Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing now?

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Default What are you doing now?

Are you still playing? If so, where abouts are you and what are you doing?

I'm farming for Gil for the treasure hunter trophy. From there, i have four other trophies to get before platinum =)

Articles
    Blog Entries

I only have to farm catalysts (three traps left) and gil for treasure hunter. that's the last trophy i lack (except for the platinum, of course). btw, does anyone know how many times you need that catalyst you can only obtain by buying it (was it Adamantine?)?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I got all trophies and admittedly haven't played since. However, I am considering booting it up sometime to do a bit of site content work... although in all honesty I think most of the stuff that would require me to turn the game on has already been done. Maybe a few mission guides or something, dunno.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I'm on 2nd play through and have just gone back to pulse at beginning of chapter 13 to try and get growth egg as thought it would own all in orphans cradle, esp the terrsects where half of the baddies give a tonne of CP. Turns out I'm too much of a noob to do it and the Ochus's lil minions keep killing me before I can death the boss man

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WelshWonder View Post
    I'm on 2nd play through and have just gone back to pulse at beginning of chapter 13 to try and get growth egg as thought it would own all in orphans cradle, esp the terrsects where half of the baddies give a tonne of CP. Turns out I'm too much of a noob to do it and the Ochus's lil minions keep killing me before I can death the boss man
    Are you using a Sentinal and a Medic? That should give you a fair bit of time. Maybe a few Black belts would help your sentinal take the physical attacks.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Neochu will take a few attempts, at least, especially that early. Snow as a Sentinel and Hope as a Medic make the battle much easier (I've also tried Med/Med but it doesn't work as well), and yes, load Snow up with accessories that boost physical resistance.

EDIT: On-topic, I haven't played in a couple of weeks due to exams, though I plan on completing the missions guide when I'm done.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't done any post-game stuff. My only regret is not battling a cactaur. I now spend much of my spare time reading.

I haven't played since I defeated Orphan. The game is now gathering dust, and will continue to do so for a very long time.

Well...i cba to beat orphan, i started again, lake bresha is cool i'm staying here forever T_T

I know it is possible, I'll go away again and do some more missions, did about 20 in the first pulse visit but will go again then tweak some accessories and have another crack. I will do it before the terresects! lol

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

After seeing the end credits I shed a silent tear for the series and resumed my quest in Oblivion. I now spend most of my free time reading and playing better video games.

Blog Entries

Still haven't finished the game once yet. I'm in Chapter 11 mucking around with marks. I've just picked up Grand Theft Auto IV and Need For Speed: Shift for super-cheap so I've been playing those. =]

I'm in Chapter 12, just got to Edenhall. Kicking myself that I left Pulse with a grand total of 1 completed mission at least I get to go back though

Currently doing some gil/cp farming for some postgame stuff. (SPOILER)I've got some of the roles maxed out after obtaining the growth egg and I will attempt to go and fight some of those huge tortoises soon. Not really in a hurry though, as I'm also plowing through the God of War Collection.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfectionist View Post
    I'm in Chapter 12, just got to Edenhall. Kicking myself that I left Pulse with a grand total of 1 completed mission at least I get to go back though
    Considering there are a lot of missions in Taejin's Tower that are required to be beaten in order to go up the floors, I'm sure you've finished more than one mission.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!