Thread: FFXIII confirmation of my theories

Default FFXIII confirmation of my theories

Thatīs right.FFXIII confirms the veracity of some of my theories on FF8.

Confirmed theories:

Adel=Our characters magically fused together.

Headmaster Cid,president Deling and Mayor Dobe are shumis possessed by Doc Odine.

The world of FF8 is a "Time compressed" world.The reason the different eras look different is because of catastrophic events which changed the geography of the world.This is still hypotethical though.

The characters on FFXIII also seem to have a mysterious past in common which will probably be hinted at Versus XIII.

This probably will confirm my Centra Dynasty theory.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

If confirmation comes from FFXIII, it would belong in General FF, not the FFVIII forum.

Also, are you going to bother to explain how or why FFXIII supports your theories? Are you going to give us any more insane connections that make no sense? Or are we (as usual), just going to have to take your word that this is how the universe works?

To sum up every future post you are going to ignore in this thread: No. No it does not. FFXIII offers no new info on the FFVIII universe. FFVIII is not a part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis project, which is the compendium of games specifically designed to link information about the FFXIII universe. It is not a part of that group, it wasn't even retconned into it (the way FFT was retconned into the Ivalice Alliance or FFVII was retconned into the FFVII Compendium). The games have nothing to do with each other, and you are once again pulling bogus information from nowhere.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

considering the two game have nothing to do with each other in any way, any claims he makes alluding so are automaticly invalid... i don't get why some people feel a need to make connections where there are none, unless SE says otherwise there are no connections between FFVIII and any other FF, Dissidia does not count as it's only an FF Fighting game and serves no canonical value...

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sounds interesting. Unfortunatly, I have not played FFXIII, so I can't propperly reply, but I have enjoyed your other theories so it's nice to see you are still going.

Headmaster Cid,president Deling and Mayor Dobe are shumis possessed by Doc Odine.

The world of FF8 is a "Time compressed" world.The reason the different eras look different is because of catastrophic events which changed the geography of the world.This is still hypotethical though

Out of what you have posted on this thread, these two are the ones that I believe the most, because I can sort of see semi-evidence to it (I say semi evidence, because there is a chance I interpetted it wrong.) At least, I can see Cid as potentially being a shumi, based on things I saw in the game.

The Time Compressed world also makes sense, concidering that basic lay out of the game, and the way some lines/scenes are written.

Of course it's all up to inteprettation isn't it? I also have theories, but people will always dissagee, of course I openly admit that some of them have been proved false, they are on my DH list.

The games are different but the enterprise and most of the team is the same.

Nothing prevents a gameīs storyline to explain what happens on another despite being different.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    Nothing prevents a gameīs storyline to explain what happens on another despite being different.
    Rinoa=Ultimecia because remember that one part in Chrono Trigger where Magus can join your party? Yeah, that was really Rinoa, but after you beat her as Ultimecia and she repented her ways. Dude, it's alright, I got it covered, it totally works. And Chrono Trigger totally supports this theory.

Arcane,my similarities makes sense on average unlike yours.

Regards,
    Big D

Dude, you're just jealous cause I saw the connection first. Back off, girlfriend.

Well this thread was just to invite seeing my threads on the FFXIII forums.
    I explain things there adding theories regularly.
    Hope there is nothing wrong with this.

Regards,
    Big D

Clearly Lightning is part of the rest of the Weather system family of Laguina, Raine and Squall and therefore VIII and XIII exist in the same universe.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry, as you were told you are only allowed one FFXIII-FFVIII related theory thread. Since FFXIII is in no way FFVIII and this is all ludicrous nonsense to humor you anyway, I will be closing this.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum