off it and had the worst hangover I've ever had, can't touch it since then.

When I'm watching the football, I'll usually get a four pack of some beer I've never tried before - something on the back shelf.

For pre-town drinks I usually have stella, then a pint or two in the pub after (and a shot), then when I get to the club I switch to the VK.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Rum, like a real pirate. Yarrr. (and no, Bacardi or any of those other ty brands 16 year olds think are cool do not count as rum)

otherwise, beer. In particular Polish beers, because most others suck, especially Dutch ones. Jack Daniels is also good.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by kotora View Post
    Rum, like a real pirate. Yarrr. (and no, Bacardi or any of those other ty brands 16 year olds think are cool do not count as rum)
    I looooove rum. What's your usual brand? Have you tried Sailor Jerry? I had an English friend recommend SJ to me and it's all I drink now. Do you mix your rum or just take it straight?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I've been dying to get a hold of Sailor Jerry's. Problem is, it's not available over here. So I just drink Captain Morgan Jamaican Rum (known as Tattoo in the US). Straight or in my tea. When I finish this bottle I'm gonna try some of the 20 euro brands they sell, because the cheap ones suck.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I've yet to meet a beer I won't drink. Same for whisky. Actually, I am a fan of all alcohol.

Whoever, whiskey + chased by beer OR the whiskey+beer equivalent of a jagerbomb is, quite simply, amazing.

edit: gin and tonic is good too.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

OH malibu rum!

Yummmmm

Articles
    Blog Entries

malibu is hardly rum

it's just fake chemical coconut drink with some alcohol.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

But it's tasty

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    I've yet to meet a beer I won't drink. Same for whisky. Actually, I am a fan of all alcohol.

Whoever, whiskey + chased by beer OR the whiskey+beer equivalent of a jagerbomb is, quite simply, amazing.

edit: gin and tonic is good too.
    A boilermaker.

You, sir, are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosWookiee View Post
    You know what? It's all about this right here.

Is it actually any good or is it one of those beers you're supposed to like because the bottle is cool?!

I prefer Blue... Good ol' Canadian beeeeer ehhhh

Also I love to drink rye and ginger ale