Thread: Final Fantasy VI Advance save needed

Default Final Fantasy VI Advance save needed

I was playing Final Fantasy VI Advance on my DS very happily until this week when my save file was lost.

Does anyone have a save state or game save that I can use? A gameshark savestate, VBA save state, battery backup, or sav file will work.

I'm looking for one about where you get the Falcon airship in the world of ruin.

I would be really grateful if someone had a save at about this point. I'm not too concerned about the levels or anything, I just want to continue the story and not restart the 20-30 hours I already put into it.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    Figaro Castle

That was the first place I checked and the only place I've found that has saves for the advance version.

Unfortunately, they're all hacked. They either have max stats at the beginning or at the very end of the game or they have weird parties like 4 espers or the phanton train ghost as members.

Uhh, I'll play through to there and give you it, it takes me about an hour due to my insane memory of EVERYTHING. Plus the speed-up button on a emulator works well too.
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

Screwing with your minds since 1994!

I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

That would be great, I'll take it.

It's kind of funny that you're asking for a FFVI Advance file on the day after I've completed all that I wanted to on my "perfect" FFVI Advance file. I could provide you with the file if you want it, though I've already done practically everything on it (All Quests in the Original SNES Version, Dragon's Den, Soul Shrine, 100% Bestiary). The main things I haven't done was get Gogo and Umaro, solely because I plan to get them when my team members are all at level 99 so I don't need to level them up at all (they can't get Esper bonuses so they aren't hurt by being gotten late unlike the other characters). I almost certainly won't get them to level 99 though.

I also want a Staff Member to okay me giving ROM save files here on EoFF before I post it on here, as well. I don't want to get in trouble sharing save files openly (though I can E-Mail you the save file if I'm not allowed to post it in an attachment).

I was really just hoping to get a save file from approximately where I left off. I had just gotten the falcon, gotten cyan and gau, and was in the cave of veldt.

I appreciate the offer of the perfect file, but I would miss out on gathering all the rest of the team.

Blog Entries

I have a save state where I have Gau, Sabin, Cyan and Shadow (I just got Shadow). The earliest one before that is after I got Edgar and before Setzer. Im not sure if were allowed to attach rom save states though.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

OOC:Official EOFF Save State Policy:
    EoFF does not forbid the sharing of save states, only the ROMs the save states will be used on. You may share any save states you like, but please don't share the ROMs those save states are for. Any shared ROMs will be removed and the offending member could be banned.

And with that, you may share your FFVI Advance save states.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

huzzah
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Thanks a lot, this will do very nicely. I tested it out and it works.

My Game crashed as well at around that same spot. I know this may sound stupid but how do you use the saves?