Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2838424344454647484950515253545868 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    Also, I thought it was hilarious when Mango criticized me for being inconsistent yesterday.
    You've been very consistent...consistently LAME.

get lynched, failhag.

##unvote
    ##vote: Peach

orange
    raspberry

greenapple
    kiwi?

pear.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[M] Peach (2) - [M] Pear, [M] Mango
    [M] Pear (1) - [M] Plum

10 Hours Left

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    Also, I thought it was hilarious when Mango criticized me for being inconsistent yesterday.
    You've been very consistent...consistently LAME.

get lynched, failhag.

##unvote
    ##vote: Peach
    i been consistent lots yep your right mango!!!

make me rape!!!

orange
    raspberry

greenapple
    kiwi?

pear.
    What's this list here about?
    I saw my name and blushed

This here game is getting on my nerves.
    No one is really seriously attacking anyone/narrowing out the scum!
    I guess the main problem is those that have acted sus (not including the serious randomness from a few), aren't here to be talked to.
    What's going on guys?

It's the Memorial Holiday in the US, and I'd rather be enjoyed at a bbq then be here with the rest of you guys. Mmmmm, everybody loves watermelons at family barbeques!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Raspberry View Post
    This here game is getting on my nerves.
    No one is really seriously attacking anyone/narrowing out the scum!
    I guess the main problem is those that have acted sus (not including the serious randomness from a few), aren't here to be talked to.
    What's going on guys?
    Then why don't you do it? You could at least take the time to vote while you're here!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Watermelon View Post
    It's the Memorial Holiday in the US, and I'd rather be enjoyed at a bbq then be here with the rest of you guys. Mmmmm, everybody loves watermelons at family barbeques!
    So true. I must've ate about a ton of you.

But back to business. I haven't seen anything substantial today that would throw my opinions of Cherry out the window. Although Cherry hasn't been on in a while, I still find the attack against Watermelon to be very suspicious activity, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    If anything it's [my suspicion of Cherry's scummy nature] gotten stronger because the sudden absence indicates to me that Cherry was trying to use the confusion of Day 3 as a means for everyone to forget all the evidence pointing against them.
    Link to my earlier argument.

I see no reason to vote for Orange, Peach or Plum.

##Vote: Cherry

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Green Apple View Post
    I see no reason to vote for Orange, Peach or Plum.
    Agreed.

Cherry's been gone since your initial vote for them my green friend, I'm inclined to believe that means you're on to something. That and no one else has struck me as suspicious, yet.

##vote: Cherry

good call homeo romeo.

thach thach

how about peach KNOWING about the brothers. I mean hel-LO, if last night's result is any indicator of it, the mafia wanted the cop out of the way. better to do it with a lynch than by KILLTING him DEAD.

thach thach

how about oranges ATTARK on the inactive-voters...before going inactive himself. ho ho berry.

those are reasons to me. still

apple apple apple of my eye hmmmmm I will let you do this but if you are wrong, tomorrow I become Town Leader™ and you will all obey my commands.

##unvote

how about oranges ATTARK on the inactive-voters...before going inactive himself. ho ho berry.
    Cherry's attack on Watermelon's inactive-voting-ness before going inactive themselves is part of the reason why I'm voting this way.

But what you've said about Peach gets my attention. I'll go back and review the all of Peach's posts. It's quite a lot, so see you like in like 17 hours.

Blog Entries

Cherry waltzed around, filled with vexation. Little did he know, Twitards were waiting behind him. He just hated Twilight too much. They then killeed him and sucked his neck dry.

[M] Cherry was the Gay Reality TV Contestant, then changed to Vengeful Townie played by Shattered Dreamer. Thanks for playing!

Night 4 starts now. Night actions please, including Cherry's kill of choice.

Blog Entries

Mangooooo. Mangooooo. His past lives continued to haunt him. He remembered by at his African village the fateful words from the mouth of the Witch Doctor: "You will die by monkey." Mango felt all too confident this would not happen. Little did he know, when he ordered a Monkey Burger at McMansaMusa's, he would choke. Mansa Musa had his vengeance.

[M] Mango was a Vanilla Townie played by the power duo: Psychotic and DK. Thanks for playing!

Day 5 starts now. 24 hours. GO!

EDIT: Oops. I meant DK. Not Del Murder. Honestly.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 05-31-2010 at 01:02 AM.