Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 616202122232425262728293031323646 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

We probably don't have any more protective roles (assuming that the Gynecologist could potentially have Doctor powers?), so won't all this pointing fingers at, and trying to discover the cops potentially get them killed?

Also, where are Cherry and Grape, I've asked both of them questions and had none answered!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lime View Post
    The alcoholic's fruit of choice!
    alcohol bads

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Green Apple View Post
    Sounds like something a mafia would say to disguise himself amongst the masses!
    This was in response to something Blueberry said. And I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    What is quick is your ability to go on the defensive. The only thing I said was that Plum's point is just as valid as yours. Both situations are quite possible given that we have no previous days to work upon. I don't think that we should ignore you, but merely stated that in general Day 1's vote are rather asinine for we take whatever we can get to vote. For you, it is Red Apple's apparently careless joke, for others it is your behaviour~

That being said, am I voting for you? No. Like I said, you make equally valid points, I just think you took a joke a little too seriously. Therefore, I am ignoring this altogether and just voting for someone who hasn't posted yet. I realize this goes against what I said earlier, but it is getting late and I need to go to bed~

##Vote: [M] Orange

Dearies, it is Day 1, chillax~
    In summary, "I hate you, you suck, but I'm not voting for you because oh look over here." Start attacking a fruit then back off and let everyone else actually kill them off, yeah? I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Banana View Post
    Why do people always want to vote for inactive people? They may say that it is to make them post, but the real reason is that they don't want to give away any information. That's what I was trying to do by voting for Grape, just take a nice, safe vote and slide into day 2, and then I found this arguement. People, you shouldn't vote for inactives yet. There really is no use to it, as most people will post or they will be replaced, or something.
    Word. Inactives blow all kinds of butt in every way. Lynching them tells us nothing if they don't tell us what they think, especially when it's this early in the game. If you're inactive and unhelpful, then fooey on you.

Anyway, Blueberry, I pick you.

## Vote: Blueberry
    why i didnt see it now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Red Apple View Post
    @ Green Apple: It makes sense, but then again you could be using Blueberry's spiel as a way to keep the attention away from yourself or, for example, Orange. I'm not so sure I believe any of that though. It's still early in the day and no one has made any suspicious comments, so I think I'll need a bit more to go on before I make any claims.
    I don't really understand your allusion to Orange. Why'd you bring up Orange? And you're saying Green Apple could be doing X but you're not sure if you believe it. "It could be what's going on... but just in case it isn't, I'm just throwing that in there so I have something to fall back on," yeah? xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pomegranate View Post
    Sounds like something a mafia would say to disguise himself amongst the masses!
    This was in response to something Blueberry said. And I agree.
    That was clearly a joke on Green Apple's part. Green Apple even stated as such. No one in their right mind would fling around that amount of poo posts on day 1 and actually be serious unless of course they intend for the poo to stick like you seem to be intending.
    Yeah, sorry if that came across as me pointing specifically to Green Apple's quote about what Mafia would say. I was simply using that as a lead-in to my reasoning about Blueberry. xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blueberry View Post
    What is quick is your ability to go on the defensive. The only thing I said was that Plum's point is just as valid as yours. Both situations are quite possible given that we have no previous days to work upon. I don't think that we should ignore you, but merely stated that in general Day 1's vote are rather asinine for we take whatever we can get to vote. For you, it is Red Apple's apparently careless joke, for others it is your behaviour~

That being said, am I voting for you? No. Like I said, you make equally valid points, I just think you took a joke a little too seriously. Therefore, I am ignoring this altogether and just voting for someone who hasn't posted yet. I realize this goes against what I said earlier, but it is getting late and I need to go to bed~

##Vote: [M] Orange

Dearies, it is Day 1, chillax~
    In summary, "I hate you, you suck, but I'm not voting for you because oh look over here." Start attacking a fruit then back off and let everyone else actually kill them off, yeah? I don't like it.
    Various other people in this thread have said that Banana was posting defensive, but that it was not actually a dead ringer for being mafia. One of those people was Strawberry. That's why she, myself, Blueberry, and others did not vote for Banana. If anything a mafia would either vote for Banana or simply say "WOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS REALLY WEIRD BANANA EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW BAD AND WEIRD BANANA IS" not "you make equally valid points" and "let's just ignore that".
    Not sure I follow what you're trying to say. You make it seem like you disagree with my reasoning but then go on to say that Mafia would draw attention to Banana without voting for him which is exactly what I was saying about Blueberry.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kiwi View Post
    I do have a mild theory that may be whole-ly baseless we shall see how it pans out, as for right now we have blueberry who cast the most doubt onto banana and then voted on what I see as a random person, who was not banana, someone they knew wouldn't get killed because they were the only person voting on them. Seems pretty innocent to me... too inocent for casting so much doubt

##vote: blueberry
    My exact thoughts from Day 1. And I still hold to them.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Grape View Post
    I saw voting on an inactive as something a mafia member would do. So I voted to remove said member. Of course now I know I was wrong.

My ice cream was delicious and now I want to go to sleep. In case I oversleep or something I'll leave a vote now and bid all adieu for a few hours.

