Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718192021222324283868 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

While Mango's sudden change of behavior troubles me, I agree that focusing on the dead when there's other things we should be focusing on is silly. I am pretty much repeating myself with that one though, but a few people didn't seem to be getting that.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    I agree. I'm not of the opinion that Mango is scum yet. I just think that you aren't helping, Mango.

Could you restate your case on Watermelon, Cherry? Leave out the picking at random part.
    To put it in simple terms & not to be long winded, Watermelon was one of 3 players who voted for inactive players on Day 1. At first my choose Watermelon out of those 3 was totally random but he/she in subsequent posts made quite the effort to dismiss his behavior as merely Day 1 randomness. Examples:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Watermelon View Post
    And whats your basis for picking me? All I did was basic silly day one usual voting when there is nothing to base your first vote on, so all I could have done was vote for an inactive fruit, and Red Apple was one at the time I voted for him.
    Yes, exactly. So saying that I'm Mafia based on voting for an inactive is untrue. So what if I'm bigger and more intimidating than you. I'm a watermelon, what do you expect?
    If Watermelon had of just dismissed my assertion immediately I would've probably changed my vote to Blueberry. But my vote as it stands is for Watermelon. Pick all the holes in my logic all you want now guys

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    Yes I am deeply offended by your well thought out vote for me in a game of mafia. I have never been voted for in a game of mafia before, and this insult to my character has cut me more than you could ever know.

Sorry, sassy lassy, I'm actually having the time of my life making fun of your terrible reasoning here.

but seriously, is all you have "you are dumb! learn literacy!!" and "you DARE stand up for yourself when someone votes for you"? because I think you need a new angle. Maybe try to accuse me of exposing myself to children at a Burger King or something.

Oh and, how is it relevant that no one knew he was the doctor before he died? The fact is he was the doctor, so no matter how suspicious any of his actions may have seemed, they weren't, because he wasn't a mafia. Therefore the suspicion then falls on those who rounded on someone who eventually turned out to be a Townie and rallied around those accusing him of being mafia. Not to mention you've been pretty unrepentant about it since then and continued to show signs of favouring Red Apple.

fdvjkdbfvhjfbvhjdbfhjfjhff hjndbnkfdnbkgfbmkfmbkf

probably one of your better posts today

You are such a bumface.

##Unvote: Plum

I keep my promises. Mango your argument that Plum killed the doctor makes no sense. We only know that Banana was the doctor because he is dead. Nobody had any way to know that Banana was the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    fdvjkdbfvhjfbvhjdbfhjfjhff hjndbnkfdnbkgfbmkfmbkf

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cherry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    I agree. I'm not of the opinion that Mango is scum yet. I just think that you aren't helping, Mango.

Could you restate your case on Watermelon, Cherry? Leave out the picking at random part.
    To put it in simple terms & not to be long winded, Watermelon was one of 3 players who voted for inactive players on Day 1. At first my choose Watermelon out of those 3 was totally random but he/she in subsequent posts made quite the effort to dismiss his behavior as merely Day 1 randomness. Examples:

And whats your basis for picking me? All I did was basic silly day one usual voting when there is nothing to base your first vote on, so all I could have done was vote for an inactive fruit, and Red Apple was one at the time I voted for him.
    Yes, exactly. So saying that I'm Mafia based on voting for an inactive is untrue. So what if I'm bigger and more intimidating than you. I'm a watermelon, what do you expect?
    If Watermelon had of just dismissed my assertion immediately I would've probably changed my vote to Blueberry. But my vote as it stands is for Watermelon. Pick all the holes in my logic all you want now guys
    Okay, I understand now. I still don't agree with you, but everything has been said and we're in understanding now. Thanks :3

Plum, just give up. It's futile.

I mean to give up the convincing of Mango. The stubbornness knows no bounds, and it doesn't appear that we'll get anything meaningful out of him any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Grape View Post
    ##Unvote: Plum

I keep my promises. Mango your argument that Plum killed the doctor makes no sense. We only know that Banana was the doctor because he is dead. Nobody had any way to know that Banana was the doctor.
    Where did I argue that he killed the doctor? All I said was that he has consistently defended the actions of those who tried to cast suspicion on the doctor as mafia before and following the doctors death. Also, I hate to quote myself but:

Oh and, how is it relevant that no one knew he was the doctor before he died? The fact is he was the doctor, so no matter how suspicious any of his actions may have seemed, they weren't, because he wasn't a mafia. Therefore the suspicion then falls on those who rounded on someone who eventually turned out to be a Townie and rallied around those accusing him of being mafia.

Stubborness according to Peach:
    Defending yourself from accusations of being mafia when you are not actually mafia.

By the way, Peach, I did invite you to ask me any questions you felt like asking on the subject of who I found suspicious (You and Watermelon) but good job in trying to write someone who is accusing you of being mafia as not meaningful.

Unfortunately for you, I am not going away, and my vote against you won't either.

PS: Love you, Plum

No problem Peachy But now that you've given up on Mango offer up another possible mafioso so the douche off in the last 2 pages of this thread makes it hard to discern anything outside of my Watermelon theory

Hey Cherry, seeing as you're up in Watemelon's grill, what do you think of that quote I picked out? Of him asking the town what they wanted to talk about today? To me that is pretty damn suspicious. I'd like to hear another view on it though, and you seem like a clear-headed fellow.