Thread: Cheatin' the Network

Default Cheatin' the Network

My wonderful PC copy of FFVIII stopped working. Files got disassociated somehow, messing up the key bindings and preventing it from saving games or loading most areas.

So, I decided to pick up the PSN copy for my PSP. It's great. Same fun game, same broken stat system (level 9 Laguna dealing 9999 damage, ain't Junctioning awesome?). But there's a slight difference: No Chocobo World. I had gotten so used to that little game and all its benefits from my PC version. Where, oh where did it go?

Since the PSN version seems to be missing any way to get access to Chocobo World, I'm stuck hunting for the next best thing: A gameshark type device. Does anyone know of a trainer or editor for the PSN version of FFVIII?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Itīs already on the psn?
    Because as far as I remember only FF7 was.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Yep. It has been since shortly before Christmas. For both PSP and PS3. So my PSP has both FFVII and FFVIII now. I have a portable copy of every FF game from I to VIII. Hee.

Unfortunately, the save file is in a completely different format than the PC copy, so I can't import my old PC save files into it.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Great news!I have my FFVIII on PC and a non working Playstation.
    Canīt wait to play it!
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D