Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Depression Moon, we no longer have contacts at Square Enix to tell us to take down pictures or files from our servers.

My opinion on the picture, shared with local friends, is that E3 does not operate by sending out documents like this that disclose the title of every game in a list of successive pages. It is possible that a document would disclose companies and a list of certain announcements, but considering the secrecy that surrounds the industry, I doubt that it would be this easy to get a complete list of an event like this.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Mario Kart Wii. 2 is the best part.

It'd be freakin' hilarious if all SE did to "upgrade" FF7 to HD was keep everything the way it was, but just increase the resolution of blocky people. LMAO
    FFX-2 FMV's Upscaled and Filtered to 720p (link fixed)

The games I've beaten...

I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | X-2 | XII

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cyric View Post
    It'd be freakin' hilarious if all SE did to "upgrade" FF7 to HD was keep everything the way it was, but just increase the resolution of blocky people. LMAO
    Sadly I would be way more excited about this than an actual true remake. This is one of the reasons I like the PC version so much better.

If the FFVII Compendium showed us anything, it's that Square has no concept of why the original FFVII was so awesome.
    I couldn't agree more.

It shows how computer-brainwashed we are that we rather think the possibility they photo-shopped it than to think they might have PRINTED IT OUT. xD
    Spreading fake photo-shopped documents is one thing, but printed information is still a trusted source. THEY HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!!!!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I like the ink spot on the bottom left, it adds authenticity.

Seriously why is there even a piece of paper with this information on it? Surely anything being exchanged or kept by people at E3 would be electronic. I just don't understand. A hoax email would have more credibility to me than this.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by VeloZer0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric View Post
    Sadly I would be way more excited about this than an actual true remake. This is one of the reasons I like the PC version so much better.
    Quoted for truth. All the PC version did was to sharpen the resolution and fix the errors in the translation (mostly removing typos, but a couple lines that didn't come across due to it being a direct translation were revamped as well). And the PC version is brilliant because of it.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I actually found the typos fun, they gave me something to laugh at.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    Depression Moon, we no longer have contacts at Square Enix to tell us to take down pictures or files from our servers.
    Oh man, so no controversial pic deleting ever, man I loved that stuff. I guess that shows that Square doesn't really care much about their products anymore.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Or they discovered that the added hype could actually benefit them. I love speculation, yay!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?