Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314182858 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lemon View Post
    Red Apple might not of being able to get on yet.
    Quote of the century!

Articles
    Blog Entries

[M] Watermelon (2) - [M] Plum, [M] Red Apple
    [M] Red Apple (2) - [M] Watermelon, [M] Banana
    [M] Mango (2) - [M] Kiwi, [M] Strawberry
    [M] Grape (0) - [M] Banana
    [M] Cherry (1) - [M] Green Apple
    [M] Banana (1) - [M] Peach
    [M] Orange (1) - [M] Blueberry
    [M] Strawberry (2) - [M] Grape, Mango
    [M] Kiwi (0) - Mango

About 2 Hours Left, and I have no way to access the Fruit Basket account for whatever reason. =/ It's almost time for me to leave for school.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Green Apple View Post
    Sounds like something a mafia would say to disguise himself amongst the masses!
    This was in response to something Blueberry said. And I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    What is quick is your ability to go on the defensive. The only thing I said was that Plum's point is just as valid as yours. Both situations are quite possible given that we have no previous days to work upon. I don't think that we should ignore you, but merely stated that in general Day 1's vote are rather asinine for we take whatever we can get to vote. For you, it is Red Apple's apparently careless joke, for others it is your behaviour~

That being said, am I voting for you? No. Like I said, you make equally valid points, I just think you took a joke a little too seriously. Therefore, I am ignoring this altogether and just voting for someone who hasn't posted yet. I realize this goes against what I said earlier, but it is getting late and I need to go to bed~

##Vote: [M] Orange

Dearies, it is Day 1, chillax~
    In summary, "I hate you, you suck, but I'm not voting for you because oh look over here." Start attacking a fruit then back off and let everyone else actually kill them off, yeah? I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Banana View Post
    Why do people always want to vote for inactive people? They may say that it is to make them post, but the real reason is that they don't want to give away any information. That's what I was trying to do by voting for Grape, just take a nice, safe vote and slide into day 2, and then I found this arguement. People, you shouldn't vote for inactives yet. There really is no use to it, as most people will post or they will be replaced, or something.
    Word. Inactives blow all kinds of butt in every way. Lynching them tells us nothing if they don't tell us what they think, especially when it's this early in the game. If you're inactive and unhelpful, then fooey on you.

Anyway, Blueberry, I pick you.

## Vote: Blueberry

Quote Originally Posted by My Magenta Masterpiece~ View Post

About 4 Hours Left, and I have no way to access the Fruit Basket account for whatever reason. =/
    The reason is you post in horrible magenta so it refuses you. I'll get to my vote and reasoning in a jiffy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Green Apple View Post
    Sounds like something a mafia would say to disguise himself amongst the masses!
    This was in response to something Blueberry said. And I agree.
    I said this in a joking manner, but the rest of your post, Lime, has caused me to sway somewhat.

Also, Cherry seems to be onboard and posting and I've come to realise the folly of voting for temporary inactives.

##unvote: Cherry
    #vote: Blueberry

##Vote: Raspberry Think of this as your poke

I have to say, this round is most amusing due to the fruit names. "Banana is mafia" "Pomegranate looks suspicious" "Blueberry, I pick you" (SPOILER)I do not personally claim these quotes to be true. Simply pointing out how amusing some of the sentences can and will be

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango View Post
    Mango is fashionably late to the party!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kiwi View Post
    I still see no distinguishable villainy amongst the fruit salad, so I must stand by my initial analasys that evil fruit is obviously mafia related, no hard feeling m mango, i'm just voting to lynch you
    I choose to take this very personally, kiwi. Very personally indeed.

##vote: Kiwi

Just kidding ##unvote

##vote: Strawberry

Putting poor Mango on the chopping block and using the inactive excuse. Not today, friend.
    Targeting someone who hadn't posted yet was a lesser evil than targeting a random member while still in the dark! I consider it a player courtesy as well.

And now that everyone is present, casting a new vote is really hard! I'm not convinced that Blueberry or anyone else has acted suspicious yet. I'm inclined to vote for Banana for being a little aggressive, though.

##unvote: Mango
    ##vote: Banana

I do not believe that a mafia would be so stupid to draw the attention that Banana has draw in. I do believe Red Apple's joke went entirely over Banana's head. Banana is very defensive, but is right in thinking changing a quote is suspicious. This just isn't the right context for it. I do believe at least one of these fruits: Banana, Watermelon, Cherry, Red Apple, and Plum are sour. It may be incriminating if Watermelon and/or Red Apple is revealed to be bad so they could try to defend that fruit by trying to redirect attention to another player.

Quick vote count please.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Votes
    [M] Banana (3) - [M] Peach, [M] Cherry, [M] Strawberry
    [M] Watermelon (2) - [M] Plum, [M] Red Apple
    [M] Red Apple (2) - [M] Watermelon, [M] Banana
    [M] Strawberry (2) - [M] Grape, [M] Mango
    [M] Blueberry (2) - [M] Lime, [M] Green Apple
    [M] Raspberry (1) - [M] Pear
    [M] Mango (1) - [M] Kiwi, [M] Strawberry
    [M] Orange (1) - [M] Blueberry
    [M] Grape (0) - [M] Banana
    [M] Cherry (0) - [M] Green Apple
    [M] Kiwi (0) - [M] Mango

Those who haven't voted:
    [M] Orange
    [M] Lemon
    [M] Raspberry
    [M] Pomegranate

Half an hour to go, lovelies~

Is anyone else on?

I think Red Apple might not being able to get on yet.

I meant might not of being able to get on yet.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pomegranate View Post
    I meant might not of being able to get on yet.
    You beat me to it xD

it is somewhat suspicious to not vote when a killer is on the loose yet no more suspicious than the rest of you, alot of attention has gone towards blueberry, but if blueberry was indeed mafia, then wouldn't they support the general flow to kill banana and not vote on someone that has no other votes at all? I'm getting to the bottom of this (or perhas confusing myself)