Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Plot Dino says, "Read the walk through."

I still think she should be called ratchel or helga or one of the names Zidane called her. But Lekana is also a cool name.

Oh and welcome back Freya! We missed ya and I'm sorry for your loss.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When did Freya get her name changed? For those who don't know, our Freya used to be called Lekana.

Hence why FF Freya should totally be Lekana.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Ok sorry guys that whole “life” thing got in the way. Wtf is up with that right? I mean some one who’s working on a FF walkthrough should not have a life. This makes no sense it’s like a paradox.

OH NO Explosion Sunday?

Lindblum:

You get off the ship and are greeted by guards! Those jerks. Dagger shows them her tits and then you’re allowed to go see Cid. Turns out he’s an ooglop! He gets bitch slapped for that though of course. Nobody likes his kind roun’ hurr.

After you chit chat go past the fountain and to the guest room, here you can get the glass [Glass Armlet] and an [Ether]. Then talk to Mogki and give him a letter! Talk to him again and he’ll ask you to deliver one to Atla! Go back to the elevator and then Z/Pierre will leave to go find his own food. Because I’m vain a lot of you suggested it, Freya is now Lekana.

You’ll wake up in an inn and at that time it’s another Moogleness! The teach me mogster thing AGAIN. Talk to Moodan and he’ll give you a letter from Ruby. Oh... lovely. Alright now it’s another Screenshot and object adventure! Your goal really is to get to the theater district so we’ll save that for last.

Business District:

We are in the business district! In the lower left hand corner, as you go down the stairs, there will be 163 gil. If you go up the street to the Zone where the lady is selling pickles, enter the only house you can. You’ll steal a [Hi-Potion and an [ Echo Screen while the guy watches you loot his house. Next take the alley on the left of the house. It goes to a church. Near the door, by a tree, there is a [Tent]. If you go inside and climb above the organ you can find a totally wicked awesome… [Leather Plate].

Go back to Pickle Party Square. There are all the shops!

You should also get one of the weapons for Pierre but don’t equip it yet until you get the bandit skill from the weapon you have equipped now. After you do all that then check by the back bench for some [Silver Gloves]. Now return to where the inn was but go directly across from it to reach the station. TO THE INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT!

Industrial District:

Check the blind spot by the stairway to find a [Leather Wrist]. Go near the pub, keep going to the house beyond. Inside you’ll find some chests with a [Mimic Card] and a [Steepled Hat]. On your way back pick up the [Bronze Vest] between the over head bridge and the pub. Now back to the station to go to the Theater District.

Theater District:

Check the fence when you first get there to find 127 gil. If you go into the house there you’ll meet a painter guy. He also has [Ore] so that’s cool I guess. Go to the next area but don’t’ go into the big clock tower/tantalus hideout yet. Talk to the women waiting for her friend and go see the Lowell fiasco. Follow him back to the first house. If you talk to him he’ll give you a [Autograph and there should be a [Moogle Suit] on the ground. Go to the hide out!
    You’ll have an ATE and then after that raid the chests. There will be 282, 68, and 97 gil. NOW DON’T FORGET! Check on the bed and you’ll get one of the rare key items that you’re working so hard to get by doing the coffee quest and other things, you’ll find the [Mini-Burmecia]. Now back to visit Chansey!

You’ll find out that Chansey isn’t there! Oh noes! Try to go to the elevator and it turns out you can’t. Go find a guard in the previous area before the guest room and you’ll steal his stuff and get up the elevator. Go all the way up to the tippy top and you’ll find her singing. You get to look through the telescope and you have to find 6 Things. I wont tell because, come on it’s not that hard. You’ll see the chocobo forest which we get to go to in the next section! Are you guys excited for Chocobo hot and cold like me!? You better be . You’ll talk about the festival of the hunt and she’ll be all “I’ll go on a date with you!” and you’ll be all “you better bitch”. AND YEAH next section!

Festival of the Hunt:

Alright here’s the basics:

12 min countdown
    No xp/ap/loot is rewarded for fights
    Can’t go into buildings
    You get points for killing monsters
    Person with the highest amount of points wins
    Only way the timer stops is if you pause it.

