Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516203060 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Oh, right. About that vote for Red Apple. See, I only did it because Red Apple was the first fruit that I could think of that I hadn't seen at the time I made that vote. Well, it's clear that Red Apple probably didn't really deserved the vote, and have I been around when Red Apple and Banana and Plum were discussing I could have changed my vote, but at least it's all cleared up so we're all good!

Anyway, down to business!

Here is part of the final vote count:

[M] Banana (3) - [M] Peach, [M] Cherry, [M] Strawberry
    [M] Watermelon (2) - [M] Plum, [M] Red Apple
    [M] Red Apple (2) - [M] Watermelon, [M] Banana
    [M] Strawberry (2) - [M] Grape, [M] Mango
    [M] Blueberry (2) - [M] Lime, [M] Green Apple
    Here we had a five way tie until Strawberry broke it to vote out Banana. I was going to come in here with a theory that one of the other four were mafia and Strawberry tried saving them at the last minute, but as we can see this wasn't the case. However I do believe one of these other four is likely to be mafia. I'm sure we're not so bad of a town to put five team mates up on the chopping block.

Make that other three. Strawberry is confirmed town obviously.

Pink = Roleblock
    Orange = Killing

So I think Town Furry did something like visit someone to block them but could also use furry powers to kill rather than roleblock. It looks like color will be important this time. I like the colors, they make the role list pretty. I also like colors because I'm a grape. Sometimes I am purple, sometimes Green, and even red on special occasions.

also on the subject of colors.

Townie who sleeps at night
    Doctors (Protective)
    Investigative
    Roleblocking
    Killing and Town sided
    Third Party/Neutral
    Trying to kill the town
    other.

Seriously, stop talking about colors. It's completely silly and insignificant as of right now. Who cares what Strawberry's role entailed? Right now, that doesn't matter. All that matters is finding out who is a sour fruit and that Strawberry was in fact town hence the Town in the name.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    I feel that it is too premature to vote. I think I will withhold my vote until later to see how things develop. The agony of the first round and blind voting~
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Green Apple View Post
    In that respect, it's never to early to vote in the first round, though.
    While you make a valid point, I still rather reflect a bit more before I vote. Maybe a vain hope that there will be some substance to my vote~
    Sounds like something a mafia would say to disguise himself amongst the masses!
    In looking over this exchange of words, I'm finding myself stuck on the following words
    I think I will withhold my vote until later to see how things develop
    Innocent enough for Day 1 antics, but also something a mafiaoso would be thinking. A careless slip of the tongue or am I reading too much into it all?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lime View Post
    What is quick is your ability to go on the defensive. The only thing I said was that Plum's point is just as valid as yours. Both situations are quite possible given that we have no previous days to work upon. I don't think that we should ignore you, but merely stated that in general Day 1's vote are rather asinine for we take whatever we can get to vote. For you, it is Red Apple's apparently careless joke, for others it is your behaviour~

That being said, am I voting for you? No. Like I said, you make equally valid points, I just think you took a joke a little too seriously. Therefore, I am ignoring this altogether and just voting for someone who hasn't posted yet. I realize this goes against what I said earlier, but it is getting late and I need to go to bed~

##Vote: [M] Orange

Dearies, it is Day 1, chillax~
    In summary, "I hate you, you suck, but I'm not voting for you because oh look over here." Start attacking a fruit then back off and let everyone else actually kill them off, yeah? I don't like it.
    It does seem odd doesn't it?

Furthermore, what's with the excessive "~"? Is Blueberry trying to come across light-hearted, happy and jokey to throw us off the scent?

I have somewhere to be in a few hours time and I might be gone the rest of the Day, so I'd like to hear some opinions of this before I have to leave. Otherwise, I'm going to vote soon.

