Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627314171 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Watermelon - Text book suspicious behavior. Lurking the shadows while town kills each other off. Only coming out and contributing when called out. Has still failed to contribute anything other then "I AM NOT MAFIA".

Lime - While Lime has some logic some of the points don't make sense. Like his belief that we shouldn't be lynching inactives because they can't tell us anything if they're dead. News flash, they don't tell us anything anyway because they are inactive. Either way inactives are not helpful to town.

Who do I have left? I think Green Apple and Lemon.

Lemon - Hasn't really posted anything suspicious to me, but then again they haven't really posting anything helpful either. One could say they post just enough to slide through the cracks, but I don't think so yet.

wow alot can happen while your out hmm so far peach's thesis has stuck out the most to me I think I will start taking notes as I read people statements and probably follow up in the general pomegranate format, keep it up guys I like how your interpretting things
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pomegranate View Post
    Kiwi -jumps on board with Lime and
    votes off Blueberry citing that Blueberry knew Banana was innocent and that's why they wouldn't
    vote them and voted for someone they knew wouldn't get killed so they wouldn't look bad. I think
    that's what Kiwi was trying to say.
    That's pretty much my logic (or illogic take your pic)
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post

I actually find Kiwi the most suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kiwi View Post
    ##vote: Mango

Anyone who can make me break out in hives has got to be mafia
    Solid logic, right? Nah, but it's okay because this is Day 1.

I still see no distinguishable villainy amongst the fruit salad, so I must stand by my initial analasys that evil fruit is obviously mafia related, no hard feeling m mango, i'm just voting to lynch you
    So then you say that you reasonably support the logic that you used in your Day 1 randomness post?

This trend, Kiwi's empty logic, has been consistent up until now. I'm not saying that it's a definite scum move, but I think there's some weight in it. We'll see what happens with Kiwi in the future.
    I believe both of those posts are from day 1, before I had any theory or clue to be honest right and I believe there was a "##:vote noisy banana" that also happened on day 1, now I'm still mulling over things in my head, i'm not completely convinced blueberry is trecherous, but seems to be an alter boy to this point in the game, it just makes me suspicious and since I haven't been brought to believe anyone else to be mafia I went with my gut feeling. It is also my guess that the other 2 living people who voted for banana aren't mafia, why get your hands dirty in the daytime when you can use the fear of the mass to do it for you, it also keeps you away from the fingers that get pointed at people who did lynch the man. I also figured I would be sleeping when the original 12 hour period lapsed so I made myself counted.

by all means peach if you know who it is do share but I doubt your vote will be more based in logic than mine.. not on day 2 that is

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pear View Post
    ##Vote: Raspberry Think of this as your poke
    Oh it turns out I missed this post. Pear did come back and vote, but I don't understand the reason behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Green Apple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    I feel that it is too premature to vote. I think I will withhold my vote until later to see how things develop. The agony of the first round and blind voting~
    In that respect, it's never to early to vote in the first round, though.
    Inciting premature voting in the first few hours of Day 1.

No Cherry or Mango yet. Difficulties in getting on... or something more sinister?
    There was also no Red Apple at that point, but you didn't mention him.

It is clear that Green Apple has it out for Blueberry. Most of his posts direct to that. If Blueberry is lynched today it could reveal the reasoning behind that, but I'm not yet convinced that Blueberry is the larger threat. With that said

##Unvote: Watermelon
    ##Vote: Green Apple

Okay I'm done.

Hey, sorry I haven't been on much. I've been pretty busy. I see you guys have been busy too.

I read over 100 posts of pure craziness. I lost my train of thought when reading Mango's posts, which made me wonder if that was his/her reasoning for making them, but then I saw they were trying to prove a point with (most of) them. I see your point dude but I think you went a little overboard with it. And it's not that surprising that, who was it Plum, voted for you. You're acting pretty suspicious.

Thinking over Green Apple's post from way earlier, I was starting to think Blueberry could be a rotten fruit but they haven't posted much for me to commit to a vote for them. Oh, and Lime, I mentioned Orange earlier because Blueberry voted for them and I was speculating that Green Apple could be pointing the finger at Blueberry to keep them away from Orange, but I realize now that was foolish of me because, as far as I can remember, Orange only had that one vote.

The one person that caught my eye was Watermelon coming out after they got another vote to defend him/herself. I admit, again, my first vote for you was a joke and if I had been around to see the later things Banana was saying I probably would have changed my vote to him, but I noticed you hadn't posted for quite a while and only came out when you were one vote closer to being lynched.

##vote: Watermelon

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blueberry - (3) Green Apple, Kiwi, Lime
    Green Apple - (1) Pomegranate
    Orange - (1) Watermelon
    Peach - (1) Mango
    Watermelon - (2) Cherry, Red Apple
    Mango (1) - Plum

1 and a half hours left.

*sigh* just went through the trouble of tracking down all the votes to see where we stood then I got back to front page and fruit basket beat me to it.. poo. Where is blue berry? they should at least be heard on the day of their possible execution

watermelon it's probably a good time for you to make a statement as well, you might not get another shot

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    What a nice coincidence! 'I agree with you, this person is fishy because I feel so and you said so, everybody else is just as fishy, vote and bye.'