If Lek/Freya wins, she gets an Add-on which is the [Coral Ring]
    If Vivi/Thunder wins, he gets the [Theater Ship Card]
    If Zidane wins, he gets 5000 Gil

Now if you did the cotton robe trick you don’t need the 5000 gil and you can always get the card at another time I believe. SO MY SUGGESTION, go for the ring. It absorbs thunder-elemental damage and lets her learn Lancer!

Pretty much to get Lek to win you need to have her in the lead when the time goes up or Pierre is KO’d. For Pierre to win Zaghnol is defeated. And for Thunder to win the other two have to get KO’d. If you want Zidane/Pierre to win so he can score a date, well it never happens so you’re out of luck.

You’ll start in the theater district if you equip whatever weapon you got, the ogre hopefully, it should run smoothly. You just kill . When you the timer gets to below 4:30ish in the shop area the big optional boss will be bullying some kids.

HP: 1500
    STEAL: Mythril Gloves, Needle Fork

Steal the Needle fork you’ll need it for a future character. Zidane WILL get the last blow and will win. So pretty much just use Lekana to hit and then like Zidane die or make him go insane and kill yourself. “Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself.” He’ll be KO’d and disqualified and Freya will win!

When it’s all done you’ll get whatever item whoever wanted and the master hunter title. Tra-la-la we’re all happy, we had a fun contest, OMG dead rat! Turns out you guys have to go save the day! Who’d have guessed.

Go get equipped with awesome. I’ll let you guys figure out who has what and why cause well I have to let you lot do something on your own!

Go down the elevator to the base level. On one side, “Serpent’s Gate” where you can find a chest with a [Wyerd Card]. Go to the other trolley, the “Dragon’s Gate”. You can save at the moogle and there is a hidden [Tent] on the right side of the door. Buy your goods and such. It’s time to go kill !

oops(I'll get more pictures here in a bit photobucket decided it hated me now for some reason)

And get a Qu! What’s quina’s name going to be?
    Last edited by Freya; 09-10-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quina should be known as Andro. Short for androgynous.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

AwardQu

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Relm

Loving this thread! Makes me want to play FFIX again, so I think I will!!!

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Quina should be known as Andro. Short for androgynous.
    I second that!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bernard! You promised to make Quina Bernard!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oh yeah I did didn't I.....

Hahaha, Bernard will suit Quina so much! You have to call him/her that Freya. And I know it's a long way off, but can Eiko be called Chibi?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Andro will be saved for another time then. BRING ON BERNARD!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

O great now I have to play ff9

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

I let Freya win the Festival of the Hunt, too. I didn't defeat Zaghnol before time expired, so Freya won automatically.

Lindblum Plateau
    Carve Spider: Ore, Tent, Potion
    Axe Beak: Ether, Hi-Potion, Ore
    Bomb (forests): Ether, Hi-Potion, Ore

Festival of the Hunt
    Mu: Nothing
    Trick Sparrow: Ore
    Fang: Nothing

Blog Entries

I am SO excited for Chocobo Hot & Cold!

I would name Quina Frog, but a promise is a promise.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Worldmap/Qu’s Marsh/Chocobo Forest:

Here we go! If you haven’t gotten bandit from the Mythril Dagger reequip them until you do. You have 3 things to do today! Get Quina, Go play Chocobo hot and cold and get your first coffee! We’ll head over to chocobo hot and cold first. Go across the bridge to the east I guess o.o to the chocobo forest!

Chocobo Hot and Cold:

Alright this is the best mini game ever. And if you disagree than well you’re a poopy head and have no right to call yourself an FF fan. Yes that means you are in fact a liar and you don’t belong on EoFF, gtfo.

OK so Hot and cold. The point of this game is dig up to get chocographs and those show you to special wicked awesome loot around the world. You are an archeologist! LOOK AT YOU! A profession and everything! Man, you save the world and have a nice cushy job to fall back on. I’m so proud .

You actually get points and with these points you can exchange them for stuff. YAY STUFF!

