Thread: School

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I haven't skipped class on purpose since I started uni, I actually enjoy my classes. Well... if they're boring I just sleep, easy fix.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

I've missed plenty of classes in my last year of college (which I shouldn't have done) and I always have a story in my head. I always did other things like play basketball and hang out (mostly with girls, if you know what I mean ) and still got my EMA because I got my tutor to back date it (I don't think they do that anymore).

But anyways, there is no harm in missing class if it doesn't make your grades suffer. It's only natural that a student misses some class through illness, traffic issues and just plain not wanting to go in.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

I think in high school I took one day off just because I could; it was like the last day of our second last term and we all went to the beach : ) It was my only absent day for all of year twelve.

Then I started uni and while I'm pretty much the same goody-two-shoes as I was before, one of my best friends is becoming a bad influence (in the nicest way possible!) Instead of going to the boring core lecture yesterday he kidnapped me and went and got Starbucks instead : ) Mmm, dark chocolate frappucino <3

So yeah, that was my go at rebelling. Woo me : )
    if finding love is just a dance, proximity and chance, you will excuse me if i skip the masquerade