Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 818222324252627282930313233343848 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Hey Grape! Yeah, I asked you a question yesterday, here it is, try and answer before Peach starts rambling again xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Raspberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Grape View Post
    I saw voting on an inactive as something a mafia member would do. So I voted to remove said member. Of course now I know I was wrong.
    Why did you specifically choose Strawberry for voting for inactives? Both Watermelon and Green Apple had voted for inactives before strawberry (the former causing the whole Red Apple and Banana problem), and Blueberry voted for an inactive only posts before you voted Strawberry for that same thing, it just seems unfounded to me...

oh no where did my english go

Hey Grape! Yeah, I asked you a question yesterday, here it is, try and answer before Peach starts rambling again xD

I saw voting on an inactive as something a mafia member would do. So I voted to remove said member. Of course now I know I was wrong.
    Why did you specifically choose Strawberry for voting for inactives? Both Watermelon and Green Apple had voted for inactives before strawberry (the former causing the whole Red Apple and Banana problem), and Blueberry voted for an inactive only posts before you voted Strawberry for that same thing, it just seems unfounded to me...
    thanks for the xD

heres one for you!!!

xD
    xD

i give to instead make it for another person so they are happy now too

maybe lime needed one cause he is mad later~

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    oh no where did my english go
    Indeed, sir, where did your English go!? Make an internet and Ctrl+F it, for the sake of this game and your own sanity!

xD You're somewhere between Dr. Zeuss, Golem and a Sphinx, it's entertaining enough, but what are you trying to say I wonder...

i say everything

what i should say now

tell me everything!!!

all your little secrets!!!

first lime go tell us all your secrets!!!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fixed the vote count. Don't get your panties in a bunch, Peach!

i will too

all of my bunches of panties yay

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*headdesk*

So I guess we wait until Grape or Lime responds to what we've said then?
    Or are you going to go on talking to yourself/randomly commenting on posts people made way back?

lime will not respond lime will not respond!!!

fruity basket man i am sorry for desking your head

<3

And why will Lime not respond?

I'm not losing this in a sea of Peach spam.

I voted for Strawberry because she was the first that came to mind. In retrospect... Wait retrospect is BS in this game. I had no way of knowing the role of anybody except my own. In short, I did it on a whim, like my vote for Plum was on day 2.

Now excuse me while I shake my vine angrily at Peach for not shutting up and making me lose this train of thought before.

raspberry is town