Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223273767 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Mark these words: STDs will kill any town member who has slept with the infected furry. Laddy has done the exact same role in the last game he hosted and that is how it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    ##Vote: Mango

Distractions don't mean Mafia but I have no other clue so the next best thing please. Especially seeing as we are close to lynching active and helpful members.
    I am

A) Active
    B) Helpful

Your vote is utter bull. The old "HE'S NOT BEING SERIOUS, WE HAD TO LYNCH 'EM" excuse. Please.
    Rich. You are not helpful, you've been blathering on about some bongo crap for way too long. Even better is the fact that you have absolutely no sincerity until someone votes for you, and then you get all defensive.

Ok, Plum, let's talk about dead people seeing as how that is apparently how you help the town.

Boy, Strawberry sure is dead. Yup. Dead as in the opposite of alive. And what with the (probably) only protective role being dead, let's look for the most convoluted explanation as to a death instead of the most obvious one. (THE MAFIA DID IT!!!)

And as for "YOU ARE ACTING DEFENSIVE WHEN PEOPLE ACCUSE YOU!" you're the only person who has accused me. And of course I'm going to defend myself when the reasoning is "uhhh distractions aren't mafia but I have no clue really guys "

Sorry buddy but I've been way more productive to the town than your "LET'S CONCENTRATE ON DEAD PEOPLE" tactic and it's not my fault if you ignore other posts because you have an unhealthy fixation with ones that mention Um Bongo.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cherry View Post
    Peach, I'm sorry you disagree with my fabulous self but I think my thoughts on Watermelon hold more water (no pun intended) then your long winded state of play post. But since I voted to lynch Banana too turning on you for disagreeing with me would be plain stupid
    I just disagree with your methods. Not you :3
    I think that you should present your logic in a more sympathetic manner, that's all.

Anyway,

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango
    I am

A) Active
    B) Helpful

Your vote is utter bull. The old "HE'S NOT BEING SERIOUS, WE HAD TO LYNCH 'EM" excuse. Please.
    This is all opinion-based. Give us some facts.

I'll give you a fact. You are exhibiting behaviour that will distract the town on some level, most likely on a higher level. I'd appreciate it if you added some to the discussion. I won't vote for you yet, but only because I want to give you enough time to contribute.

[M] Mango, there's a lot that we can learn from dead players. Their roles, the manner in which they killed, the people who they affronted before they died - these are all things that can help in a large way to determine the roles of other players.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango View Post
    Ok, Plum, let's talk about dead people seeing as how that is apparently how you help the town.

Boy, Strawberry sure is dead. Yup. Dead as in the opposite of alive. And what with the (probably) only protective role being dead, let's look for the most convoluted explanation as to a death instead of the most obvious one. (THE MAFIA DID IT!!!)

And as for "YOU ARE ACTING DEFENSIVE WHEN PEOPLE ACCUSE YOU!" you're the only person who has accused me. And of course I'm going to defend myself when the reasoning is "uhhh distractions aren't mafia but I have no clue really guys "

Sorry buddy but I've been way more productive to the town than your "LET'S CONCENTRATE ON DEAD PEOPLE" tactic and it's not my fault if you ignore other posts because you have an unhealthy fixation with ones that mention Um Bongo.
    Uh, no. I've provided the correct definition of the Town Furry, challenged Banana's bizarre affliction with the joke and now I'm challenging you. Give me a quote to support what you're accusing me of because because what you're saying is BS to make yourself feel smarter unless you show evidence.

This is what I'm talking about when I reference distractions. I shouldn't be sitting here explaining the game to you. I shouldn't have to do that. I'm done wasting my time on you, Mango.

When I said "you," I meant Mango.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cherry View Post
    Peach, I'm sorry you disagree with my fabulous self but I think my thoughts on Watermelon hold more water (no pun intended) then your long winded state of play post. But since I voted to lynch Banana too turning on you for disagreeing with me would be plain stupid
    I just disagree with your methods. Not you :3
    I think that you should present your logic in a more sympathetic manner, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango
    I am

A) Active
    B) Helpful

I'll give you a fact. You are exhibiting behaviour that will distract the town on some level, most likely on a higher level. I'd appreciate it if you added some to the discussion. I won't vote for you yet, but only because I want to give you enough time to contribute.

