Thread: What are you doing now?

No lol I meant like 1 optional mission

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

As a bonus, the remainder of the first 35 missions or so will be ridiculously easy.

I beat Neochu after some acessory tweaking and upgrading It was touch and go with it's little minions after but now I can do all the other missions and the terrasects with the growth egg and get all super powerful without dedicated grinding as such

im currently working on finishing up the missions and getting my ultimate weapons, but im doing the first actual grinding of the game, trying to get up some gil and max everyone's strongest original roles (COM for Fang, Sentinel for Snow, etc). After that, goin up against the neochu again for the growth egg cuz the first time i faced him it was definitely tough. just need enough gil for that first trap almost there. actually been getting a fair amount of gold nuggets just by doin the chocobo mini game, plus i love those darn birds.
    yes, i'm a FFXIII fan.

arise within you

I beat the game a month ago but I only had the chance to farm for gil/CP during weekends. I'm trying to get the genji glove from the rak...can't spell the stupid name. Mission 62. The two monsters that have that shell and multicast. Still trying to make my own strategy against them

As much as I actually like this game, I don't think I'll even touch it if I ever get the platinum trophy.
    i am a meteor mixed with holy.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by the holy meteor View Post
    I beat the game a month ago but I only had the chance to farm for gil/CP during weekends. I'm trying to get the genji glove from the rak...can't spell the stupid name. Mission 62. The two monsters that have that shell and multicast. Still trying to make my own strategy against them
    Do you have the mission 63 genji glove? If not, go for that first. An adamantortoise is much easier than those two bastards.

Currently I am in Chapter 11, grinding CP on the Archylte Steppes. Gotten 5 stars on the first two missions, and I'll probably try for the third here soon.

Lightning has maxed Ravager so far, about 3/4rs of the way through the eigth (last so far) tier of Commando. Then just got to fix up Medic. Won't worry about alternates yet. Ruinga is fun as heck, but why didn't they just name it Ultima, with Flare as the base version?

Fang has maxed Commando, and about 2/3rds through Sentinel.

Hope has maxed Ravager, and currently plowing through Synergist. Maybe it's odd to go for Medic last, but he gets Accessories and ATB gauges through the other two, not to mention they help me kill faster (finally, he gets Faith and Bravery! Now if only he would get Haste...).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Growth Egg + The Tesseracts = WIN

Not seen it mentioned anywhere but with the growth egg a run of 15mins in the last section of the tesseracts yields 220,000CP! There's also the added bonus of a few credit chips, moonblossom and sunblossom seeds

I'm happy now

I'm just trying to get the last few trophies, I have two more missions to complete and then I'm gonna go back and five-star the ones that aren't already. All my characters just have one more role to master which shouldn't take too long. At the moment I'm killing Adamandatortoises (or whatever they're called) to try and get Platinum Ingots or Traps. So far I've managed to get about 4 or 5 Ingots and 1 Trap out of like 13 or so killings, it's getting a little boring though :/

Trying to complete mission 64 after having complete the others.
    Any suggestions how to survive his major attack?

Started playing Xenogears.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    Trying to complete mission 64 after having complete the others.
    Any suggestions how to survive his major attack?

Started playing Xenogears.
    Three Sentinels.

Some defense/magic defense accesories would be helpful too.

Someone here gave me an extremely helpful tip. You waant to wait until he comes out of hiding that spam poisen quickly until it sticks, then return to sen/sen/sen and wait until he hides, stick more poisen on him after he removes it and repeat until dead.

Kinda cheap but it's still a tricky battle that requires timing

I donīt have three sentinels and my Snow is underleveled.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    I donīt have three sentinels and my Snow is underleveled.
    Your team get higher defense boosts with more sentinels. Having three is i think mandatory in this battle. When you get closer to the end of the battle, he starts hitting twice as hard so you're probabley better levelling your chars a bit

As for what i'm doing... i'm trying to get the treasure hunter trophy, i've done all the accesories and 3 characters have a tier 3 weapon. I thought i'd sell off everything i own to make Gil but it only came to somewhere over a million. This game is just way too stingy with the money

Did he unlock an anaclet?

Regards,
    Big D

17 missions completed so far (5 stars for all, of course). I can't find any more active Cie'th Stones, so I guess I have to trundle on with the story. After I finish farming treasures with Chocobos and redoing a couple of the missions to make sure I get all the enemy data for the marks.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.