Don't feed the troll, kiddies!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seiferalmasy2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Arrow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Arrow View Post

Let's not use the tired out tactic of attacking the person rather than their argument.

I'm not attacking you. I'm pointing out that your argument is flawed, ignorant, and misinformed.
    You are still doing it. Care to enlighten us on what I have said in my recent post which is inaccurate? Care to tell me what XIII has compared to X and the things I listed? If I am spreading misinformation then here is your chance to set the record straight....address the points I have just made?
    I'd swear you're just trolling, but you spend more time posting than any other member I've seen for this just to be a laugh for you. I've made my points. Go back and read the posts. I'm not going to outline to you what you're wrong about.
    I will take your repeated refusals to debate the subject and the points I made to mean that I am actually quite accurate in what I have said. You have had plenty of chance to take my points 1 by 1 and counter them but you refuse to. Your argument is weak.

It isn't me posting macros or personally attacking people....I am sorry that the love of this game series has blinded a lot of you into refusing point blank any arguments against it, and even what the developers are saying, but this isn't my issue, nor is the refusal to counter the points I made 1 by 1. If anyone is trolling around here it is those who have no argument at all and are trying to very old trick of attacking the person rather than the actual argument.

Please do make sure that you don't write any reviews, I had to sift through so many of them from people such as yourselves (some here), before I came to one that actually wanted to review the game properly and it really is tiresome. Also I suggest if you don't actually want to debate the game that you simply stick to the love threads, as some of you are literally foaming at the mouth.

Banned
    Blog Entries

It isn't me posting macros or personally attacking people....I am sorry that the love of this game series has blinded a lot of you into refusing point blank any arguments against it, and even what the developers are saying, but this isn't my issue, nor is the refusal to counter the points I made 1 by 1. If anyone is trolling around here it is those who have no argument at all and are trying to very old trick of attacking the person rather than the actual argument.

You can post as many as you like, when I feel it necessary to put my point across with quotes on this game (and assuming it is ontopic and not on a love thread) then I will do so.

I suggest you learn that this is a game series and not a divine being

Banned
    Blog Entries

You can post as many as you like, when I feel it necessary to put my point across with quotes on this game (and assuming it is ontopic and not on a love thread) then I will do so.

I suggest you learn that this is a game series and not a divine being
    Coming from you, best post ever.

*snip* Seriously, SERIOUSLY, no. ~ Rye

Quote Originally Posted by arcanedude34 View Post
    *waits for him to get all pissy and start whining about how I'm attacking him so I MUST know he's right despite not knowing what he's talking about at all*
    If anyone is trolling around here it is those who have no argument at all and are trying to very old trick of attacking the person rather than the actual argument.
    Called it.
    Trolling is when: Choosing not to take part in pointless argument against brick wall = Admitting defeat

Please do make sure that you don't write any reviews, I had to sift through so many of them from people such as yourselves (some here), before I came to one that actually wanted to review the game properly and it really is tiresome. Also I suggest if you don't actually want to debate the game that you simply stick to the love threads, as some of you are literally foaming at the mouth.

Translation:
    "I had to sift through some people trying to be OBJECTIVE when all I wanted were people who hate this game so I could regurgitate what they said and pass it off as my own opinion!"

I'm not debating the game anymore, since you aren't allowed to anymore. You lost that privilege, remember?

No I read positive reviews, but a lot of them were simply:

"The graphics..."

endlessly and verbose writing style to try and mask it. The reviews that gave the game 5-7 were generally excellent (the ones that gave it 10 were generally no substance), much better written and had a mix of the good vs bad. Obviously the bad outshone the good gameplay wise for them.

Like this one:

NegasBlack's reader review of Final Fantasy XIII for PlayStation 3

Truth be told, when playing the game, I didn't feel like I was playing Final Fantasy. Sure it has a nice story, but it doesn't capture you like it did in previous games in the series. Also the limitations placed on your team and the character you control in combat are annoying to say the least. It feels to much like the game was designed around the Paradigm system, forsaking all the things that made previous Final Fantasy games so great. Visually its gorgeous (most of the time, a few occasions where the textures are bland), the sound is great too, but story-wise and gameplay-wise, it simply doesn't deliver what you'd expect of a Final Fantasy game.
    That is a common theme among those giving the game 1-8

Banned
    Blog Entries

No I read positive reviews, but a lot of them were simply:

"The graphics..."

endlessly and verbose writing style to try and mask it. The reviews that gave the game 5-7 were generally excellent (the ones that gave it 10 were generally no substance), much better written and had a mix of the good vs bad. Obviously the bad outshone the good gameplay wise for them.
    Has it ever occurred to you that some people may genuinely have liked the game for what it was and didn't have their opinions spoonfed to them by reviews?

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Alex/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am closing this. This has gotten completely out of hand. seiferalmasy2, demondude, stop arguing and baiting each other. And demondude, those images you're posting are worse than anything seiferalmasy has been saying in response to the argument. Let the moderators take care of this, don't troll others with those images. I'm not warning anyone again on this.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

And you too, arcanedude. No more troll baiting or arguing.