Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Youtube has started to suck

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I hate the new youtube the fact there is not subscription box, just what your subscriptions are watching quite frankly i dont give a about "sxephil favourited britney spears 3" :@

One of the most annoying things with Youtube that has always happened to me is when you randomly just can't submit posts to lots of videos, why the hell is this?
    It's like "no you can't submit this", then I try on lots of other videos and some stupid "error" always occurs; "couldn't submit post" or something.
    And yes, I am allowed to submit comments to those videos.

At least the Annotated Series are amusing, having helped me through a rough time. Seriously, look up CAD Annotated or Mario Annotated.

Quote Originally Posted by *Laurelindo* View Post
    One of the most annoying things with Youtube that has always happened to me is when you randomly just can't submit posts to lots of videos, why the hell is this?
    It's like "no you can't submit this", then I try on lots of other videos and some stupid "error" always occurs; "couldn't submit post" or something.
    And yes, I am allowed to submit comments to those videos.
    They now seem to block harsh language, and they've always blocked anything they suspect to be a URL.

Blog Entries

The only thing that bothers me about YouTube is that they removed the option of having another website host your profile picture. When you upload a profile picture, it gets really, really blurry, even if you stick to the restrictions. So. Freaking. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ReloadPsi View Post
    They now seem to block harsh language, and they've always blocked anything they suspect to be a URL.
    Oh, that explains it then.
    I was trying to post a URL that referred to several videos, and all of them refused to submit that particular message.