Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hair Preferences

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Hair Preferences

Guys and gals: what are your preferences on lengths of hair? On the opposite sex? On yourself? If you just don't care, share that, too.

I prefer longish hair on men - enough for a shag look, anyway. I prefer myself with long hair, but it feels so good when it gets chopped off into a cute bob sometimes.

Articles
    Blog Entries

On girls I like longish to long hair, but it's certainly not limited to just that, I've seen girls that look great with shorter hair. The only thing for me is that I really, really prefer black/brown hair on the opposite sex.

As for my own hair, I try to grow it to 'Brandon Boyd length'. Although I've had it longer and shorter than that.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Pretty much the same for me. I prefer long, but if a girl I like wants it short I'm certainly not complaining. I prefer myself with long-ish hair... well, longer than... really short. But cutting it all off is just such a relief sometimes.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't like short hair xD Buzzcuts are incredibly ugly to me, but I've recently come to kinda like the pixie cuts on girls.

I hate really long hair, because I just see these women with hair down to the ass and think "god, pentecostals". I know this isn't necessarily always true, but it's kinda an in-grained association now.

my hair I keep to just below my shoulders to just above my boobs, depending on my mood

I try to keep my hair short, but I'm bitchy about the price of haircuts, especially when they shove "TIP ME" in your face and my hair takes, like, 5 minutes to cut, so sometimes it becomes too long. I don't go for a particular style, I don't fix it in any way... You just snip it, end. No tips for that imho :cheap: All I do is kinda comb it in a direction in a nerdy style so people think, "Wow, he must play too many RPGs and not join the army."

I try to dress plain and dorky too. Stereotypes save me a lot of time.

Blog Entries

I like it when guys have hair that is kind of shaggy/messy/mid-length, but not past his collar. I've never been attracted to the whole man-ponytail thing. On myself, I like my hair long, because then it's less frizzy and my waves are more defined. And because I look very nice in a high, long ponytail. :D
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I prefer shorter hair on girls unless their hair is truly luxurious. I like longer hair on guys.

And I like girls to be unshaven. Everywhere.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

I want my hair to reach my knees!

Guys: Short hair... but not buzzed!! Long hair is meh

Girls: Long and straight. If they can make short hair work then that's good too, but usually they can't.

Something different - I love an individual.

On girls: Not too short, although I have seen a few girls with short hair that are very cute. Hair down to the ass is kinda dumb.

On guys: Short to very short. Long-haired guys just have a really annoying look to them. Now that I've said that I'm sure every guy on this forum will have long hair

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Long enough to get a grip on without being super long - both sexes.

What can I say, I like to pull hair.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Banned

I like long flowing hair on women. It just makes them so much prettier.

I like short hair or bald on a guy though.

Moomba

I like girls with long hair down to the shoulders, short or wavy. But I do find some girls have really cool short looking hair. I think it really depends on the girl.

for myself I like to have my hair medium/long. I try to go for a fringe covering my forehead and a short back. It's also what I like to see in other guys. shaggy is cool too.
    JET SET RADIOOOOOOO

I think it just depends on what suits the person most, some people look lame with long hair, some people don't.

I've been trying to grow my hair and I think i'm too chicken to ever get it cut short XD