Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burn Burn

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    I should get me some of that! I've been tanning pretty consistently for a month now and I would like it to stop. I like being pale.
    El fantasma! EL FANTASMA!

Seriously though we've all seen your pictures, what the crap are you talking about "pale"?

normally i don't burn, just go a tad brownisher, however i have burnt really really reallly badly once, on my schoolies trip to the whitsundays last year. three days on a yacht in bikinis, even with sunscreen, = severe, severe burn. i have photos but i'm not going to post them because in order to show the severity of the burn i had to remove said bikinis
    if finding love is just a dance, proximity and chance, you will excuse me if i skip the masquerade

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    I should get me some of that! I've been tanning pretty consistently for a month now and I would like it to stop. I like being pale.
    El fantasma! EL FANTASMA!

Seriously though we've all seen your pictures, what the crap are you talking about "pale"?
    Fine, pale for me. You obviously never saw me during high school.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a slight natural tan, but when I burn, I BURN. And then my skin peels away to reveal a beautiful, dark, natural tan <3

Blog Entries

I have a slight tan and I don't burn easily, so I almost never wear sunscreen unless I'm going to the beach or something.

The last time I suffered a bad sunburn was way back when I was a kid and I lost my parents at Bondi. The logical thing for me to do that occurred to me at the time was find the car and wait, but by the time I found it, I was completely roasted.

Blog Entries

My legs are really pale because I always wear long pants when I go out.

I dont mind sunburn if I get it doing something enjoyable like going to the beach because the pain is just a constant reminder of how much fun I had

Also this thread came at an appropriate time as today i got burnt from a pie and there are a couple of blisters on my thumb and I was on a train so I couldnt run it under cold water straight away. Any suggestions for treatment?
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I start burning after 15-20 minutes.

The sun and I are not friends.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I was a child, I used to be very tan. I've lost my color by being an nerd, but I can still tan reasonably well, when I want to.

No one believes I'm an Italian, because I'm pale. But my family is from the north of Italy! The noooorth! The alp-sy part! I've practically Swiss!

Articles
    Blog Entries

My family is all Italian (except for one tiny part scottish or something), and I work outdoors, so I'm usually fairly tanned. But When I'm not working I tend to turn a very nice shade of computer screen white.

I'll burn if I've let myself get too white and then stay out in the sun too long straight up, but other than that I'll usually just tan.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I usually tan pretty well, so far I haven't been outside much so I haven't tanned that well. But since I have Hispanic (we think Cuban) blood I tan like a mother smurfer and hardly ever get burnt.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

The sun makes me get freckles on my nose! I have freckles everywhere though, I've always had a lot of them, especially on my arms! The sun brings them out on my face though. Daaaaaamn, there's only so much makeup I can wear to hide them!

I burn pretty easily, it's what happens when you have a slight Irish heritage (the fact that I'm dark haired, pale skinned and green-eyed screams Irish, and I do have family stemming from there). Annoyingly though, this last weekend has been a mass heatwave, like the hottest days of 2010 in the UK so far and I HAVE BEEN WORKING ALL WEEKEND. ALL OF IT.

I'm quite pale because of the generally crappy weather over here and that makes me sad cos I like having a tan I usually tan quite well when i'm on holiday though cos of my Mediterranean blood.

I'm in Zeldy's boat as well, so lovely over here and i've just been working and revising. I was sitting inside yesterday just resenting the rest of the world for having fun

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfectionist View Post
    I'm quite pale because of the generally crappy weather over here and that makes me sad cos I like having a tan I usually tan quite well when i'm on holiday though cos of my Mediterranean blood.

I'm in Zeldy's boat as well, so lovely over here and i've just been working and revising. I was sitting inside yesterday just resenting the rest of the world for having fun
    Aww! You should take some books etc out in the sun like I had to today! Locked outdoors so I just revised on my back garden in the sun ;D ...I did end up burning though T_T I never tan! *jealous* I'm pasty pale which is okay but a bit odd in this weather.

I am not a man

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    My legs are really pale because I always wear long pants when I go out.

I dont mind sunburn if I get it doing something enjoyable like going to the beach because the pain is just a constant reminder of how much fun I had

Also this thread came at an appropriate time as today i got burnt from a pie and there are a couple of blisters on my thumb and I was on a train so I couldnt run it under cold water straight away. Any suggestions for treatment?
    It's supposed to be cool water, not cold water.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I avoid the sun cause I always burn but with this memorial weekend (so far) I was out almost all day. I had sunscreen on but it washed off as I went swimming in the lake. I needed waterproof kind but I didn't have it. IT BURNNNSS D:

It always takes em burning first before I tan though. I burn so easily.