First off your hit and run vote puts Blueberry up to three votes, which would not be questionable if you had actually given a justifiable reason you had thought up, or at least an extension on the aforementioned reason. The good old 'I have to go now' tops it off really.
    I had justified my reasons for why I thought Blueberry was suspicious earlier in the day, I just didn't feel the need to repeat it. To call it 'hit and run' voting either shows that you didn't see that, or that you have some sort of an agenda to establish against me.

Watermelon - Text book suspicious behavior. Lurking the shadows while town kills each other off. Only coming out and contributing when called out. Has still failed to contribute anything other then "I AM NOT MAFIA".
    The strength with which Watermelon is taking his defensive stance, however, is off the back of Cherry's random picking of him as a mafia. Their reasoning was that voting for inactives is "classic mafia voting", but there's been no solid reason as to why Watermelon and not anyone else that voted for an inactive (yes, even me, to begin with). I believe Cherry may be playing it all up to make Watermelon look more suspicious than he actually is. This smells of mafia to me as well, but not enough...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    I feel that it is too premature to vote. I think I will withhold my vote until later to see how things develop. The agony of the first round and blind voting~
    In that respect, it's never to early to vote in the first round, though.
    Inciting premature voting in the first few hours of Day 1.
    Twas a joke. Day 1, remember.

No Cherry or Mango yet. Difficulties in getting on... or something more sinister?
    There was also no Red Apple at that point, but you didn't mention him.

It is clear that Green Apple has it out for Blueberry. Most of his posts direct to that. If Blueberry is lynched today it could reveal the reasoning behind that, but I'm not yet convinced that Blueberry is the larger threat. With that said

##Unvote: Watermelon
    ##Vote: Green Apple

Okay I'm done.
    Red Apple had posted in the discussion and sign up thread, which indicated to me that he was active, and probably not posting in the main thread to avoid all the jibber-jabber of Day 1 and only join in when the business end came up. Only ever so slightly suspicious in my books, but not as suspicious as someone who signs up to play the game and then isn't around at all after that.

I could go on, but I don't need to defend myself as to why I think Blueberry is suspicious. It's been well-documented in previous posts. I don't know how it could be misinterpreted by you as some sort of unfounded witch hunt.

Oh dear shiny Green Apple I'd like to point out my vote for Watermelon isn't quite as random as you make it out too be.

As I said earlier I voted for him as 1 out of 3 suspects of inactive player voters. Since then Watermelon has exhibited strange behavior lurking & not offering up anything that helps the town weed out the mafia. His denial of being scum hasn't been at all convincing either, the evidence is in the thread. My day 2 vote is staying with Watermelon!

watermelon it's probably a good time for you to make a statement as well, you might not get another shot
    Mhm, exactly. I was thinking the exact same thing on Day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cherry View Post
    Oh dear shiny Green Apple I'd like to point out my vote for Watermelon isn't quite as random as you make it out too be.

As I said earlier I voted for him as 1 out of 3 suspects of inactive player voters. Since then Watermelon has exhibited strange behavior lurking & not offering up anything that helps the town weed out the mafia. His denial of being scum hasn't been at all convincing either, the evidence is in the thread. My day 2 vote is staying with Watermelon!
    I wouldn't expect you change your vote to yourself!

But your point is exactly why I felt the need to say "not enough.."
    Keep on your toes. Don't leave town. etc. etc.

Leave town my shiny Granny Smith looking darling? Why would I do that? Nice too see someone keeping me on my toes

This little old cherry is a little late to the party! But better late then never I always say I'm sorry to here Green Apple thinks little old me is a mafioso but I suppose silence is suspicious in this game.

I don't see anything wrong with Watermelon or Red Apple aside from typical day 1 sorta stuff!

Banana seems to be making most noise at the moment so I reckon he/she is mafia at least for the moment

##vote: [M] Banana
    Sorry again for my inactivity I'm a busy little Cherry

I have to agree with the pretty little Raspberry. Watermelon, Green Apple & Blueberry voted for inactives first before my dear Strawberry did. Thus casting doubt on all 3 given that Strawberry is now dead. Although they may have voted for different players they are exhibiting classic mafia voting. So if I'm gonna pick one who seem most like to be scum I have to say..........

##Vote: Watermelon
    Quite the change of mine. Your reason for voting for Banana was completely bogus. Either you don't understand how this game works very well and cannot comprehend that being an attention whore day 1 is suicide for mafia, or you just went after Peach's vote to get rid of an easy target on the town side.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Watermelon View Post
    And whats your basis for picking me? All I did was basic silly day one usual voting when there is nothing to base your first vote on, so all I could have done was vote for an inactive fruit, and Red Apple was one at the time I voted for him.
    On the defensive immediately, thats what I like too see!

Why did I pick you over the other 2 who exhibited this voting pattern? Well is closing my eyes & picking one at random a good enough reason
    Watermelon tends to do that.

No it isn't actually.