Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Sure!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Template for the table that Monda used. Note that when posting the actual table you must write it all on one line, or you will have a large area of empty space above the table. (It's something with how the board reads html, I've no idea why it happens but it does.)

<center><font size="5"><b>AREA NAME</b></font><br/>(Heading for the table)

<table width="500" bgcolor="#848C84" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3"> (Start of table)

<tr> (Put this before each row, it starts a row)

<td bgcolor="#6c6c6c"><b>ENEMY NAME HERE:</b></td> (First cell in row. Monda is using this cell for enemy names this time)

<td align="center" bgcolor="#636363">ITEMS LISTED HERE</td> (Second cell in the row. Monda is using this cell for the items that can be stolen)

</tr> (Ends row. Make sure you have this every time you want to finish a row.)

(Copy the lines between the <tr> and the </tr> for each row that you want to include.)

</table> (Ends table. Make sure you have this every time you want to finish a table. It will do really weird things to the forums if you forget to put it!)

If you have any questions just ask. I set it up so all you have to do is replace the parts where I typed in caps with whatever you want to put and then make sure all the html is on one line and your ready to go.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

OK I think Chansey is the best because I love pokemon.

So go to the observatory before you enter and talk to the guy with the airship. He tells you he’ll give it to you if you get him three types of rare coffee… OH YAY another side quest! There is a [Hi-Potion] near the wagon and 135 gil near the tiny mounts base. I’ll tell you more when we get to the time you can get the first one! You do have to get them all before disc 3 though!

So cute!

ALSO while you’re looking for the Mu, you very well may come across the Ragtime guy. Now this can happen in any forest at any point in the world. It can only happen four times on this first disc though. I’ll give you the answers to the questions he asks for this now so if you ever run into him you’ll have them!

Cut for Ragtime Details

01) The 15th Lindblum War started in 1600 - False
    02) "I Want to Be Your Canary" was written by Lord Afon - False
    03) The theater ship Prima Vista was built in Artania Shipyards - False
    04) Chocobo Forest is located between Lindblum and South Gate - True
    05) Some Mus are friendly and won't attack - True
    06) Berkmea Cable Cars have been running for 8 years - True
    07) The theater ship Prima Vista uses Mist as its energy -True
    08) Lindblum Castle is larger than Alexandria Castle - True
    09) Lindblum's air cabs operate around the clock -True
    10) Fossil Roo is an underground tunnel that connects Treno and Alexandria - False
    11) Prima Vista means 'love at first sight' - False
    12) The Bobo bird is a bird that brings you fortune -False
    13) Only one desert exists in the entire world - False
    14) Treno's cafe, Cafe Carta, is members-only -True
    15) Conde Petie is a village of Goblins - False
    16) You can defeat Ragtimer - True

It’s not always in this order though. You can find him 4 times on disc one, 6 times on disc 2 and 7 times on disc 3 and 4.
    If you answer him 13 times and more you’ll get a [Protect Ring].

Here’s your rewards for how many questions right you’ll get by the end.

1 - 3 = 1000g
    4 - 5 = 2000g
    6 - 7 = 3000g
    8 – 9 = 4000g
    10 – 11 = 5000g
    12 – 13 = 6000g
    14 – 15 = 7000g
    16 = 10,000g

And as I’m playing through I’ve gotten him all 4 times and the Mu zero Oh there he is! YAY! Anyway at least for me no more ragtime for this disc You might want to try and get him the 4 times as well so you don’t have to worry later.

Dali:

So you’re in Dali and you need to rest for some reason even though everyone just passed out. Maybe it’s like how medical induced sleeps are. You’re still tired cause you were forced to sleep or something. You go to the Inn and the guy is all suspicious you know… suspicious guy is suspicious.

