Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13435357585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Kiwi will flip town and town will lose and it will be your fault.

Oh we'll see.

How many people that you thought were scum were actually scum? I recall you not having the best judgment. Same goes with here. *shrug* Town lose.

I was the only one who got Orange's alignment correct.

And yet you let Peach a person who you prevented lynch for some inane reason, lynch him off.

if Peach is town, which I believe he is, the game would be over by now if I had not prevented the lynch.

No, it just means you prevented a lynch which means only one person died the day you did that not that the person you protected was definitely not mafia.

One person instead of two.

And that could have saved us.

And I'm sure preventing a lynch of a Godfather could have saved us too right?

You know what could save us? You simmering down for a sec and voting for Red Apple instead trusting your poor judgment as you've proven to have this entire game or be the sole town member responsible for the town's demise.

I don't suggest picking the second one, but you're heading for that route.

'Worst player ever' or the 'Hero who won it for town'. Sounds like a fun gamble!

Worst player ever.

You know, that's a title I have always held close to my heart. Not this game though!

I'm gonna feel free to sign out of this account now, cause there's not much else to say. After I get some sleep maybe I'll come up with some facts.