Thread: Final Fantasy IV DS Fandub

Default Final Fantasy IV DS Fandub

I mixed a little clip dub of the cutscene "Cecil's Anxiety." I wanted to see what you Final Fantasy IV fans had to say about it, and whether-or-not you think I should continue with this series. =]

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Articles
    Blog Entries

It sounds great to me. I say go for it!
    I love a good fandub.
    Returners Represent!

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I was displeased with a majority of the voice acting in the original version of Final Fantasy IV DS. I encourage you to continue moving forward with the fan dub of the game, and I look forward to seeing additional scenes from the game.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Articles
    Blog Entries

Once again, nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    I was displeased with a majority of the voice acting in the original version of Final Fantasy IV DS. I encourage you to continue moving forward with the fan dub of the game, and I look forward to seeing additional scenes from the game.
    Really? I have to say I liked the voices for the most part, even if I was dissapointed that the voices weren't how I pictured them. For instance, upon learining that Liam O'brien was voicing Kain, I thought he would sound like Red XIII in that ONE instance he spoke in Advent Children. I also thought Cecil would have had a deeper voice but I digress.

At any rate, I would love to see you continue this, as I've said earlier, I love fandubs.
    Returners Represent!