Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default EoFF Flash Tournament Week 2 - Nanaca Crash

Hello friends and fellow computronular gaming aficiandos! I, I'm my own MILF, have decided to run a little event. Each week I will choose an online flash game, and anyone who wishes can enter a little competition to see who can get the best scores, times, or what have you. Or if you just want to play some fun little time killers, I hope you have fun

-------

Nanaca Crash

Nanaca Crash is, reputedly, based on a naughty Hentai production~ But do not fear, the game itself is quite safe for work and young children. What you do is crash your bi cycle into poor Taichi and send him flying through the air! Other characters line the ground - impacting them causes different results, sometimes with specials where you get more bonus if you left click as it flashes on screen! And you are able to crash into Taichi again when he is in top half-ish of the screen - you get three Up boosts (Used when he is descending) and unlimited Down boosts, but they have to recharge (Used when he is ascending).

Your objective is to get Taichi as far as you absolutely positively are able to!

Scoring: Nothing non-standard to really measure. I suppose you could go for highest speed!

-------

THE RULES:
    1) If you wish to enter a score, please PM me a screenshot of your entry! If they're strewn about the thread I might miss them. Oh, and mention the game or contest week in the PM title if you'd be so kind. At the end of the week I will see what I've got and I'll draw up a leaderboard. (If you submit, and then get a better score, you can send the new one, but please don't send me loads of iterative improvements - you can talk about what your current best is in the thread!)

2) Have fun and be nice. We all like to feel our gaming p3n0rs grow when we prove our superiority but this event is to have fun, so please share your tips and tricks in these threads!

THE PRIZE:
    An extra helping of LARD in your goddamn tea!
    Last edited by Madame Adequate; 04-28-2010 at 02:16 AM.