Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFXIII "time compression" theory(Spoiler) - GENERAL FFVIII RELATED THEORY THREAD

Default FFXIII "time compression" theory(Spoiler) - GENERAL FFVIII RELATED THEORY THREAD

Itīs very simple:
    Cocoon is Pulse on the future.
    (SPOILER)
    Let us discuss everything that suposedly debunks this theory.

"Fang and Vanille actually prevented Cocoon from falling on Pulse."

First,an holographic ceiling could simulate Cocoon falling.
    Second,Fang and Vanille just crystalized touching the ceiling near the image of Cocoon.

Cocoonīs ships were created by the FalīCie and could be time machines.

Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Please...stop?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

WHY?!? Why do you do this? Why do you come up with ridiculous theories that hold no merit? It's never even hinted that the Fal'Cie have the power to manipulate time. If they did, Fal'Cie Motivesthey'd just go back to see the Maker instead of wasting their time making and attempting to destroy Cocoon.

Can we make him stop? Please?

Future Estoad, assuming you're not just a really bad troll (that's a stretch) and you really believe these asinine theories of yours, can you at least just... contain them all in one thread? You've already drowned the FFVIII forums, please let us keep these ones clean of your taint. Please?

I am not a throll.Never was.Never will be.Punto.

(SPOILER)Neither Orphan nor Barthandelus wanna the Maker to come back.
    Indeed Barthandelus is a magic ilusion controlled by the bird.This bird was created by the Maker to deliver his messages.

~ Mark your spoilers, please. ~ Rye

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Guys, be nice now, Future Esthar isn't doing anything wrong by posting these theories, don't be mean.

At the same time though, FE, perhaps you should keep them to one general FF8 - FFXIII similarities thread? They're all very related and making multiple threads is somewhat redundant. Please stick to one of the threads you made for your theories from now on, please? Thank you.

Also, please stop posting spoilers, FE. As a rule of thumb, let's just say if it's not something that the gamer would know from reading a review or the back of the game box, then just mark it to be safe, OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post

Indeed Barthandelus is a magic ilusion controlled by the bird.This bird was created by the Maker to deliver his messages.
    HAY GUYS, IGNORE THE PLOT OF THE GAME, I HAVE A BETTER STORY TO TELL.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

arcanedude, I warned you to stop, now stop. Future Esthar's theories are more relevant to the forum than your telling him off for it. Don't make me warn you again about this. Behave yourself.

Everyone, get back onto the topic, or I'm going to have to close this. Don't leave Future Esthar hanging.

I forgot the spoiler.It wasnīt intentional.

I will post only on the forums I opened.

And Arcanedude you shouldnīt be surprised considering (SPOILER)Barthandelus is a big liar

Regards,
    Big D

Okay, I'll bite then. What exactly support the fact that Orphan and Bart's motive is the exact opposite of what the game tells us it is? When did the word "time" even get mentioned in the game? No, really, I'm curious as to how you put this one together FE. This seems silly, even for you.

EDIT: I'm not surprised that he's a big liar. I'd just be really surprised if every single character in the entire game lied about the origins of Cocoon, the whole backstory with the Maker, everything. I mean... really, even the expository datalogs support everything Bart said, so why should I believe otherwise?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

~ Mark your spoilers, please. ~ Rye
    I can't really debate this because you don't base it off anything. It's fan fiction not theory, until you base it off a game fact.

I was expecting to create new threads to explain different things but I see I canīt.

The Maker is not a divinity but a mad scientist specialized on robotics and genetic engineering.
    Now let me take a breadth.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by arcanedude34 View Post
    Okay, I'll bite then. What exactly support the fact that Orphan and Bart's motive is the exact opposite of what the game tells us it is? When did the word "time" even get mentioned in the game? No, really, I'm curious as to how you put this one together FE. This seems silly, even for you.

EDIT: I'm not surprised that he's a big liar. I'd just be really surprised if every single character in the entire game lied about the origins of Cocoon, the whole backstory with the Maker, everything. I mean... really, even the expository datalogs support everything Bart said, so why should I believe otherwise?
    No, really. Please answer me. If you're not a "throll" as you claim, you must have reasoning. Other than you desperately trying to connect everything to FFVIII, what on EARTH gave you the idea that any of this was true?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I was expecting to create new threads to explain different things but I see I canīt.

The Maker is not a divinity but a mad scientist specialized on robotics and genetic engineering.
    Now let me take a breadth.
    Also... not backed up...

(SPOILER)You realize some entries on the datalog keep changing donīt you?
    No one other than Bart,Cid(based on Bart) and the evil Pulse Falīcie tells you about the Maker.

Goldenboko,it makes sense to me that he is a scientist.This is occams razor.
    This is the only possibility other than being a god.
    FFīs are about magic indeed but sometimes they get science.

Regards,
    Big D