Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122263666 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

I felt my explanation needed to be said due to the fact that Pomegranate seemed to need it. Peach stop wasting our time on saying i'm wasting your time.

I still don't think coloUrs matter. They did in that one game but that was it. Depending on your host you can have different colors. Only way they really matter is if they are green or red. But that's just my opinion.

Hey, to be fair, basing votes off of the Um Bongo theme song is just about as logical as "Hey our doctor is noisy, let's kill him"

I have a Havard Professorship in mafia and I declare Mango is not contributing to the game, nor playing the role properly and furthermore...

I know we are a very exciting fruit to watch, but take a look at the Doctor Murderer (aka Peach) sometime, will you?

Also Plum, what's the point of giving people new roles if you have to explain everything right away? Ruins all the fun of being a host. Sure it's a stupid sounding role but whatever, I can wait till the end to get find out what it is. If they feel like explaining something they will otherwise keep moving on! Can't understand something they wont explain

The only thing I need Orange to do is for Orange to actually contribute other then defending themselves with "DON"T VOTE FOR INACTIVE" because you weren't very active.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Orange View Post
    Also Plum, what's the point of giving people new roles if you have to explain everything right away? Ruins all the fun of being a host. Sure it's a stupid sounding role but whatever, I can wait till the end to get find out what it is. If they feel like explaining something they will otherwise keep moving on! Can't understand something they wont explain
    It's just hard to play when you are unsure of what roles people are and what their actual purpose is. It makes progression hard and keeps us at the early phase for much longer/a longer amount of time. It's not of massive importance but it's something that has a degree of relevance.

It'd ruin the game though wouldn't it. To tell exactly what's what right when someone died.

No it wouldn't.

"Town" furry. 'sall you need to know, bub.

Obvious distractions away from suspicious people are obvious.

We know what a doctor is when he dies, we know what a cop is when he dies, we know what a roleblocker is when he dies, why not another role? I admit I've probably been playing too much small Mafia where it's all quite linear.

##Vote: Mango

Distractions don't mean Mafia but I have no other clue so the next best thing please. Especially seeing as we are close to lynching active and helpful members.

Such noisy noisy fruit! There is so much meaningless horse pucky flying around here its hard to discern mafia from townie!

Peach, I'm sorry you disagree with my fabulous self but I think my thoughts on Watermelon hold more water (no pun intended) then your long winded state of play post. But since I voted to lynch Banana too turning on you for disagreeing with me would be plain stupid

I find it kinda strange that the pretty little Blueberry hasn't said anything given he/she is on the chopping block, but I'd say its a time zone thing rather than anything sinister.

I think everyone is putting too much thought into the whole STD thing. I reckon whoever got the STD just had some sort of ill effect on our doctor if he tried to protect an infected person, which well since we lynched him case closed.

Let's not get hung up on the dead people and concentrate on the alive ones.

Peach is probably not the only scumball out there - it'd be a stupid set up if he was. Worth looking at others, though.

Just gonna quote this again
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mango View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Watermelon View Post
    Definitely not a good sign. So, what's on the agenda for today fellow fruits?
    This is a very bad thing also tell me what to talk about please town thank you
    As serious analysis now, acting upset by the night kill and then asking others to lead the discussion is classic mafia behaviour. Watermelon is probably my #2.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    ##Vote: Mango

Distractions don't mean Mafia but I have no other clue so the next best thing please. Especially seeing as we are close to lynching active and helpful members.
    I am

A) Active
    B) Helpful

Your vote is utter bull. The old "HE'S NOT BEING SERIOUS, WE HAD TO LYNCH 'EM" excuse. Please.