Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Welp. I'm off to bed now. Hopefully the day won't be over by the time I wake up. Things only just got started!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I'm still in favor of voting for absentees at this point. I think Banana is being overzealous, but that's not really suspicious...not yet anyway.

Orange did post twice by the way!

I chose to ignore both points: Plum's and your's. Not exclusively yours, deary. I didn't say you were wrong and ignored you, I said that you both valid, however since it is Day 1, it is not saying much. Therefore, I just chose to ignore both points and chose a third option than get pulled into an argument that I feel is pointless at this point in the game. While it fits the latter part of your statement, it does not fit the previous stipulation of "Banana is wrong". I realize that I am going into semantics here, and it is far more thinking than I care to do at such an hour~

You may continue to feel that I am paying you special attention and merely ignoring what you said, but truthfully I am just ignoring the whole thing in general that happens to include yourself~

Now, if in the following days patterns occur that make what you have stated now plausible, then perhaps I will come back to this issue~

Oh, Orange was just the first name that I came across on the list that I noticed didn't post a lot and stuck out to me~

Why do people always want to vote for inactive people? They may say that it is to make them post, but the real reason is that they don't want to give away any information. That's what I was trying to do by voting for Grape, just take a nice, safe vote and slide into day 2, and then I found this arguement. People, you shouldn't vote for inactives yet. There really is no use to it, as most people will post or they will be replaced, or something.

I know that you were ignoring the whole issue, but in ignoring the whole issue you are also ignoring me. That is what I meant. That is what I feared. That is what I said in my post.

Well, I'm going to try and fall asleep again. Night all.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Banana
    Why do people always want to vote for inactive people? They may say that it is to make them post, but the real reason is that they don't want to give away any information. That's what I was trying to do by voting for Grape, just take a nice, safe vote and slide into day 2, and then I found this arguement. People, you shouldn't vote for inactives yet. There really is no use to it, as most people will post or they will be replaced, or something.
    I think it just makes the most sense! I don't want to contribute to the lynching (squeezing?) of fruits who are talking things out and joking this early in the game.

It's late. I'm tired. Voting for inactives is stupid.

##Vote: Strawberry

Watermelon (2) - Plum, Red Apple
    Mango (2) - Kiwi, Strawberry
    Red Apple (2) - Watermelon, Banana
    Banana (1) - Peach
    Cherry (1) - Green Apple
    Orange (1) - Blueberry
    Strawberry(1) - Grape
    Grape (0) - Banana

can't edit posts, sorry. I should not say stupid, more like it's silly and a bad idea. Sorry if anybody would have been insulted. I need to get to sleep.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks like you guys need more time. I think another four hours should be fine, that should give most of you time to wake up and post votes.

Sound good?

Day will end in 4 hours.

Gives me time to go back to class, finish and go back home too. Vote update in a moment...

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Votes
    [M] Watermelon (2) - [M] Plum, [M] Red Apple
    [M] Red Apple (2) - [M] Watermelon, [M] Banana
    [M] Mango (2) - [M] Kiwi, [M] Strawberry
    [M] Grape (0) - [M] Banana
    [M] Cherry (1) - [M] Green Apple
    [M] Banana (1) - [M] Peach
    [M] Orange (1) - [M] Blueberry
    [M] Strawberry (1) - [M] Grape

It's not that I've been absent, do you realise how hard it is to find a decent internet connection in here in Bhengam? We live in mud huts for god's sake, had to take a train all the way to Calcutta just to get to an internet cafe.

Anyway to quote a portly American man who often wears a cowboy hat, turnabout's fair play so I will vote for [M] Kiwi, for his bullying of the underprivileged. And also because he is a Kiwi. We've already got enough of those at EoFF as it is. In fact, can I just vote to lynch Loony BoB instead? No? Aw.

##vote: [M] Kiwi

This little old cherry is a little late to the party! But better late then never I always say I'm sorry to here Green Apple thinks little old me is a mafioso but I suppose silence is suspicious in this game.

I don't see anything wrong with Watermelon or Red Apple aside from typical day 1 sorta stuff!

Banana seems to be making most noise at the moment so I reckon he/she is mafia at least for the moment

##vote: [M] Banana

I still see no distinguishable villainy amongst the fruit salad, so I must stand by my initial analasys that evil fruit is obviously mafia related, no hard feeling m mango, i'm just voting to lynch you

Mango is fashionably late to the party!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kiwi View Post
    I still see no distinguishable villainy amongst the fruit salad, so I must stand by my initial analasys that evil fruit is obviously mafia related, no hard feeling m mango, i'm just voting to lynch you
    I choose to take this very personally, kiwi. Very personally indeed.

##vote: Kiwi

Just kidding ##unvote

##vote: Strawberry

Putting poor Mango on the chopping block and using the inactive excuse. Not today, friend.