Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112162656 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

if we're going to read into things so much, maybe it's possible Banana is unhappy that Watermelon is in danger and is trying to turn the town on Red Apple. Personally I don't believe this but yeah, way too over analytical.

As I said earlier,

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    Right because Round 1 is not known for baseless accusations~
    Sarcasm deary, sarcasm~

I didn't come to Red Apple's aid, I told you your suspicions were not well founded. Isn't it funny how you vote the person who voted Watermelon, cast suspicion on the other person and make Watermelon safer. These are the kinds of things you should be looking for, not silly jokes.

That seems like you're trying to cover this up to me... As if you are trying to make people say "Hey, he's right, and Banana is acting much like that, so I say Banana is wrong and we should ignore him".

Plum makes quite a valid point. You could easily be Mafia manipulating a careless joke made by a Townie for your own benefit. Honestly, the situation can be seen either way and it is far too early in the game to use such stand alone actions as any really bases. I realize during the first round we are merely grabbing for whatever foothold we can find, but let's relax a little dearies~

I have to go soon.

No, really, you are wrong. You voted because he made a joke and I told you you read into things too much. Don't turn this back on me.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Keep your cool, Banana! We don't want you to over ripen.

Plum makes quite a valid point. You could easily be Mafia manipulating a careless joke made by a Townie for your own benefit. Honestly, the situation can be seen either way and it is far too early in the game to use such stand alone actions as any really bases. I realize during the first round we are merely grabbing for whatever foothold we can find, but let's relax a little dearies~
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Banana View Post
    That seems like you're trying to cover this up to me... As if you are trying to make people say "Hey, he's right, and Banana is acting much like that, so I say Banana is wrong and we should ignore him".
    Well, that was quick

Okay Banana, I've read it over and here is my interpretation of what happened. Red Apple, feel free to correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    I have deduced that Watermelon is Mafia, because I smurfing hate Watermelons.

##vote: Watermelon.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Watermelon View Post
    Oh, nice deduction, Plum. It's unfortunate that you're so wrong.
    Plum throws a silly joke accusation and this is Watermelon's response.

So which of us fruits haven't said anything yet? Oh, I know. Red Apple.

##vote: Red Apple
    Watermelon throws one at Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Red Apple View Post
    So which of us fruits haven't said anything yet? Oh, I know. Red Apple.
    Oh, nice deduction, Watermelon. It's unfortunate that you're so wrong.
    ##vote: Watermelon. Only a mafia member could condemn a man to death for not speaking.
    Red Apple alters the quote as a joke, responding to the accusation in the same manner Watermelon responded to Plum.

It is a joke. Let it go so we can talk about something more productive.

And yes, Red Apple did not post anything and the altered quote is technically untrue.

Yes, I see very much productive talk going on.

You are a noisy banana.

##Vote: Banana

What is quick is your ability to go on the defensive. The only thing I said was that Plum's point is just as valid as yours. Both situations are quite possible given that we have no previous days to work upon. I don't think that we should ignore you, but merely stated that in general Day 1's vote are rather asinine for we take whatever we can get to vote. For you, it is Red Apple's apparently careless joke, for others it is your behaviour~

That being said, am I voting for you? No. Like I said, you make equally valid points, I just think you took a joke a little too seriously. Therefore, I am ignoring this altogether and just voting for someone who hasn't posted yet. I realize this goes against what I said earlier, but it is getting late and I need to go to bed~

##Vote: [M] Orange

Dearies, it is Day 1, chillax~

Therefore, I am ignoring this altogether and just voting for someone who hasn't posted yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Banana View Post
    God dammit...

My problem wasn't that you were suspecting me, because I didn't get the feeling that you were at all. My problem was that you did exactly what I said in my post, which is see the sides as equal and ignore my point.

Just to clarify, I didn't see the joke at first, and if it hadn't been for Plum immidiately coming in to say "It was all a joke, there's no reason to suspect him", I would of said "Oops, sorry. I guess I have no sense of humor. *guffaw guffaw*" My arguement now isn't about the joke, but how immediate Plum's response was to my questioning of it, and the "coincidence" of them currently having the same vote.