Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617213161 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

We lost a type of cop too, that's what it means.

I do have a mild theory that may be whole-ly baseless we shall see how it pans out, as for right now we have blueberry who cast the most doubt onto banana and then voted on what I see as a random person, who was not banana, someone they knew wouldn't get killed because they were the only person voting on them. Seems pretty innocent to me... too inocent for casting so much doubt

##vote: blueberry

Hokay! I'm finally back on after getting home late last night and missing the rest of the day.
    Apologies in advanced for how very absent I may be xD

Ok, so my first question for the day is why did Strawberry get killed?
    My guess is that the Mafia wanted to take down someone who probably didn't throw heat on, or gain heat from any of the mafia members, wasn't inactive, but didn't stir up a whole lot of trouble either, it's a safe, easy kill for night 1.

You might be inclined to think that Grape may have influenced Strawberry's death, with that completely random vote at the end of the day, but it'd be Mafia suicide to do something like that. I'm not saying that Grape's vote doesn't need explaining (was it a vote so you had a vote, like Blueberry argued?), but I'm saying it seems absurd to say that Grape is Mafia based on that vote.

This makes sense doesn't it? What do you guys think?

Right now though, Kiwi is the fruit that smells a little off to me.
    At the end of the day Kiwi came out with quite the non-sequitur about suspicious non-voting and apparent heat on blueberry.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kiwi View Post
    it is somewhat suspicious to not vote when a killer is on the loose yet no more suspicious than the rest of you, alot of attention has gone towards blueberry, but if blueberry was indeed mafia, then wouldn't they support the general flow to kill banana and not vote on someone that has no other votes at all? I'm getting to the bottom of this (or perhas confusing myself)
    Although Blueberry had just gained two votes from Lime and Green Apple in quick succession, at this point in time Banana was the one with their head on the chopping block not Blueberry, and three others had two votes on their heads as well.
    Your average Mafia is smart enough not to bandwagon like that so early on in the game.
    So it leaves me wondering, why were you focusing so keenly on, and inadvertently defending Blueberry like that?
    You haven't really said anything else that stands out at all, but this one post seemed off to me...

Ok, Imma go have something to eat, finish an assignment, and be back to see what/if discussion is going on

[strike]yep that's me, defending blueberry my accomplice heh heh[/strike]

Edit: thought about the ramifications of if blueberry is mafia and decided to have this stricken from the record, but it is impossible to do without looking very guilty...
    Last edited by [M] Anise; 05-26-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Editing posts is not allowed in Mafia. You could have instead posted that you were joking.

:\
    You had to go and completely destroy my theory just before I posted my post, didn't you? (Yes, I understand that was sarcasm, don't worry)
    Sigh... Well I'll actually do my assignment now and come back later see what else I can spot xD

Sammich was good btw.

Did you just edit out the edit?
    xD

Meh, nothing changed there at least.

sorry, first time will not make that mistake again

ras - it wasn't a bad theory

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pomegranate View Post
    I do not believe that a mafia would be so stupid to draw the attention that Banana has draw in. I do believe Red Apple's joke went entirely over Banana's head. Banana is very defensive, but is right in thinking changing a quote is suspicious. This just isn't the right context for it. I do believe at least one of these fruits: Banana, Watermelon, Cherry, Red Apple, and Plum are sour. It may be incriminating if Watermelon and/or Red Apple is revealed to be bad so they could try to defend that fruit by trying to redirect attention to another player.
    This post confuses me as I read it again. You don't think Banana was mafia, then list Banana as a possible mafia member.

I voted for Strawberry because inactive voting is bad.

Right now I think I want to eat a bit of ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Grape View Post
    I do not believe that a mafia would be so stupid to draw the attention that Banana has draw in. I do believe Red Apple's joke went entirely over Banana's head. Banana is very defensive, but is right in thinking changing a quote is suspicious. This just isn't the right context for it. I do believe at least one of these fruits: Banana, Watermelon, Cherry, Red Apple, and Plum are sour. It may be incriminating if Watermelon and/or Red Apple is revealed to be bad so they could try to defend that fruit by trying to redirect attention to another player.
    This post confuses me as I read it again. You don't think Banana was mafia, then list Banana as a possible mafia member.

I voted for Strawberry because inactive voting is bad.

Right now I think I want to eat a bit of ice cream.
    That is a bit unclear. I was weighing the possibilities of Banana being on either side. If Banana was mafia he would be defending his mafia buddy though I eventually decided that Watermelon and Red Apple are the most suspicious out of the three who had the most votes.

And how is placing a random vote for someone any better?

Thanks for telling us that.

I saw voting on an inactive as something a mafia member would do. So I voted to remove said member. Of course now I know I was wrong.

My ice cream was delicious and now I want to go to sleep. In case I oversleep or something I'll leave a vote now and bid all adieu for a few hours.

##Vote: Plum

If I wake up before the day ends I will unvote baring there being a development that would have warranted a vote on plum. If anything this vote is just be a springboard for some talking. Adieu!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Grape View Post
    I saw voting on an inactive as something a mafia member would do. So I voted to remove said member. Of course now I know I was wrong.
    Why did you specifically choose Strawberry for voting for inactives? Both Watermelon and Green Apple had voted for inactives before strawberry (the former causing the whole Red Apple and Banana problem), and Blueberry voted for an inactive only posts before you voted Strawberry for that same thing, it just seems unfounded to me...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    If I remember correctly the Town Furry sleeps with players and gives them STDs. I think once someone has STDs they're roleblocked? Last time there was a role that cured STDs.
    The STD's part sounds right, but again her role does not concern me at the moment especially when it's an extremely silly one. We lost a doctor and people are concerned with an STD whoring Furry. Oi vey.
    Actually, I'm very concerned if this role carries an STD and could possibly kill if used. The question I would ask is, did Strawberry sleep with someone last night? And if so, who?

Sorry again for my inactivity I'm a busy little Cherry

I have to agree with the pretty little Raspberry. Watermelon, Green Apple & Blueberry voted for inactives first before my dear Strawberry did. Thus casting doubt on all 3 given that Strawberry is now dead. Although they may have voted for different players they are exhibiting classic mafia voting. So if I'm gonna pick one who seem most like to be scum I have to say..........

##Vote: Watermelon

And whats your basis for picking me? All I did was basic silly day one usual voting when there is nothing to base your first vote on, so all I could have done was vote for an inactive fruit, and Red Apple was one at the time I voted for him.