Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819233363 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Orange View Post
    I can cure scurvy what can you lot do? Nothing. That's right.
    You all smell funny.
    Btw, these are the fantastically insightful comments made by Orange. Every. Single. Last. One of them.

Once,
    There was this kid who,
    Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
    But wheeen he finally came back,
    His, hair,
    Had turned from black into bright white
    He said that it was from when
    The cars had smashed sooooo hard

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
    Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Watermelon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pomegranate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    If I remember correctly the Town Furry sleeps with players and gives them STDs. I think once someone has STDs they're roleblocked? Last time there was a role that cured STDs.
    The STD's part sounds right, but again her role does not concern me at the moment especially when it's an extremely silly one. We lost a doctor and people are concerned with an STD whoring Furry. Oi vey.
    Actually, I'm very concerned if this role carries an STD and could possibly kill if used. The question I would ask is, did Strawberry sleep with someone last night? And if so, who?
    Mafia or a second party probably killed her.

If I remember correctly the Town Furry sleeps with players and gives them STDs. I think once someone has STDs they're roleblocked? Last time there was a role that cured STDs.
    The STD's part sounds right, but again her role does not concern me at the moment especially when it's an extremely silly one. We lost a doctor and people are concerned with an STD whoring Furry. Oi vey.
    Actually, I'm very concerned if this role carries an STD and could possibly kill if used. The question I would ask is, did Strawberry sleep with someone last night? And if so, who?
    The chances are Strawberry slept with a normal member. Just to confirm, if Strawberry slept with a Mafia they get an STD which would carry to people Strawberry investigated in the future and the STD would kill them. Nobody can have an STD becuase if strawberry was infected that would mean strawberry targeted a mafia in night 1.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote Count
    [M] Blueberry (3) - [M] Kiwi, [M] Lime, [M] Green Apple
    [M] Plum (1) - [M] Grape
    [M] Watermelon (1) - [M] Cherry

6 hours left.

I can cure scurvy what can you lot do? Nothing. That's right.
    You all smell funny.
    Btw, these are the fantastically insightful comments made by Orange. Every. Single. Last. One of them.
    Haha, that Orange. What a bastard. I'll throw in my vote for him for these unfunny comments and for the fact he hasn't been really useful so far.

##Vote: Orange

The chances are Strawberry slept with a normal member. Just to confirm, if Strawberry slept with a Mafia they get an STD which would carry to people Strawberry investigated in the future and the STD would kill them. Nobody can have an STD becuase if strawberry was infected that would mean strawberry targeted a mafia in night 1.
    What are you trying to say? If she sleeps with Mafia she dies?

##Vote: Green Apple

While I am not 100% Blueberry is innocent, I don't agree with most of the reasoning Lime gave, but Green Apple automatically bandwagoning that vote is more so suspicious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    You are a noisy banana.

##Vote: Banana
    YOU KILLED OUR DOCTOR FOR THIS?

I AM SO OUTRAGED THAT I AM TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS

LOOK AT ME GO

WHOA-A-A-A-AOH!

##vote: Peach

ok I think I calmed down somewhat NO WAIT HERE I GO AGAIN smurf YOU PEACH!!!

METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING!!! smurf YOU!!!

seeing as how typing in all caps constitutes shouting on the internet, I am now curious as to see whether or not I will get lynched for being a noisy...whatever fruit I am. Pear or olives or something I dunno.

And Watermelon you're not off the hook yet.

Pear and Orange are really quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango View Post
    Once,
    There was this kid who,
    Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
    But wheeen he finally came back,
    His, hair,
    Had turned from black into bright white
    He said that it was from when
    The cars had smashed sooooo hard

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
    Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
    If I'm guessing correctly on who you are then you mothersmurfer.

What are you trying to say? If she sleeps with Mafia she dies?

##Vote: Green Apple

While I am not 100% Blueberry is innocent, I don't agree with most of the reasoning Lime gave, but Green Apple automatically bandwagoning that vote is more so suspicious to me.
    no. if a furry targets a mafia they get STD's which can be passed onto fellow townsmen when investigated by the furry. STD's don't kill mafia or furry.

Okay so then my theory of she was killed at night by a Mafia or second party still stands.

Yes. That is very likely what happened.

Okay so then my theory of she was killed at night by a Mafia or second party still stands.
    Well, who else would've done it? Ghosts?