Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Glee... Spring season

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    I used to like Schuester, but now he annoys me. He seriously is such a slut.
    What's wrong with that?!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    I never knew that child birth can be achieved in 6 minutes.
    It happens.

Let's face it, Vocal Adrenaline was awesome. Jesse didn't quite pull off a Freddy Mercury, but the choreography was far, far superior to New Directions'.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I smurfing knew what was going to happen as I heard the beginning of Bohemian Rhapsody. Their number was superior, and I do think Jesse did pull of a rather nice Freddie Mercury.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Things I didn't like about the Finale:
    • The Shelby storyline. She was the one who schemed and manipulated so that she could have a chance to meet Rachel. And then once they meet, she's all, OH WAIT NEVERMIND. And When Rachel tries one more time to have some sort of relationship with her, she's rejected and Shelby hops along and gets a shiny brand new baby. Better than a teenage girl I guess?
    • Jessie/Rachel - No resolution at all! And no explaination about why Jessie went from a somewhat decent guy to a complete and utter jerk.
    • Pacing issues throughout the whole season which made the finale weird - Emma was on the backburner and now suddenly Will & Emma have a confrontation and he loves her? What? Finn dumps Rachel and then in the finale he tells her he loves her? What? Quinn was almost non-existent for the back 9 episodes and then all of a sudden her Mom shows up and it's like, "Wait, who is this lady?"
    • There were only 3 teams at regional? And if that was the case, wouldn't New Directions have been given 3rd? 3rd is placing isn't it?
    • Finn singing. *shudder*
    • I'm used to season finales having a cliff hanger. No cliff hanger?!

Things I liked:
    • The songs.
    • New Directions losing, it would have made zero sense for them to win over Vocal Adreneline
    • Jessie singing. Even though it was super unrealistic that he would just be belting out solos while the entire rest of VD just danced and popped in a harmony here and there, it was still nice to hear him sing. He was so under utilized while we was with New Directions.
    • Sue defending ND when outsiders started hating on them. Sue in general was awesome.

Blog Entries

OMG, I hella loved that Sue was defending NW. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw her ballot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Things I didn't like about the Finale:
    • Jessie/Rachel - No resolution at all! And no explaination about why Jessie went from a somewhat decent guy to a complete and utter jerk.
    • Pacing issues throughout the whole season which made the finale weird - Emma was on the backburner and now suddenly Will & Emma have a confrontation and he loves her? What? Finn dumps Rachel and then in the finale he tells her he loves her? What? Quinn was almost non-existent for the back 9 episodes and then all of a sudden her Mom shows up and it's like, "Wait, who is this lady?"
    • There were only 3 teams at regional? And if that was the case, wouldn't New Directions have been given 3rd? 3rd is placing isn't it?
    Jessie was pissed about that Run Joey Run thing and it looked like they made up but they didnt. (thats the only explanation for him being a jerk i can think of)

Will is a whore, Finn was trying to get back with Rachel since he dumped her but only suceeded when Jesse left, and it also took me a minute to recognise her mom.

For Sue you're number one or you're nothing
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sue wasn't the one who said that Glee club had to place. That was the Principle, and they didn't have to get 1st place, they just had to get something. And it looked like they did get a trophy. Maybe it was a consolation trophy.

I would have actually preferred if the season ended with the glee club being disbanded, so that the new season could start by showing the repercussions of that and how the glee club kids are dealing. But that's just me.

And the Jessie will never make any sense. I know that they switched the episode orders around and deleted a lot of scenes with Jessie, but that's no excuse for poor writing.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, Jessie got jerked around too much and treated like a prop more than a character. He started out really cute! And he and Rachel actually have chemistry, where she and Finn absolutely do not.

And I really, really agree with you on the Rachel's Mom storyline--that did not make sense at all.

Blog Entries

Another thing that didnt get resolved: Did Finn move back in with Kurt or is he living somewhere else now?
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

I felt really sorry for Will when he started crying in the car, yeah he cries a lot but it always chokes me up. Could decide whether the glee clubs song to him was creepy or cute, i think it was a good mix of both.
    Tina's facebook friend story was so sad, bless her.
    Sue was pretty awesome, grinned so much when she voted for new directions and when she dissed "oral intensity"
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

BIG SYNDICATION DEALS FOR 20TH TV: ‘Glee’ To Oxygen; ‘Modern Family’ To USA – Deadline.com

Glee got bought out for six figures and is going to be moving to the Oxygen channel come 2011. They plan to make a crap load of stuff off it. I kinda feel bad for the actors they are going to be strung so thin that they will hate their jobs and never want to act again.

Blog Entries

Noooooooooooo~!

Now I have to say I watch something on that God-forsaken network? UGH.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just for clarification, this is just for the syndication rights, and some spin-off shows/specials. Original Glee episodes will still be airing on FOX on a regular basis.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

Oh, I should probably read articles when they're posted then.

Haha.