##Vote: Plum

If I wake up before the day ends I will unvote baring there being a development that would have warranted a vote on plum. If anything this vote is just be a springboard for some talking. Adieu!
    I just... argh. You just did almost the same thing Blueberry did yesterday. "Hey, I'll talk about this and then oh wait here's my unrelated vote, bye." Just saying.

I'm sticking with my Blueberry vote from yesterday. But now I suspect Red Apple and Grape for the same stuff.

## Vote: Blueberry

Also, 12 hours for this day?! Holy crap, I just barely got on here in time to even read the thread and post replies and a vote. Seems like it's cutting it really short, in my opinion. Need more talking from a lot people. : (
    again i should see it but im blind to your tricks!!!

Another 12 hours was added on for the day, I see. Good call, Woven Holder of Deliciousness. xD

Going to sleep so I'll still have time to get up and read over things before the day's over.
    you are not poetic i dont even like your writing

I know, FB. I understand; stop posting while I'm posting and making me look dumb!
    everyone make you look dumb even you

Hi, Orange.

So, now we've yet to hear from Pear and Red Apple this day.

Votecount so far, I believe:

Blueberry - (3) Green Apple, Kiwi, Lime
    Green Apple - (1) Pomegranate
    Orange - (1) Watermelon
    Peach - (1) Mango
    Plum - (1) Grape
    Watermelon - (1) Cherry
    hi lime i see you now

What are you trying to say? If she sleeps with Mafia she dies?

##Vote: Green Apple

While I am not 100% Blueberry is innocent, I don't agree with most of the reasoning Lime gave, but Green Apple automatically bandwagoning that vote is more so suspicious to me.
    I don't understand what you're saying. You're leaning toward Blueberry being a bad guy but you don't agree with me? Why not?
    Where out of anything that I've said did you see me say that I'm leaning towards Blueberry being a bad guy? I said I'm not 100% sure he's innocent. That does not mean I think he's a bad guy. Since it's only Day 2 I have very little evidence that anyone alive is 100% good or bad. The only 100% I have is for myself and the characters who have been sent to the farplane. I explain why I don't agree with you in the long post that took me forever to do. Check it out.
    Yeah, I misread what you typed. I was thinking you saying, "While I am not 100% Blueberry is innocent..." was meaning that you thought he was a bad guy. My bad.

We have no evidence that anyone is 100% anything until they die. I agree, that's just the way the game of Mafia goes.
    small talk is small

I went back through and looked through posts from and concerning Blueberry and Pomegranate from Day 2. I haven't read Day 3 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kiwi View Post
    I do have a mild theory that may be whole-ly baseless we shall see how it pans out, as for right now we have blueberry who cast the most doubt onto banana and then voted on what I see as a random person, who was not banana, someone they knew wouldn't get killed because they were the only person voting on them. Seems pretty innocent to me... too inocent for casting so much doubt

##vote: blueberry
    I agree to this. Even when I dismiss all the first day banter as..well.. first day banter, I'm still thinking Blueberry is fishy.
    That's not to say you other fruits haven't been getting the sniff.

##Vote: Blueberry

I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO BED NOW.
    What a nice coincidence! 'I agree with you, this person is fishy because I feel so and you said so, everybody else is just as fishy, vote and bye.'

First off your hit and run vote puts Blueberry up to three votes, which would not be questionable if you had actually given a justifiable reason you had thought up, or at least an extension on the aforementioned reason. The good old 'I have to go now' tops it off really.
    Green Apple did give a reason for voting Blueberry; they agreed with my thoughts on Blueberry. Plum, you appear to jump to the defense of Blueberry after they amass 3 votes pretty adamantly and then ice the cake by accusing Green Apple of voting for them without reason. I'll also point out that Pomegranate was also faily defensive of Blueberry so perhaps this isn't that weird. However, it makes it more probable that you have a reason for the defense since Pomegranate obviously didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Peach View Post
    [M] Blueberry - I think that the majority of votes against you has to do with the fact that you jumped on Banana so early. I don't agree with this at all. I'm not saying that you're scummy. I'm not saying that you're innocent. I'm just saying that I don't agree with the general concensus against you.
    You're right about the Blueberry jumping on Banana thing but what made him stand out to me was that he pointed at Banana to get the focus there, then voted for someone else in what appeared to me as a confusion tactic. It just didn't make sense. I'm bringing this up because you, also, put up a semi-defense for Blueberry and sort of pointed out the, "Eh, maybe... maybe not," possibility. Everyone is a Maybe/Maybe Not. No real point in saying that.

It is and it's clear to me that the only way this early on to try make sense of what happened yesterday and weed out who was really defending who is to lynch one of the people who were on the chopping block with Banana that contributed the least, acted the most suspicious, and gave the poorest reasoning.

