Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >> Did I miss something??

He's getting pretty big in Denmark too, this younger version of Zac Efron.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    He was initially discovered on YouTube. After that, he signed on to a label and they changed the way he dresses and acts to be marketable and, ta-dah, here he is.

I'd do it too. Now he's rich and we aren't. I don't care about integrity if it means money.
    >>> Yeah, I guess i cant blame the kid for wanting to be rich, one chance of a lifetime that you cant miss..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I just discovered who he was coming back from the UK recently. Turns out he had a song on the radio I really liked a few months ago JUST when he came out. I thought he was a cute little black singer, like the new Michael Jackson, so I was really endeared to the song... but I was disappointed to find out he's just a measly 16 year old white boy wannabe rap star whose balls have never dropped.
    Ha, this totally happened to me too! I heard that song about "you'll be my number one girrrrl!" or something and I pictured someone like Lil Bow Wow (back when he was little) then I saw the video and I was promptly reminded of Aaron Carter and Jessie McCartney back in the day.

Except he's waaaaaaay more popular than either of them were back in their teenage days. I mean they were both restricted to being played on Radio Disney and Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel, but Mr. Bieber is all over everything. Every day I pull up MSN for the last couple weeks and the "tops in twitter" list has Justin at the top of it.

I don't expect him to retain his popularity once puberty runs it's course on him though, but I could be wrong seeing as Jessie McCartney is far more popular than he ever was now.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Seems like the kind of fellow I’d encounter on Xbox Live, minus the manners.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

If I were in his position i'd probably do the same, but yeah his music is pretty poor. Unfortunately, most of it won't be HIS music, anyway. There is a chance that at some point when he has enough money and enough balls he can break away from the 'produced' aspect of pop music and I bet he could actually be good! Like MJ for example (Jackson 5 lol), and yet he is not as young so it probably wont screw him up as much.
    Last edited by Croyles; 05-02-2010 at 01:20 AM.

Its so funny who they put next to Justin in music videos his 'girlfriends' i guess for the lack of story they look as if they are in there 30s and hes just reached 12 so amusing

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Eh, flavor of the week kid. He'll go the way of Hanson and Backstreet Boys and so on.