Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: >> Did I miss something??

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Question >> Did I miss something??

>>> Suddenly most of the people i know is talking about him, whenever i go the kids are singing this "baby baby" song..
    And every time when im watching TV this kid named Justin Bieber appears.
    Its like he became the greatest pop star from one day to another, wtf? did i miss something?..
    Last edited by black orb; 04-27-2010 at 06:59 PM.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It's probably delayed popularity like the Hannah Montana thing. It hits USA first, then the internet, then Europe. Don't worry, he'll be all over us soon enough!

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

You missed nothing; he is a load of rubbish and people decided to go from liking good people to supporting a literal baby. They now support rubbish and think they look good doing it.

It.is.a.farce. I wish to eradicate him as soon as possible, who's in?

I am not a man

Articles
    Blog Entries

I watched half of a video, laughed at half of the hald that I watched, and for the other half I had one eyebrow raised as I watched him dance with Ludacris.

He said the word 'Baby' about 50 times, he had a rapper guest star in the video, he has the same face as the warewolf guy from twilight and the song was about 3 minutes and 30 seconds long; so I'd actually be shocked if he didn't become a teen sensation.

Justin Beiber sucks big time. He only really appeals to pre-teen girls because they find him good looking. But in his defense, his voice hasn't really matured yet making him sound quite young and he still hasn't had enough time to develop as an artist. When he does get older I'm sure he will be good when his act and music matures a bit. But as of now, he sucks.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

Blog Entries

In the '50s, his parents would have been arrested for child neglect for letting him do those videos.

"Child sensations" are difficult to assess, but the '80s had some decent ones "Tiffany", "Debbie Gibson" and Asia's "Tiffany", Alyssa Milano.

I lived for a whole year as a kid in Asia, and Alyssa was a big singing sensation: YouTube - Alyssa Milano - Look In My Heart Music Video.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    It's probably delayed popularity like the Hannah Montana thing. It hits USA first, then the internet, then Europe. Don't worry, he'll be all over us soon enough!
    I don't know, I feel the same way! Like who is this kid o.o

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just discovered who he was coming back from the UK recently. Turns out he had a song on the radio I really liked a few months ago JUST when he came out. I thought he was a cute little black singer, like the new Michael Jackson, so I was really endeared to the song... but I was disappointed to find out he's just a measly 16 year old white boy wannabe rap star whose balls have never dropped.

He was initially discovered on YouTube. After that, he signed on to a label and they changed the way he dresses and acts to be marketable and, ta-dah, here he is.

I'd do it too. Now he's rich and we aren't. I don't care about integrity if it means money.

We hope by 2011 Justin Bieber will be officially removed from the male gender. There is hope.

Blog Entries

He's doing the rounds in Australia at the moment. He was supposed to appear in a plaza in Sydney somewhere, I think, for a free performance. The thousands of pre-teen girls that had camped out the night and were waiting for him were more than the police and organisers expected and the situation escalated to what has been called 'riot-like' conditions as people were getting crushed because no one heeded the police warning to get away from the stage. I think about 14 kids were hospitalised or something.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy View Post
    He's doing the rounds in Australia at the moment. He was supposed to appear in a plaza in Sydney somewhere, I think, for a free performance. The thousands of pre-teen girls that had camped out the night and were waiting for him were more than the police and organisers expected and the situation escalated to what has been called 'riot-like' conditions as people were getting crushed because no one heeded the police warning to get away from the stage. I think about 14 kids were hospitalised or something.
    Death Metal moshers are absolute pussies compared to Australian Pop-Fans.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Blog Entries

I really dislike pretty much all singers who are my age. They all sound so childish and their songs are so whiny, especially Justin Bieber. Compared to him my voice sounds like I should be 30 years old. :<
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by BarelySeeAtAll View Post
    You missed nothing; he is a load of rubbish and people decided to go from liking good people to supporting a literal baby. They now support rubbish and think they look good doing it.

It.is.a.farce. I wish to eradicate him as soon as possible, who's in?
    *raises hand* Me. I'm so in.

I had the misfortune of catching the end of one of his videos where he confidently said, lets see if I can recall the exact words... "Yeah." and "Shaw-tay." I've hated him since. I can't put into words how much I loathe this child. And his, what was it, Us Weekly picture(?) scares the living out of me. The anti-christ is here people, and he's taking Hollywood first.