Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12425256575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

And how is not coincidental for the past four days or so that Red Apple and Peach have been voting the same way? And all for people who were innocent I may add. In fact quite a few days went something like either Red Apple or Peach going, "oh you're scum! blah blah blah ##vote:" and then Red Apple or Peach going, "yeah they're scum blah blah ##vote:" and all of those people were not scum. So yeah, not the best logic, buddy.

-_-

But yeah, since you are so certain Pear is town over Peach. Convince me. What has Peach down that isn't scummy?

Peach has acted erratically and incredibly silly for most of the game. Why would Mafia do that? As opposed to the silent busybody Pear who embodies the common Mafia personality quite well.

Blueberry was not silent nor was Lime.

Compared to Peach, they were mute. Not every Mafia lays low but past games suggest quite strongly there is at least one. Tell me why Pear is innocent then.

Pear isn't innocent. He has not really helped town, but isn't necessarily hurting us either because we need him to vote off scum.

Blueberry died early on so of course he doesn't have as much posts as Peach. Peach as I may point out to you again knew about the brothers before Lemon even said anything. And why is that? The only logical conclusion is that Lime told Peach. Either way Peach wanted to frame Lemon/Lime much like he did with Orange, Watermelon, Banana, etc. Also just because Peach is not mute does not mean he's not mafia. Most of the posts he has are complete garbage that have only been effective act distracting town from finding mafia. So as helpful as he has led you believe he is, helpful he is not. All he has been doing is systematically framing and lynching off innocent people along with Red Apple.

Grape was also a lay low and so was Lemon. They are not mafia. And yet, Blueberry and Lime; both highly active posters were.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kiwi View Post
    Pear - Suspicious, but possibly not mafia. Pear hasn't contributed a noteworthy post at all. Just comes in and votes without much of a reason much like Grape did a few times which makes it seem like Pear doesn't actually care at all. He might be a third party player or just lazy. I wouldn't rule out the third party thing, but nothing from Pear's voting pattern other than the completely random voting style and lay low behavior rings mafia to me.
    I am very, very, very lazy. The point where I decided I was going to actually TRY to contribute was the same exact point that mango and peach both went nuts with the posts about everything and nothing, which caused me to have a laugh attack and then a total "wtf do i do now oh well not much i can do may as well be crazy too lala" moment. And thus I haven't done much productive, except I at some point said I didn't think Mango was mafia.

By the way, I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I don't blame you if you don't believe me. But not much I can do there

Okay, new plan. Everyone roleclaim and then we dissect from there.

Yes, mafia probably kept Pear because he's an easy target like Grape and Orange was to vote against. They used the whole, "lack on contribution, activity, and/or reasoning thing" to vote them off as they are probably planning on or were planning on doing with Pear. They left Plum because they knew he has silly trust in Peach. and they kept you Plum because they knew you wouldn't be able to figure out who the scum is and you still aren't able to.

While I agree Plum that Pear is suspicious he is voting against someone who I think is more suspicious and has proven some sort of connection with another player who low and behold has equally fishy posts.

As it stands right now, I'm glad Kiwi was replaced because (no offense), I totally forgot a Kiwi was in the game.

I am going to look at this like we three are town. That is, Me, Plum, and Kiwi.

It would take 3 to lynch. My vote for Red Apple is, indeed, random, and I totally cba looking for quotes. However, if I do at some point get the motivation necessary to look up some quotes, I will either change my vote to a more deserving fruit (with evidence to back it up of course), or I will keep my vote and give you reasons why. Depends on what I dig up

I suggest you ##Unvote Pear before they come in here. It will give us more time to discuss why you should vote for Red Apple or just in general give us more time without having to worry about them coming in and winning.

Also, what do you mean by connection, kiwi?

when you and kiwi flip Mafia we'll see who can't find scum then.

I'm not unvoting Pear.