You’ll enter the forest, Mene will give you gyshal greens and choco will leave. Go outside of the forest to the foot prints. When you see these on the world map, if you have Gyshal Greens, You can summon your chocobo. Summon Choco and go back into the forest. Now it’s time for Chocobo hot and cold!

There are only 3 places to get chocographs. But two of the places you revisit later so really I guess it’s 5. We’ll start with just this one since it’s all you can get to for a while.

Chocobo Forest:

Streamside
    Between the Mountains
    Uncultivated Land
    Healing Shore
    Abandoned Beach
    Cold Field
    Faraway Lagoon
    Bird’s-eye Lagoon
    Small Beach
    AND you’ll get a part of a chocograph the Upper Left Piece

Alright now I’ll tell you the first few you can get to on this disc.

Disc -1-

Stream side - Go check where the river meets the ocean, Kupo.
    It’s across the brigde southwest of the Chocobo Forest.
    Contains: 2 [Elixir], 3[Hi-Potion], 4 [Ether] and 2 [Germinas Boots]

Between the Mountains - Go look near the mountains facing the ocean on the southwest side of the mist continent.
    Coast between two mountains (who’d have guessed) northwest of lindblum.
    Contains: 5 [Potion], 5 [Hi-Potion], 2 [Tent], 2 [Cotton Robe]

Healing Shore – I’ve seen a beach that looks like this near a city with high winds, kupo.
    Beach west of Cleyra or really west from Burmecia.
    Contains: Blue chocobo upgrade! Or the Reef one. This will allow you to walk in shallow water!

Now if you go back through Gizamaluke after you get this blue you can get two more but otherwise just wait till disc two. And for the reason of continuing the walkthrough story we’ll save them for disc 2.

ALRIGHT now that we’ve got all the chocographs and before you go searching for them let’s head over to south gate. Why head to south gate you say? COFFEE!!!

South Gate:

At the entrance of the south gate Examine the bottom right of the screen and you’ll find it! TADA KAFFEE! There is also a [Ether] Near the gate on the right side. Now go find those chocographs you can on this side of gizamaluke.

Qu’s Marsh:

Alright so there is a thing walking around. This thing is a blue mage. Blue mages are the most stupidest class ever! Whatever. We’ll get them. Catch a frog. JUST DO IT. Catch one and then talk to it. It’ll want to eat your frog, you'll name it.

It's master comes out then you chit chat and he/she/it joins your group! Yay Bernard!

Frog catching:

Another minigame! Frog catching! You get items for the amount of frogs you catch! Make sure there is a Male and a Female frog left, adults of course, and when you spend enough time IN GAME they will have made babies! Then you can catch more frogs! Oh but how do we know if they are male or female without catching them? Males have yellow feet and females have red!

[center]Frog catching
    2 Frogs: Ore
    5 Frogs: Ether
    9 Frogs: Silk Robe
    15 Frogs: Elixir
    23 Frogs: Silver Fork
    33 Frogs: Bistro Fork
    45 Frogs:
    99 Frogs: Quale fight, Gastro Fork (Ultimate Weapon)

If you catch 99 frogs, an optional boss, Quale, will appear. If you beat him he has Quina’s Best weapon. Because I hate Quina, I don’t feel the need to tell you what abilities get what. I’ll tell you though that while you’re in the marsh, try to find a Gigan Toad and eat that. You’ll get frog drop. Frog drop’s damage depends on how many frogs you catch! You can only get the frog here soo….. yeah eat it.

Damnit, I can’t just not do something xP

[center]Blue Magic!
    Bomb: Lindblum Plateau Mustard Bomb
    Serpion: Qu’s Marsh/World Map Mighty Guard
    Axe Beak: Lindblum Plateau Limit Glove
    Carve Spider: Lindblum Plateau LV3 Def-less
    Ironite: South Gate World Map Region Angel’s Snack
    Vice: South Gate World Map Region Vanish
    Axolotl: Qu’s Marsh/World map Aqua Breath
    Gigan Toad: Qu’s Marsh Frog Drop
    Hedgehog Pie: Qu’s marsh region, in forests Pumpkin Head

Make sure to equip Bernard with stuff, it has nothing on.

ON TO GIZAMALUKE!