Everyone will go to the room and all pass out. Z/Pierre will be woken up by a singing voice. In the room there should be a [Potion] and a [Antidote]Now leave and talk to Gumo! You have a letter for them! Oh hey it’s about Stiltzkin, guess he barely missed us. Gumo doesn’t have a letter for you though :/ There will be some ATE’s one is about Dagger trying to speak another is about V/Thunder and another is about S/Irontoe trying to find the parents.

Find V/Thunder near the windmill and you’ll both hear a chocobo! Go to the shop where dagger is and she’ll go back and then worry about where Thunder is. But before you leave buy 3 feather hats. Outside there should be 120 gil. Now to go to look for Thunder. Enter the building to the left of where Thunder was , the windmill. Look behind the crank shaft and OH MY it’s the key item [Aries]! Oh here is another side quest explanation xP

When you get to Treno there will be somewhere to turn these puppies in! Stellazzio Coins! “But why Freya do we need these coins?” Because I told you to And you get rewards, whatevs

Stellazzio coin details!
    Name – Location
    Aries – Inside windmill in Dali
    Taurus – Behind item shop in Treno
    Gemini – Check Treno’s fountain and throw 10 gil in each time consecutively for 13 times.
    Cancer – At the entrance of Burmecia, behind an overturned cart
    Leo – Search the Neptune Stature, it’ll transport you to the Alexandria harbor. It’s in the west tower of Alexandria
    Virgo – In black Mage Village Inn
    Libra – Search the right side of Madain Sari’s fountain
    Scorpio – Search the bottom right corner of the screen in quan’s dwelling where the restoring spring is.
    Sagittarius – In lindblum on the left side of the Gysahl cart. You can only find this on the 3rd disc after the construction period.
    Capricorn – From Daguerreo’s entrance, keep heading right to the waters. Search there.
    Aquarius – gosh typing this all out o.o At the entrance of Ipsen’s Castle, open the treasure chest near the right hand pillar
    Pisces – The chest on the left side of the screen inside the Invincible. You get the ship in the end of disc 3 but you can’t get to the coin till disc 4.
    Ophiuchus – After you found the first 12 talk to Queen Stella you can search for the 13th. Return to Quan’s Dwelling where you found Scorpio and well yeah!

Now when you get one you need to give it to Queen Stella and she gives you a prize!

Coin – Reward

01 - 1000 Gil
    02 - Phoenix Pinion
    03 - 2000 Gil
    04 - Blood Sword
    05 - 5000 Gil
    06 - Elixir
    07 - 10000 Gil
    08 - Black Belt
    09 - 20000 Gil
    10 - Rosetta Ring
    11 - 30000 Gil
    12 - Robe of Lords
    13 – Hammer

What’s so great about a hammer you ask. Why should we give a flying smurf about cinna’s hammer? He sucks anyway! Because dear readers, it lets you do things at the end of the game! Guess they felt bad for how useless he was.

OK BACK TO IT

Go down the manhole and then down the lift. Get the 156 gil then go see the cut scene. They’ll have Thunder/vivi and Chansey will pull you to the last section cause, I dunno when you’re in a new zone they can’t see you? Go in where Vivi was and you’ll find a [Potion] and half hidden by the gate is some [Eye drops]. Go to the Next zone and there is some box hoppin to do. Just hop the boxes and you get the loots, a [Potion] and an [Ether]. You’ll find Kumop in a barrel. He has a letter for you to give to Mogki. In the next room you’ll find a [Leather Wrist] and [Iron Helm]. Next you’ll get Thunder back. Make sure to give him the feather hat as well as everyone else

There is 95 gil near the egg machine. If you open the door you’ll have to fight bears OH MY! Or monsters, whatever. Behind the door is a [Phoenix Down] and [[i]Potion/i]]. And then there is a [Phoenix Pinion] half obscured by the machine. Ext the room and go check out the secrets of the Machine! If you opened the door you’ll be attacked all the way through. There will be some dialogue and you’ll get trapped in a barrel!

