Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: human centipede

Quote Originally Posted by kotora View Post
    Sweet, can't wait until some proper quality rips come out.
    There are dozens out to be found already. I procured it today after reading this thread.

It's gruesome I suppose. It's disturbing as a concept, but I feel that the movie as a whole fell flat. There's just not enough development of... anything. The plot makes very little progress. I found the concept more revolting before viewing the film. The film didn't make me as uneasy as I'd expected it to.

I'm curious as to how they will approach a sequel given the events of the first film.

I also thought of Teeth when I first heard about this film, but Teeth was a far better movie than this. There is character interaction and development and more of an overall plot to Teeth.

Who the smurf wakes up one day and says "Hey, I got a great idea for a horror film! Why don't we sew someone's face to someone elses butt!?" smurfing freaks.
    /b/tards, mainly.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Who the smurf wakes up one day and says "Hey, I got a great idea for a horror film! Why don't we sew someone's face to someone elses butt!?" smurfing freaks.
    I read that the creator got the idea from an insult he and his friends used to throw around at each other. It was something like "Why don't you just sew your ass to your face" or something of that nature.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence View Post
    I read that the creator got the idea from an insult he and his friends used to throw around at each other. It was something like "Why don't you just sew your ass to your face" or something of that nature.
    In the article I read, they were thinking of things they wish could be done to people they really hated, who talked crap, and that was the thing they thought of.

Still... sadistic conversations, much?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    In the article I read, they were thinking of things they wish could be done to people they really hated, who talked crap, and that was the thing they thought of.

Still... sadistic conversations, much?
    Right you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Tom Six has stated that the inspiration for the film came from a joke he always made to friends about punishing people who were nasty or annoying, or a child molester by stitching their mouths to the ass of a fat truck driver.

Blog Entries

Well I wouldn't be screaming if I had to put my tongue in her vagina

there was a picture here

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post

except that's not what you would be doing at all.
    you would have your tongue rectum deep in , luv.

Articles
    Blog Entries

That makes me think about how the digestive system of a human centipede would work. How would they distribute the nutrients among the three people of the centipede, since the second and third person would just be fed ? Are the mechanics explained in the movie?
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure if it's explained, but I know he got an actual surgical consult and they sat down and discussed what would be a method of performing something like that and having it be successful (or at least medically plausible). So I suppose that it could work on some level, I'm not sure how exactly though.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I'm not sure if it's explained, but I know he got an actual surgical consult and they sat down and discussed what would be a method of performing something like that and having it be successful (or at least medically plausible). So I suppose that it could work on some level, I'm not sure how exactly though.
    yeh, the wikipedia entry said some crap about supporting the other 2 on an IV or something.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post
    we need to try to see if we can get a group of us to watch it all together at the same time
    EoFF Cinema now showing Human Centipede?!