Honestly? I thought that from how the argument was going at the time, as I said, both sides seem equally correct. Banana's point about how fast Plum defended Red Apple, making Plum suspicious seemed to be pretty equal to Plum's claim that Banana could just be Mafia using an innocent joke. I also stated that I thought Banana just missed the joke and was making a bigger fuss about the issue than needed be. I thought Plum was equally innocent and was just trying to get Banana to realize that it was just a joke, like most of us took it to be~

Sorry, I didn't jump the bandwagon and voted with everyone else. The case was that I did not think Banana was guilty, but Plum made a valid point. Plum was as likely as Banana, at the time, of being Mafia but I thought neither were. It was just a circular argument based on a misunderstanding. Furthermore, it was getting late. I wanted to go to bed and wanted to get a vote in before it was too late. I even noted that by voting for Orange I was contradicting what I had stated earlier in the thread, heck I even said that it was probably "vain hope" to have a vote of substance, based on solid evidence, on Day 1. So I went with someone had no votes and wasn't likely to get voted off. I voted safe. I know I could have chose not to vote, but in this case it was damned if you do, damned if you don't~

OOC:
    As for the "tildes" (~) and the "deary", that is easily a facade. I just want to put some distance between my Blueberry account and my EoFF account, so that hopefully people will not know who I am. So yes, the personality thing is a facade, maybe not a good one if you guys know who I am already. If you read into it more than that then you have far too much spare time.

@ Green Apple: It makes sense, but then again you could be using Blueberry's spiel as a way to keep the attention away from yourself or, for example, Orange. I'm not so sure I believe any of that though. It's still early in the day and no one has made any suspicious comments, so I think I'll need a bit more to go on before I make any claims.

Can you explain what a Town Furry is? If I remember correctly the Town Furry sleeps with players and gives them STDs. I think once someone has STDs they're roleblocked? Last time there was a role that cured STDs.

Laddy did this exact thing before. xD

Sounds like something a mafia would say to disguise himself amongst the masses!
    This was in response to something Blueberry said. And I agree.
    That was clearly a joke on Green Apple's part. Green Apple even stated as such. No one in their right mind would fling around that amount of poo posts on day 1 and actually be serious unless of course they intend for the poo to stick like you seem to be intending.

What is quick is your ability to go on the defensive. The only thing I said was that Plum's point is just as valid as yours. Both situations are quite possible given that we have no previous days to work upon. I don't think that we should ignore you, but merely stated that in general Day 1's vote are rather asinine for we take whatever we can get to vote. For you, it is Red Apple's apparently careless joke, for others it is your behaviour~

That being said, am I voting for you? No. Like I said, you make equally valid points, I just think you took a joke a little too seriously. Therefore, I am ignoring this altogether and just voting for someone who hasn't posted yet. I realize this goes against what I said earlier, but it is getting late and I need to go to bed~

##Vote: [M] Orange

Dearies, it is Day 1, chillax~
    In summary, "I hate you, you suck, but I'm not voting for you because oh look over here." Start attacking a fruit then back off and let everyone else actually kill them off, yeah? I don't like it.
    Various other people in this thread have said that Banana was posting defensive, but that it was not actually a dead ringer for being mafia. One of those people was Strawberry. That's why she, myself, Blueberry, and others did not vote for Banana. If anything a mafia would either vote for Banana or simply say "WOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS REALLY WEIRD BANANA EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW BAD AND WEIRD BANANA IS" not "you make equally valid points" and "let's just ignore that".

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Banana View Post
    Why do people always want to vote for inactive people? They may say that it is to make them post, but the real reason is that they don't want to give away any information. That's what I was trying to do by voting for Grape, just take a nice, safe vote and slide into day 2, and then I found this arguement. People, you shouldn't vote for inactives yet. There really is no use to it, as most people will post or they will be replaced, or something.
    Word. Inactives blow all kinds of butt in every way. Lynching them tells us nothing if they don't tell us what they think, especially when it's this early in the game. If you're inactive and unhelpful, then fooey on you.
    It also tells us nothing when they don't say anything even when they are alive. I would imagine if you signed up for something and knew what day it was starting you'd be available otherwise why sign up? Things are different when the game starts to go on longer because things do come and whatnot, but that was only the first day. The only reason for inactivity for the first day normally points towards one thing: not wanting to draw attention to yourself which is only something mafia would have to worry about.

He did? When?

I found out what a Town Furry does.

Out of the mouth of Laddy's previous Town Furry. "I yiffed people to learn their alignment and roles. If I yiffed a mafioso, I would get a STD.
    "

and "you can carry that STD to others and they get killed by it."

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    If I remember correctly the Town Furry sleeps with players and gives them STDs. I think once someone has STDs they're roleblocked? Last time there was a role that cured STDs.
    The STD's part sounds right, but again her role does not concern me at the moment especially when it's an extremely silly one. We lost a doctor and people are concerned with an STD whoring Furry. Oi vey.