Thread: 11 Chapters, 11 Missions

Default 11 Chapters, 11 Missions

So, I just five-starred mission number 11. Still in Chapter 11, and haven't progressed beyond Archylte Steppes (I went back to the base camp, got the first Undying Mark, etcetera, I just haven't gone through the cave yet). I was just wondering how many more of the marks I can do before the difficulty reaches the point that the last two Crystarium Tiers are needed.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I donīt know.
    But I know for instanced that you are more than prepared to get to chapter 12.
    I only completed 3 optional missions before proceeding.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

I did 20odd I think, up until the one that gives you chocobo capibilities was pretty easy. I think that's mark 14. I did everything in the Highlands too.

Blog Entries

I did about 5, went through the Mah'ahbra Subterrain (I'm quite sure I've spelt that wrong) and got up the bit where I could (SPOILER)board Atomos, but then I turned right around and went all the way back to the Archlyte Steppe and now I've done about 20-30 missions.

Got to ride a chocobo too. Can't fault that. xD

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

1-34, 56-57 are all readily winnable at that point in the game, though for 17-30 or so you have to progress the story to get to.

35-40-ish are also winnable, but they involve starting a sidequest that you have no real hope of finishing, so even if you win you'll just have to fight them again later.