Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RAGE!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default RAGE!

I just spent two hours working on a really nice and informative blog post, and as soon as I hit submit... POOF! It is just gone. I am super, super peeved.

When was the last time you wanted to just throw a tantrum?

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Both sinks were full of dirty dishes for the n^nth time. But I didn't want the glass shrapnel to hurt my friends, so I restrained myself from just going ape on it all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

That would drive me bananas. I hate filthy kitchens, and someone else constantly making them dirty would probably end in me standing in a pile of rubble.

Actually, I would do something passive aggressive. But whatever, rubble is a fun word.

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    Both sinks were full of dirty dishes for the n^nth time. But I didn't want the glass shrapnel to hurt my friends, so I restrained myself from just going ape:bou::bou::bou::bou: on it all.
    Argggggh. I am in a similar situation because I am the only person in my apartment that does dishes, even though I use the least amount of them out of anyone else here. I was busy for a couple of days and now the kitchen is a complete pile of filth with almost every single dish I own dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    That would drive me bananas. I hate filthy kitchens, and someone else constantly making them dirty would probably end in me standing in a pile of rubble.
    You should come over to my apartment and clean my kitchen since you dislike dirty ones so much. I will pay you and take you to Denver for, um, some sort of fun activity!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was super pissed when Denethor made Faramir lead all those noble and brave men of Gondor out in a vainglorious and completely futile assault on Osgiliath.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    You should come over to my apartment and clean my kitchen since you dislike dirty ones so much. I will pay you and take you to Denver for, um, some sort of fun activity!
    I also hate cleaning the kitchen.

But money! And Denver!

And Bunny!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    Both sinks were full of dirty dishes for the n^nth time. But I didn't want the glass shrapnel to hurt my friends, so I restrained myself from just going ape on it all.
    I am awful about that. It's funny because sometimes I do the dishes and it's like, GGAAAARGGGHGHGH WHO DID THIS EVERYONE KNOWS THEY GO IN THE OTHER SIDE WH-oh that was me.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I always type up major posts/blog entries/whatever in Word or some other program, just to prevent that from happening.

And, uh, I haven't been very mad lately. Just exhausted.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's worse than it sounds. One guy, out of eight, makes the mess. Everybody else cleans their stuff after they use it. And, worst of all, he uses OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF and doesn't clean it. Then, when we finally get him to do something other than smurf around like a mopey retard, he mutters under his breath "I'm always doing the washing up...". HE'S DONE IT ONCE. AND THAT WAS WHEN WE MADE HIM.

ALSO ALSO ALSO: when confronted on his massive dickheaded delusions, he claimed that it was all "communal stuff" as if that somehow meant he was allowed to use it and not wash it.

I'm actually happy that we all looked at houses together, then told him we didn't want to live with him. Take that, you moron.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Noooooo, I was looking forward to a new blog post, I was just reading your blog. Was it the Manga to Nook one? ;_;

I feel like throwing a tantrum when I perfectly sew up a project, only to find out I did half of it inside out so the back of the fabric is showing on one side, and I have to spend an hour ripping out stitches!

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Wait, Mandee, are you not updating LJ anymore? What's your new blog? I think you mentioned recently that you had something on blogspot but didn't give a link.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

What makes me angry is that I share the bathroom with three younger siblings and they are all gross and none of them clean it. It is a war zone. I am the only one who will replace the toilet paper. Sometimes when I'm feeling spiteful I'll just use my parents' bathroom until one of them cracks and a new roll appears. I feel more disgusting when I get in the shower than when I get out. It's hard, but I can't just clean it or they'll expect me to do it every time and it's very important that the chores stay balanced in our house. The boys don't want to take the trash out because it's full of girly things, which is understandable. My cousin/sister just leaves her pads unrolled and exposed when she disposes of them, so it's an icky job. It seems to have gotten better now that I'm only home one weekend out of the month and they can't blame it on me.

Another thing that makes me rage is when my brother accuses me of stealing some random snack of his and demands I pay him back. Once a root beer went missing (I still don't know who did it) and he kept demanding his 65 cents back from me. I was like "gtfo I didn't steal your " and he threw a tantrum and my parents got in on it and asked me to give him his money back and I yelled at them and slammed the door in my mom's face. This was just a year ago, I was seventeen and he was fourteen. It was extremely childish of both of us. I'm glad I spent a year four hours away from the house to grow up.

Be happy!
    You have the most votes on prom!

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Im always mad but I just dont express it ..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..