Dear Peachy I'll agree my methods are odd but they make sense to me

I agree Mango is being really really distracting but I'm not as convinced of him as I am of Watermelon. I think Mango is just being a douche townie rather than scum (no offensive buddy)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post

Here's a fact: couldn't give a if you did vote for us, because when they find out who we are and our alignment, you're incredibly smurfing dead. So knock yourself out

Read my posts. I have made good points against you and Watermelon. What more do you want me to say about them? Feel free to ask questions about my suspicions and I'll do my best to answer them.
    [M] Mango, there's a lot that we can learn from dead players. Their roles, the manner in which they killed, the people who they affronted before they died - these are all things that can help in a large way to determine the roles of other players.
    You're right. Guess we better spend the entire day talking about the ins and outs of their role instead of actually finding some mafia. That's a good tactic and not "exhibiting behaviour that will distract the town on some level".
    Uh, no. I've provided the correct definition of the Town Furry,
    No you haven't. We won't know the correct definition until the game is over.
    challenged Banana's bizarre affliction with the joke
    Oh no, someone telling jokes! That's surely mafia behaviour! You caught a live one there, Plum!
    and now I'm challenging you.
    No, you're making a fool of yourself.

Give me a quote to support what you're accusing me of because because what you're saying is BS to make yourself feel smarter unless you show evidence.
    "Heh you think you're smart but you know what you're not " nice ad hominem attack you got going on there. But I digress-
    ##Vote: Mango

Distractions don't mean Mafia but I have no other clue so the next best thing please. Especially seeing as we are close to lynching active and helpful members.
    Here's your quote. Distractions don't mean mafia... but you're going to vote for the guy everyone calls distracting anyway. The name of the game is "mafia". Not "guys who distract". Who the smurf votes for someone when they think the behaviour that person is exhibiting is not the way mafia act?

ps: none taken cherry

I agree. I'm not of the opinion that Mango is scum yet. I just think that you aren't helping, Mango.

Could you restate your case on Watermelon, Cherry? Leave out the picking at random part.

Default Let's have a look at how useful Plum has been to the Town shall we

Quote Originally Posted by All following quotes by Plum
    I have deduced that Watermelon is Mafia, because I smurfing hate Watermelons.

##vote: Watermelon.
    Your first real act was to contribute a vote about 8 posts into the thread with no basis other than personal prejudice. This is obviously a very considerate and un-mafialike act!

The wonders of humour are lost on poor Banana.
    if we're going to read into things so much, maybe it's possible Banana is unhappy that Watermelon is in danger and is trying to turn the town on Red Apple. Personally I don't believe this but yeah, way too over analytical.
    I didn't come to Red Apple's aid, I told you your suspicions were not well founded. Isn't it funny how you vote the person who voted Watermelon, cast suspicion on the other person and make Watermelon safer. These are the kinds of things you should be looking for, not silly jokes.
    then he spends time trying to bail out Red Apple from Banana's suspicions accusing him of misreading into Jokes and insinuating that Banana and Watermelon were mafia in collusion, and now we know that Banana was our doctor.

I have to go soon.

No, really, you are wrong. You voted because he made a joke and I told you you read into things too much. Don't turn this back on me.
    the old "I'm going now" chestnut right as he tries to deflect criticism of himself back onto our former Doctor.

What a nice coincidence! 'I agree with you, this person is fishy because I feel so and you said so, everybody else is just as fishy, vote and bye.'

First off your hit and run vote puts Blueberry up to three votes, which would not be questionable if you had actually given a justifiable reason you had thought up, or at least an extension on the aforementioned reason. The good old 'I have to go now' tops it off really.
    then he again defends people who were directly involved in the killing of the doctor, and has the nerve to comment on the "i have to go now" excuse right after doing it himself. Indicative of poor character.

Btw, these are the fantastically insightful comments made by Orange. Every. Single. Last. One of them.
    Aggro's random fruit for making casual throwaway comments, after defending Red Apple making jokes earlier in the thread, at the same time as making many posts about STD's that served no real purpose other than to misdirect the flow of discussion away from working out who could be mafia, while at the same time whinging at anybody he percieves to be doing the same thing.

So far all Plum has done is defend people who were trying to accuse our doctor of being mafia, misdirect the flow of discussion and lash out aggressively at people who dare to go against his own ideas.

But this man is not suspicious at all, no. Rather, the fruits posting about concentrated juice drinks are clearly the deranged criminals here!

My last post was @Cherry.

Wow, you ignored the rest of the quote where I voted for you. Nice one.

First off, at the time there was no knowing Banana was the Doctor. You are really bad at basic literacy, as I said it is just as likely that he and Watermelon are working together than it is likely the little comedian is misleading us. That kind of means that theory was barely serious if you still don't get it.

I didn't actually vote for Banana. If I wanted him that bad I would have. And once again, nobody knew he was a doctor. You should have spoken up, but oh wait, you didn't know, because it was day one.

I did not bandwagon vote and then go. I just left, because as human beings we are generally occupied by other things. My departure was not nearly as suspicious.

Funny how you only bring all this up when I vote for you. It screams butthurt.