Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415161718192021253565 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

That is exactly what I'm trying to say. The role is confusing however and it is easy to confuse getting an STD with death. This is why unfamiliar roles should be explained.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Orange View Post
    Well you guys lynched the doctor. So it's not like you really get a lot of protective roles. Even if the role IS right in that it targets a mafia and it dies then that's not what happened because the mafia had to target someone. If they had there would have been two deaths and not just the one. Unless the Hosts are making the kill player specific. In that case, said player could have been roleblocked but I highly doubt it.

SUMMARY:

Doctor is gone though so unless there is another protective role then someone else would have died last night had the STD thing been correct about mafia resulting in strawberries death.

So yeah.... mafia killed them last night MOST LIKELY.
    Let's be done with this discussion of the Town Furry's role. We've established what it does. If someone doesn't understand, they can go read through where it was explained. It's not that complicated. You're wasting our time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M]Plum
    Assholes make the game fun though.
    I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, but please don't support him.

I'm not seriously getting angry, Mafia arguments are just funny because in the end it's just Mafia and it doesn't matter that much. Makes some damn good reading afterward as well.

On a more annoyed tone, even though I feel I keep going on about this, I think the Town Furry role has been taken the wrong way entirely. It is an investigative role which may undesired effects for the town, but the role is so confusing we need an explanation.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pomegranate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pomegranate View Post
    What are you trying to say? If she sleeps with Mafia she dies?

##Vote: Green Apple

While I am not 100% Blueberry is innocent, I don't agree with most of the reasoning Lime gave, but Green Apple automatically bandwagoning that vote is more so suspicious to me.
    I don't understand what you're saying. You're leaning toward Blueberry being a bad guy but you don't agree with me? Why not?
    Where out of anything that I've said did you see me say that I'm leaning towards Blueberry being a bad guy? I said I'm not 100% sure he's innocent. That does not mean I think he's a bad guy. Since it's only Day 2 I have very little evidence that anyone alive is 100% good or bad. The only 100% I have is for myself and the characters who have been sent to the farplane. I explain why I don't agree with you in the long post that took me forever to do. Check it out.
    Yeah, I misread what you typed. I was thinking you saying, "While I am not 100% Blueberry is innocent..." was meaning that you thought he was a bad guy. My bad.

We have no evidence that anyone is 100% anything until they die. I agree, that's just the way the game of Mafia goes.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    [M] Mango - You have added absolutely nothing to the discussion yet. You're distracting the town, and that is a horribly scummy thing to do. Tell us something that matters.
    I'd like to quote a great sage in response to this:
    I refuse to defend myself against this rubish.
    "Distracting the town" Seriously, where do you people come up with this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lime View Post
    We have no evidence that anyone is 100% anything until they die. I agree, that's just the way the game of Mafia goes.
    Not true! This is why we have investigative roles.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango View Post
    [M] Mango - You have added absolutely nothing to the discussion yet. You're distracting the town, and that is a horribly scummy thing to do. Tell us something that matters.
    I'd like to quote a great sage in response to this:
    I refuse to defend myself against this rubish.
    "Distracting the town" Seriously, where do you people come up with this stuff?
    Whatever, I'm not gonna argue with you. If you have nothing intelligent to add, then I'm gonna move along.

Mango what is going on? I hope you're not some weird role that requires you to post stupidly!

No, no, Peach, you're right, I should do something intelligent.

Like, say, I don't know, voting off a power role for being "noisy".

If Mango's role is similar to Bahamut's from the last game, he's doing it all wrong.

I meant Ifrit. Not Bahamut. I'm stupid.

Bahamut was a Death Miller

o lolz

Peach, if we went by what Plum is describing then yes Strawberry did have investigative cop powers, but keep in mind that they also had STD spreading powers which is a killing power. Strawberry could have transmitted the disease to you, me, or anyone else and they would DIE. That isn't to say that it's a good thing Strawberry died especially if it's true she had investigative powers, but I still find a doctor to be much more useful than a disease spreading possibly investigative role.

Mango, you are acting strange as usual. Posting completely bogus and random things. It's like you're asking to get lynched.

Peach, colors do matter sometimes. I didn't say that they don't, but I said that in regards to the Town Furry role as of right now it shouldn't be a primary importance. We already know that it's a town role so the color argument at this point is futile. But I agree with Peach that we're focusing way too much on this role when we should be weeding out baddies right now so I'm going to drop it.