I'm fairly certain he did.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    Did he unlock an anaclet?
    I'm fairly certain he did.
    I don't remember in all honesty, but you're probabley right

I'm finishing collecting catalysts for the Treasure Hunter trophy. I need one more Dark Matter and five Adamantites, then it's simply a case of levelling everything up.

One trophy left to go. Gotta 5 star all the missions. Have done just over 40 of them... any tips for some of the remaining harder missions?

Use the Gold Watch.

Random: Instant Chain (requires only two items to activate) can help a lot if it activates. Unreliable, but it can change the whole battle right there (My Lightning is using it, and it has activated in most of the long fights I've been in).

I decided to quit doing missions and move on with the story. After completing Mission 30, I got a title, and I didn't want to get those out of order, so I'm heading up through the tower now.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Tried 3 sentinels and still canīt do mission 64.It still takes too much HP.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Tried 3 sentinels and still canīt do mission 64.It still takes too much HP.
    A 5 star rank of vercingatorix is all that stands between me and a platinum trophy

Tried Consolidation but he is too fast.

And I donīt know when can I cast poison.The attack is too sudden.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Tried Consolidation but he is too fast.

And I donīt know when can I cast poison.The attack is too sudden.
    Well, i just beat him with 5 stars (Platinum baby!) To do it comfortably, i equipped two Champions Belts and two Magus's Bracelets on my party giving them all a 51% resistance to both Magic and Physical attacks, except snow who was one short to make room for the gold watch, but he has improved guard to make up for the one less accesory. I cast poisen immedietley after he comes out from his Impenetrable aura, because he heals off the previous poisen in that phase. Vanilles Malboro wand helps it to stick quickly. If you get unlucky, he casts his Wicked whirl straight away after leaving Impenetrable aura, which can catch you off guard with only two sentinals out, but mostly you get a couple of turns to make it stick before he uses it.

Have 39% magic resistance for all.Still too strong.
    This atack is fire based isnīt it?

Regards,
    Big D

Default A Few Tidbits

Okay so Im not sure of every single piece of advice you have been told-I have to admit I skimmed a little- Sorry! I did notice however that you were using Magic resistance items? This was exactly what I was doing initially and he was whoopin' me with a capital W. Wind resistance items actually worked much better for me in the long run for this particular battle, as well as did General's Belts/Imperial Armlets. From there you should of course use the gold watch (a given) and equip low level weapons to extend your time. Due to the tactics you are going to employ high level weapons aren't necessary since poison will be doing most of the damage for you. What I did was use straight paradigms for everything from buffing to healing without concentrating on staggering him (i.e RAVx3). Come out of the box and waste him with SAB-SAB-SAB until he flees into his sissy aura. Whilst he is attempting to resolve the ever present realization that Gran Pulse Clan aint' nuttin' to f** witt,' kiss your boo boo's with MED-MED-MED followed by a healthy can of SYN spinach to build an indomitable factor-de-tuff.' Repeat the earlier tactic of slapping as many debuffs as time will allow (poison and slow are a must) switching quickly to COM COM COM to smack his little cie'th head around before he scurries into his cry bubble. I would keep a COM COM MED paradigm handy so you're able to re-coup a little bit while still putting down the hurt. This is an option but I personally employed a COM COM SYN paradigm to re build a few buffs in order to save time for healing later.
    Of course it is all your call but I will re-cap what I did to survive his winged onslaught.
    SABx3
    COMx3 (or COM COM SYN)
    COM COM MED
    MEDx3
    SYNx3
    SENx3

Fang/Lightning/Vanille
    Each with 2 General Belt's and one Gale Ring (leveled to star- I cant remember the name for the next tier)
    Any other defensive piece of equipment you wish to equip then feel free! I didn't however use any AUTO-(whatever) equipment since it wears off during the battle and becomes just a slot filler. If you want to buff up prior to battle I'd recommend a few shrouds. Furthermore I attempted this thing when I was under leveled and said to hell with it, then subsequently filled my crystarium with cp and my pockets with gil before another re-attempt.

I just got Limit Breaker. No real prep necessary. Just walk up to an Adamantoise, disable the legs, and cast Death until it sticks. Lovely spell, Death.

Didn't think that would count, but apparently as long as the creature loses that much HP, instant death counts.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
    Okay so Im not sure of every single piece of advice you have been told-I have to admit I skimmed a little- Sorry! I did notice however that you were using Magic resistance items? This was exactly what I was doing initially and he was whoopin' me with a capital W. Wind resistance items actually worked much better for me in the long run for this particular battle, as well as did General's Belts/Imperial Armlets. From there you should of course use the gold watch (a given) and equip low level weapons to extend your time. Due to the tactics you are going to employ high level weapons aren't necessary since poison will be doing most of the damage for you. What I did was use straight paradigms for everything from buffing to healing without concentrating on staggering him (i.e RAVx3). Come out of the box and waste him with SAB-SAB-SAB until he flees into his sissy aura. Whilst he is attempting to resolve the ever present realization that Gran Pulse Clan aint' nuttin' to f** witt,' kiss your boo boo's with MED-MED-MED followed by a healthy can of SYN spinach to build an indomitable factor-de-tuff.' Repeat the earlier tactic of slapping as many debuffs as time will allow (poison and slow are a must) switching quickly to COM COM COM to smack his little cie'th head around before he scurries into his cry bubble. I would keep a COM COM MED paradigm handy so you're able to re-coup a little bit while still putting down the hurt. This is an option but I personally employed a COM COM SYN paradigm to re build a few buffs in order to save time for healing later.
    Of course it is all your call but I will re-cap what I did to survive his winged onslaught.
    SABx3
    COMx3 (or COM COM SYN)
    COM COM MED
    MEDx3
    SYNx3
    SENx3

Fang/Lightning/Vanille
    Each with 2 General Belt's and one Gale Ring (leveled to star- I cant remember the name for the next tier)
    Any other defensive piece of equipment you wish to equip then feel free! I didn't however use any AUTO-(whatever) equipment since it wears off during the battle and becomes just a slot filler. If you want to buff up prior to battle I'd recommend a few shrouds. Furthermore I attempted this thing when I was under leveled and said to hell with it, then subsequently filled my crystarium with cp and my pockets with gil before another re-attempt.
    Any kind of offense isn't needed. I used 2 tier 1 weapons, one tier 2 weapon and the gold watch, and simply cast poisen on him. Re-cast it after every imenetrable aura phase and he'll go down in 14 minutes or less, which is about 10 minutes below the target time so an easy 5 star.

Skyblade i did that too. Wasn't even really sure what happened but as soon as i took down my first toise i got that trophy

I have not beaten him yet much less made 5 stars.

Regards,
    Big D

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

FE: Have you got maxed out crystariums? That's a neccessity. Who are you using? What accessories do you have equipped? Which paradigms are you using? Who is your lead character?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!