Irontoe is being the asshat he is. Poor Mr. Morrid if you haven’t already then get the [Hi-Potion] near the wagon and 135 gil near the tiny mounts base. You’ll get some info and Irontoe will run away and you can stab a barrel that has the other party members in it. Then HOLY HELL ANOTHER BLACK WALTZ!

Boss Name: Black Waltz #2
    HP: 1,000
    Steal:Leather Plate, Steepled Hat

Alright #2 will use Fire, Blizzard and Thunder until you get him low enough in health then he’ll use the stronger Ra forms of them. Don’t use Vivi/Thunder to attack with magic. He’ll just counter attack with the same spell. Get Z/Pierre to steal that leather plate cause it’s platey and then just Use Irontoe’s fire sword and Chansey to cure! Once you get the Plate just hack away! It’s not too difficult.

Next I recommend you go back to town before you leave. Maybe rest at the inn. ALRIGHT NOW FOR THAT TRICK. Go to the shop and buy as many [Wrist]’s as you can. JUST DO IT. Mooolah here we come! We’ll get back to this trick later.

Alright now leave to get on the plane. It’s a “should we shouldn’t we” and then one of the best things said in this entire game.

You’ll be in the ship and there will be lots of dialogue. You’ll go up top and Irontoe will be like “Oh no I left them!” and you’re all “Oh no you didn’t bish”.

There will be an FMV but before then make sure you have bandit equipped! The FMV is sad, even has sad music

Boss Name: Black Waltz #3
    HP: 1,150
    Steal: Linen Cuirass, Silver Gloves, Steepled Hat

You only have the three battling this time. V/Thunder will trance this time and he can use Double Black magic. Hit him Fire because it tends to do the most damage. Z/Pierre should Stick to stealing and healing if needed. You want the Linen Cuirass and the Silver Gloves. It shouldn’t take long if you have Bandit. S/Irontoe should use Fire sword because it does the most damage. Just wack away and you’re good! He does the Ra’s Thundera, Fira and Blizzardra.

There goes my fav baddies of the entire game Then we get to see a chase scene which is an awesome FMV. Then you’ll get to lindbulm! To another FMA which I never get to watch cause my cd is scratch where it freezes and I have to open and close the thing.

And seeing as how that’s another city I’ma have to screenshot extensive “!” things >.< TILL NEXT TIME!

Oh wait, I know we're gonna have to name the character my username is after! What's Freya's name?

Too lazy atm to make tables xD
    Last edited by Freya; 05-06-2010 at 05:03 AM.

Kaycee

no

Gaycee

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Lekana. Because I can't think of anything else, and it made me chuckle.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

The scene in which Black Waltz #3 destroys the Black Mages makes me cry a little. =(

Nolrich Heights
    (Ice Cavern, South Gate, Observatory Mountain, Dali)
    Carve Spider: Ore, Tent, Potion
    Python: Phoenix Pinion, Hi-Potion, Ore, Potion

Dali/Underground
    Ghost: Phoenix Pinion, Hi-Potion, Ore, Potion
    Vice: Potion, Echo Screen

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Raticate

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Horsey.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I vote Gaycee also

I kid. Name Freya.. Judith.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha I think it'd be awesome naming her Lekana. xD

Blog Entries

Wait, if we're talking Pokemon...

it has to be Ratatat!

Also, I am angry that this is the only spot where Zidane uses that awesome tail.

I demand Pierre be made canon!

Now that IX is almost assuredly heading to the PSN and I'll get to play through this game again on the PSP, I'm going to do my best to follow Plot Dino's advice to the letter!!
    @sonofgodzilla ~ spamming you with Dissidia comments as they happen. (^_^);

How bout Ratchel or Helga. You know, one of the names Zidane calls Freya when they first meet in the game.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

^ Okay, now I want that.

Ratchel would be a brilliant name.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have been asked to inform you all that Freya has a family emergency that needs her attention right now. She'll be back in a few days so until then just... I dunno she didn't tell me that part. Do some sidequests or leveling-up or something.