Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANIME FREAKS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default ANIME FREAKS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, people of EyesonFF. I was wondering what your favorite anime(s) are, how long it is, and why. Plus who is your favorite anime character or characters and why you like those characters.

For me it's:
    Lucky Star - Konata. She's super cute and to be honest everything I'd like in a girl. Anime, videogames, positive thinker, upbeat. - 24 episodes - because it's hilarious and the characters are just awesome.

Claymore - Clair. She's very determined in everything practically. Plus she's almost the weapon for fighting awakened being, how cool is that? - 26 episodes - Clair is probably one of my favorite anime characters of all-time and the story is great. It doesn't end very well, but the action is something great.

I have more, so ask if you want to know some others of mine.
    Last edited by Taquadris; 04-26-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Aren't there already a couple of these threads on this forum about the same thing.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Instead of being a lamer, just answer or shh.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Right now my favorite is Cowboy Bebop. Not sure how long it is. Jet's my favorite character.

The Vision of Escaflowne is the only anime I've ever finished. 26 episodes. Folken is probably the coolset character. Everyone else is retarded.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Being that I just got back from Tokyo and there was Evangelion everywhere (including an entire Eva-themed pachinko parlor), I'm inclined to say Neon Genesis Evangelion. My heart also holds a fondness for Sailormoon.

I'm more of a manga person. My favorite mangas are Mars and Aieru ze Baby (also a favorite anime, I suppose). Dengeki Daisy is also excellent but it's not done yet.

Oh goodness, I was such an Otaku back in middle school that I can't even keep count of all the anime I watched

My fav? Hmmm...I tend to like anime with good art and a quirky storyline, so I'll go with Samurai Champloo for now.

And as for the Evangelion fans on EoFF...I watched that show 3 times, and still don't know what happened.

Full Metal Alchemist (51 episodes)
    Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (Ongoing series, currently on 54)
    Cowboy Bebop (26 episodes)
    Deathnote (37 episodes)
    Neon Genesis Evangelion (I think it's 26)
    Samurai Champloo (26 episodes, but I haven't finished it)
    And if it counts, The Boondocks (Currently 30 episodes, but the next and final season starts on May 2nd)
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Taquadris View Post
    He's really not being a lamer. On the first page of the forum, there is:
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/13...me-i-love.html
    and
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/13...ite-anime.html

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taquadris View Post
    He's really not being a lamer. On the first page of the forum, there is:
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/13...me-i-love.html
    and
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/13...ite-anime.html

Just sayin'.
    I tried reviving an old thread, someone said to make a new one, so I did. I apologize for that. But otherwise, I have a new anime to add to this.

I recently watched Clannad - It's 2 seasons about 48 episodes. This anime is a love story mixed with tragedies and an incredible happy ending. Its one of the few animes that made me tear up terribly. I love animes that make me emotional to the brink and then hit you with happiness, and Clannad did that. My favorite character in it is probably Kyou or Nagisa (watch it to find out who they are). They are both incredibly awesome determined girls, cute, and always thinking positive (Nagisa more in the end)
    Last edited by Taquadris; 04-27-2010 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Had to tell people

Blog Entries

I don't like a whole lot of anime, but Cowboy Bebop is super special awesome. I'm also very much into Initial D.

Like Shlup, I'm more of a manga reader and my all time favourite is Rurouni Kenshin.

Banned

I really loved anime until I was out of high school for a few years, started watching old cartoons/animated films from when I was a kid that I hadn't seen in years, and realized how terrible and absolute garbage 99% of all the anime I'd spent hours watching and spent thousands of dollars on was, in comparison. Don't get me wrong, there are a handful of anime series I've seen that I can recall that could pass as good in my book, but most of it is unwatchable three frame per second six color incoherently scripted crap to me now.

Sailor Moon is still awesome though.

I'm currently rewatching the entire series, currently on the Doom Tree Arc. Venus crescent beam shower ftw.

Sailor Moon is an original, it will always be loved. Are there any newer animes you guys are into? I'm in the middle of 11eyes, Durarara and (old)neon genesis evangelion.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Not anything new that anyone here would actually bother to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    Not anything new that anyone here would actually bother to watch.
    You have no idea what kind of anime I've seen. Tell me, tell me!

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Boku no Pico.