Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2131353637383940414243444546475161 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

correct

correct in theorty anyway

##vote: Lime

Sorry Lemon but if what you're saying is true then he's got to die for the town to win.

Yes, kill the cop.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you were being blocked earlier. Investigating is, to my knowledge, the only role power you have, and now that you've admitted to being the cop you're probably going to continue being blocked so you're really not any help to us, as cold hearted as that sounds. The way I see it, why not take down the godfather while we have the chance? If there's another ability I'm not aware of that could help us I'd gladly unvote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Red Apple View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you were being blocked earlier. Investigating is, to my knowledge, the only role power you have, and now that you've admitted to being the cop you're probably going to continue being blocked so you're really not any help to us, as cold hearted as that sounds.
    Assuming the person blocking is Mafia aligned, in which case they've known my role for a while. If they aren't, they should stop blocking me.

The way I see it, why not take down the godfather while we have the chance?
    Where has it been stated that Lime is the Godfather, and can only be killed by lynching me.

If there's another ability I'm not aware of that could help us I'd gladly unvote.
    I'm stopping any other power roles from getting blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lemon View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you were being blocked earlier. Investigating is, to my knowledge, the only role power you have, and now that you've admitted to being the cop you're probably going to continue being blocked so you're really not any help to us, as cold hearted as that sounds.
    Assuming the person blocking is Mafia aligned, in which case they've known my role for a while. If they aren't, they should stop blocking me.
    What if they don't though? What if it is a mafia who's blocking you? What if we don't take out Lime now and instead an innocent townie gets lynched and you still get blocked? We'll only be one less person closer to finding a mafia member and the possible Godfather will still be running around.

The way I see it, why not take down the godfather while we have the chance?
    Where has it been stated that Lime is the Godfather, and can only be killed by lynching me.
    I was under the impression that your brother would be the man in charge for the mafia, seeing as how you're in charge for us townies. And I'm not voting for lynching you, I'm voting for lynching him.

If there's another ability I'm not aware of that could help us I'd gladly unvote.
    I'm stopping any other power roles from getting blocked.
    How exactly? By letting it be known you are the cop?

Also, for us to win aren't we going to need to lynch all the mafia members? Your brother will need to be lynched in order for us to win and with us winning you win too.

I'm going to need a little bit more of an explanation from you before I unvote. It could be just me not understanding you clearly but you're not putting up a good enough argument.

What if they don't though?
    They are been silly.

What if it is a mafia who's blocking you?
    If it is, and there is no restrictions on them blocking me

I was under the impression that your brother would be the man in charge for the mafia, seeing as how you're in charge for us townies.
    If I am the leader of the town, I'm not doing a good job

How exactly? By letting it be known you are the cop?
    No, because if it's mafia, they've always known.

The thing is, I understand what you guys are saying. The one problem is we don't know that they are the ones blocking me.

Haha I'm sorry Lemon but that's not a good enough reason, for me at least, to change my vote. I see this as a greater good.

Default Vote Count

[M] Lime (3) - [M] Peach, [M] Plum, [M] Red Apple

[M] Cherry (2) - [M] Raspberry, [M] Green Apple

[M] Peach (2) - [M] Mango, [M] Lime

[M] Watermelon (1) - [M] Grape

[M] Plum (0) - [strike][M] Kiwi[/strike]

Not voting
    [M] Kiwi, [M] Orange, [M] Lemon, [M] Watermelon, [M] Cherry and [M] Pear

I believe this is all correct.

Haha I'm sorry Lemon but that's not a good enough reason, for me at least, to change my vote. I see this as a greater good.
    I agree with you, but there better not be a roleblocker.

Oh and 3 hours remaining I think?

Wouldn't that be joyous? :/

I like what Peach has done with all this insanity though, it was fun watching it unfold too. He's almost undoubtedly onto something here, but I still want Cherry to answer my questions before I do anything.

Where are you Cherry? You've been awol for like a day and a half, c'mon dude, I'm supposed to be the inactive one

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Raspberry View Post
    Wouldn't that be joyous? :/
    Well, it could be worse.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote Count
    [M] Lime (3) - [M] Peach, [M] Plum, [M] Red Apple
    [M] Cherry (2) - [M] Raspberry, [M] Green Apple
    [M] Peach (2) - [M] Mango, [M] Lime
    [M] Watermelon (1) - [M] Grape
    [M] Plum (0) - [M] Kiwi

Not voting
    [M] Kiwi, [M] Orange, [M] Lemon, [M] Watermelon, [M] Cherry and [M] Pear

2 hours 15 minutes remaining.

What the hell happened here

Ok, to make up for not continuing my thoughts last night, here's my thoughts.

-Mango is town.
    -Peach is some kind of jester or insane townie or something. I don't even know what to make of all that gibberish.
    -Lemon claims to be cop. I think I can believe that.

No thanks to peach I'll have to sort through the posts again for more info :\

I don't see lime as a threat.