##Unvote: Green Apple
    ##Vote: Watermelon
    The people close to being lynched on Day 1 were Blueberry, Red Apple, Strawberry, and Watermelon (excluding Banana). At this point, I disagree with what Pomegranate said since lynching to get more information is a risky business without people claiming and accusations flying. Either way, going by Pomegranate's logic, Blueberry flipped Mafia so I'd think that he was the missing link Pomegranate was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Red Apple View Post
    Thinking over Green Apple's post from way earlier, I was starting to think Blueberry could be a rotten fruit but they haven't posted much for me to commit to a vote for them. Oh, and Lime, I mentioned Orange earlier because Blueberry voted for them and I was speculating that Green Apple could be pointing the finger at Blueberry to keep them away from Orange, but I realize now that was foolish of me because, as far as I can remember, Orange only had that one vote.
    I'll have to put you in the same boat as Peach and Plum for putting up albeit a small defense for Blueberry.

Looking at the votes for Day 1, I also see something beneficial for you and Watermelon, however. You both were on the "chopping block" and voted for each other. If either of you were baddies, it would've been very easy for either of you to switch and make things look much safer for one of you. Also, having more than one bad guy close to dying that early seems unlikely (referring to Blueberry being the other close one) and it would have spurred a change in votes from one of you, I would think. But you both stuck it out and I think that takes balls.

Okay, reading onto Day 3 now.
    this where i finally see you

Okay, I suppose the first and simplest assumption we can all begin to work with is that since Watermelon had his head on the chopping block, and only his changed vote saw Blueberry ousted, it wouldn't be out of line to therefore assume that there is at least one other mafia in the ranks of those who voted for Watermelon.
    I agree with your train of thought but I don't think using an 'almost lynched' player for that would be the most productive. However, going back to Banana, that line of thought would refer to Cherry and Peach since they both voted for him (excluding Strawberry since she was Town). I think it's likely that one of them is a bad guy for this reason.

Peach had this to say about it when Watermelon posed the question to Cherry "why me?";
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cherry View Post
    On the defensive immediately, thats what I like too see! The silly day one voting stick isn't gonna wash I'm afraid. I find it weird that 3 players would display a similar voting pattern day one ie lets vote the inactive players. I know from previous mafia outings there is usually a mafia amongst the inactive players & to draw attention away from that, other mafia vote for them day 1 & from day 2 onwards dismiss their actions as merely day 1 randomness.
    This is what I'm talking about! This isn't helping at all, Cherry. You're being patronizing and just arguing, not discussing. If Watermelon isn't Mafia, then you're condemning an innocent man.
    Exactly. Not getting involved, but yet managing to garner 3 votes against Watermelon (one of which is confirmed mafia). Almost enough to have finished him off.
    I'm going to agree again. It sounds like the same thing Blueberry did on Day 1 with the, "Hey, I don't like this guy but I'm not going to commit to anything serious."

No vote on Day 2 from Grape, Lemon, Orange, Peach, Pear, and Raspberry. WTF guys. Way too many people not doing anything. Jump in here and get crunk already.

I don't like Peach or Cherry. I'll vote for Peach to keep the count even for now.

## Vote: Peach

Votecount up to now:

Cherry - (2) Green Apple, Raspberry
    Peach - (2) Lime, Mango

Pretty sure Mango voted for Peach, not Kiwi, Fruit Basket.
    you did it the hard way there was a easy one

doth say the guilty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Raspberry View Post
    We probably don't have any more protective roles (assuming that the Gynecologist could potentially have Doctor powers?), so won't all this pointing fingers at, and trying to discover the cops potentially get them killed?
    the only way for the town to win is to kill the cop

trust me

when the cop die so did the mafia

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Raspberry View Post
    Also, where are Cherry and Grape, I've asked both of them questions and had none answered!
    i eeted them in my salads tomorrow and in wine!!!

no really i have no so i can went

let me show my worth all of you and say them all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pear View Post
    Woah there, Peach. Chill.
    dont tell me i am going to make you win without the betrayer

you dont want him on your team its not fun

every one who help out town have to put songs here i go second

You think I'm an ignorant savage
    And you've been so many places
    I guess it must be so
    But still I cannot see
    If the savage one is me
    Now can there be so much that you don't know?
    You don't know ...

where all of them go xD

read this

haha i win

another one for all of you

they say
    they say the truth will set you free,
    so why am i in chains?
    they say
    they say the best things come
    the best things come to those who wait
    who will wait for me?
    id lay down my life
    fall to my knees
    if youd surrender your arms
    run into mine
    and lay down with me
    who knows
    who knows what right anymore
    i dont wanna fight anymore
    ive been fighting for too long
    we will find a way
    make our own
    somewhere far away from here
    dont look down
    here i come
    one day ill find you
    and lay down my life
    fall to my knees
    run into mine
    and lay down with me
    if what dont kill you only makes you stronger
    why do i still feel the pain
    id rather die than have to wait much longer
    this kinda living drives a man
    it drives a man insane
    id lay down my life
    fall to my knees
    run into mine
    and lay down with me
    so surrender your arms
    run into mine
    and lay down with me

oh no i talkin to mahself

or am i just thinking

its been so long in the dark with no one else that i can hardly tell the difference anymore

also shut up mango i am going to help the town much more than you

yeah im starting stuff with you mango come fight me good

holy crap mango has passed on his... erm psychotic tendencies to peach, but where did mango get them from, or is mango the origin?