Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718223262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote Count
    [M] Blueberry (1) - [M] Kiwi
    [M] Plum (1) - [M] Grape
    [M] Watermelon (1) - [M] Cherry

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fruit Basket View Post
    Day 2 starts now and ends in 12 hours or so. Probably more.
    By this, we have 40 minutes left. However I don't think 12 hours is long enough for a day phase, so I think we'll add another 12. That should give everyone enough time to get their votes in and such

Day ends in 12 hours and half-ish hours. Assume smaller so you don't miss votes this time

I hope I don't get in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Watermelon View Post
    And whats your basis for picking me? All I did was basic silly day one usual voting when there is nothing to base your first vote on, so all I could have done was vote for an inactive fruit, and Red Apple was one at the time I voted for him.
    On the defensive immediately, thats what I like too see! The silly day one voting stick isn't gonna wash I'm afraid. I find it weird that 3 players would display a similar voting pattern day one ie lets vote the inactive players. I know from previous mafia outings there is usually a mafia amongst the inactive players & to draw attention away from that, other mafia vote for them day 1 & from day 2 onwards dismiss their actions as merely day 1 randomness.

Why did I pick you over the other 2 who exhibited this voting pattern? Well is closing my eyes & picking one at random a good enough reason

All I did was basic silly day one usual voting when there is nothing to base your first vote on, so all I could have done was vote for an inactive fruit, and Red Apple was one at the time I voted for him.
    Unlike some other inactives, red apple had posted in the discussion thread.

Yes, that is true, and the entire list of fruits playing wasn't made when I was looking. Red Apple did posted in the discussion thread, but not in the game thread at the time I picked him. If I was still around before the day ended, I could have changed my vote to another fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cherry
    Why did I pick you over the other 2 who exhibited this voting pattern? Well is closing my eyes & picking one at random a good enough reason
    Suit yourself.

There is also the problem of time zones, which is why I hate voting for inactives straight away.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Red Apple View Post
    @ Green Apple: It makes sense, but then again you could be using Blueberry's spiel as a way to keep the attention away from yourself or, for example, Orange. I'm not so sure I believe any of that though. It's still early in the day and no one has made any suspicious comments, so I think I'll need a bit more to go on before I make any claims.
    I don't really understand your allusion to Orange. Why'd you bring up Orange? And you're saying Green Apple could be doing X but you're not sure if you believe it. "It could be what's going on... but just in case it isn't, I'm just throwing that in there so I have something to fall back on," yeah? xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pomegranate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Green Apple View Post
    Sounds like something a mafia would say to disguise himself amongst the masses!
    This was in response to something Blueberry said. And I agree.
    That was clearly a joke on Green Apple's part. Green Apple even stated as such. No one in their right mind would fling around that amount of poo posts on day 1 and actually be serious unless of course they intend for the poo to stick like you seem to be intending.
    Yeah, sorry if that came across as me pointing specifically to Green Apple's quote about what Mafia would say. I was simply using that as a lead-in to my reasoning about Blueberry. xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    What is quick is your ability to go on the defensive. The only thing I said was that Plum's point is just as valid as yours. Both situations are quite possible given that we have no previous days to work upon. I don't think that we should ignore you, but merely stated that in general Day 1's vote are rather asinine for we take whatever we can get to vote. For you, it is Red Apple's apparently careless joke, for others it is your behaviour~

That being said, am I voting for you? No. Like I said, you make equally valid points, I just think you took a joke a little too seriously. Therefore, I am ignoring this altogether and just voting for someone who hasn't posted yet. I realize this goes against what I said earlier, but it is getting late and I need to go to bed~

##Vote: [M] Orange

Dearies, it is Day 1, chillax~
    In summary, "I hate you, you suck, but I'm not voting for you because oh look over here." Start attacking a fruit then back off and let everyone else actually kill them off, yeah? I don't like it.
    Various other people in this thread have said that Banana was posting defensive, but that it was not actually a dead ringer for being mafia. One of those people was Strawberry. That's why she, myself, Blueberry, and others did not vote for Banana. If anything a mafia would either vote for Banana or simply say "WOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS REALLY WEIRD BANANA EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW BAD AND WEIRD BANANA IS" not "you make equally valid points" and "let's just ignore that".
    Not sure I follow what you're trying to say. You make it seem like you disagree with my reasoning but then go on to say that Mafia would draw attention to Banana without voting for him which is exactly what I was saying about Blueberry.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kiwi View Post
    I do have a mild theory that may be whole-ly baseless we shall see how it pans out, as for right now we have blueberry who cast the most doubt onto banana and then voted on what I see as a random person, who was not banana, someone they knew wouldn't get killed because they were the only person voting on them. Seems pretty innocent to me... too inocent for casting so much doubt

##vote: blueberry
    My exact thoughts from Day 1. And I still hold to them.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Grape View Post
    I saw voting on an inactive as something a mafia member would do. So I voted to remove said member. Of course now I know I was wrong.

