Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vincent = Sephiroth's dad?

I still think Sephiroth is Vincent child.
    I might have missed some details, but my impression even before DoC was that Lucrecia got pregnant with Vincent and decided to let Hojo inject Jenova cells into the womb. So Sephiroth is Hojo's baby from a project perspective, and considering that Sephiroth is no longer human, but Vincent was the one who donated the sperm.

Blog Entries

From my impression of the game, I thought that Vincent had always been too wussy to go that extra step with Lucrecia. I admit I haven't played FFVII in a long time, but I do remember the flashback scene where Hojo says something along the lines of "It is our child, and we'll do what we want" when Vincent questions the ethical rammifications of what they're doing.

Welcome to EoFF btw, Drajeu!

I've started a new game recently and I think its pretty funny that Hojo is Sephiroths dad. Sephiroth mentions Hojo constantly in while Cloud is telling the story to Red XIII, Aeris, Tifa and Barret in the Hotel and even disses him for having so complexes lol, and then he reveals himself as having quite a few himself. Like father like son lol.
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I thought Lucrezia left Vincent because he was unable to perform in bed and Hojo was a beast. So Vincent turned into Chaos to make up for it.

Chaos in the streets, Galian Beast in the sheets.