My ice cream was delicious and now I want to go to sleep. In case I oversleep or something I'll leave a vote now and bid all adieu for a few hours.

##Vote: Plum

If I wake up before the day ends I will unvote baring there being a development that would have warranted a vote on plum. If anything this vote is just be a springboard for some talking. Adieu!
    I just... argh. You just did almost the same thing Blueberry did yesterday. "Hey, I'll talk about this and then oh wait here's my unrelated vote, bye." Just saying.

I'm sticking with my Blueberry vote from yesterday. But now I suspect Red Apple and Grape for the same stuff.

## Vote: Blueberry

Also, 12 hours for this day?! Holy crap, I just barely got on here in time to even read the thread and post replies and a vote. Seems like it's cutting it really short, in my opinion. Need more talking from a lot people. : (

Yes, exactly. So saying that I'm Mafia based on voting for an inactive is untrue. So what if I'm bigger and more intimidating than you. I'm a watermelon, what do you expect?

Blog Entries

Also, 12 hours for this day?! Holy crap, I just barely got on here in time to even read the thread and post replies and a vote. Seems like it's cutting it really short, in my opinion. Need more talking from a lot people. : (
    Lemme just direct you to this:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fruit Basket View Post
    [B]Day ends in 12 hours and half-ish hours.
    I will also remind you that the day started a further twelve hours ago.

Another 12 hours was added on for the day, I see. Good call, Woven Holder of Deliciousness. xD

Going to sleep so I'll still have time to get up and read over things before the day's over.

I know, FB. I understand; stop posting while I'm posting and making me look dumb!

Yes, that is true, and the entire list of fruits playing wasn't made when I was looking. Red Apple did posted in the discussion thread, but not in the game thread at the time I picked him. If I was still around before the day ended, I could have changed my vote to another fruit.
    It's funny you make this assertion after I accuse you of voting for inactive players

So what if I'm bigger and more intimidating than you. I'm a watermelon, what do you expect?
    This little Cherry isn't intimidating But watermelons do give me gas

Blog Entries

's all good homeskillet~

also, kiwi. watch kiwi.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    Those are jailkeeper colors aren't they? That's not good

Definitely not a good sign. So, what's on the agenda for today fellow fruits?
    This is a very bad thing also tell me what to talk about please town thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    OOC:
    As for the "tildes" (~) and the "deary", that is easily a facade. I just want to put some distance between my Blueberry account and my EoFF account, so that hopefully people will not know who I am. So yes, the personality thing is a facade, maybe not a good one if you guys know who I am already. If you read into it more than that then you have far too much spare time.
    Shouldn't have given the game away so easily. Why so quick to buckle under pressure, deary~

HAHAHAHA I'M JUST smurfIN WITCHA
    If Banana was mafia he would be defending his mafia buddy
    Would he, though? I think he would not, mamacita.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Grape View Post
    I saw voting on an inactive as something a mafia member would do. So I voted to remove said member. Of course now I know I was wrong.
    Mmm child you done did it!

hehehehehe

I'm just going to wait to see how the rest of the town votes, then I can vote along with you all to blend in, so I'm holding off for now. Oh, whoops, I meant to say "I HAVE VERY IMPORTENT BEDS AND SCHOOLS TO DO I WILL VOTE FOR SERIOUS LATER" Sorry! I dropped the ball there!

I do have a mild theory that may be whole-ly baseless we shall see how it pans out, as for right now we have blueberry who cast the most doubt onto banana and then voted on what I see as a random person, who was not banana, someone they knew wouldn't get killed because they were the only person voting on them. Seems pretty innocent to me... too inocent for casting so much doubt

I agree to this. Even when I dismiss all the first day banter as..well.. first day banter, I'm still thinking Blueberry is fishy.
    That's not to say you other fruits haven't been getting the sniff.

##Vote: Blueberry

I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO BED NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Green Apple View Post

I agree to this. Even when I dismiss all the first day banter as..well.. first day banter, I'm still thinking Blueberry is fishy.
    That's not to say you other fruits haven't been getting the sniff.

##Vote: Blueberry

I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO BED NOW.
    What a nice coincidence! 'I agree with you, this person is fishy because I feel so and you said so, everybody else is just as fishy, vote and bye.'

First off your hit and run vote puts Blueberry up to three votes, which would not be questionable if you had actually given a justifiable reason you had thought up, or at least an extension on the aforementioned reason. The good old 'I have to go now' tops it off really.