Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 205060646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1068

Thread: Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Wait, wait, don't put the pressure on me like that!
    Can't we wait till Pear gets here and discuss it with him?

I didn't vote Red Apple yesterday because I logged on after he had already been lynched, didn't realize that he HAD been lynched, and thought that there was some time to state a case against Pear or Kiwi.

Sorry for the pressure. I'll chill XD

Quote Originally Posted by '[M
    Pear looks off for being the last nail in Oranges' coffin, and may have put that heat on Red Apple so that he wouldn't look sus...
    I was thinking this exactly.

Sorry for the quote screw up.

I just realised, it's like I've gotten my vengeful townie powers back!
    My vote is my bullet!

As I was somehow beaten to death by my Philosophy text book (which is about this thick __), I'll take a Utilitarian approach to this.

I think I'll make the most amount of people happy if I kill you Peach.

Then go for it, if that's what you think is best!

Like I said, this is all up to you XD

Just to annoy the hosts, I'm going to wait till Pear comes back in for the day.
    In the mean time, I better get back to work xD

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would hate you, except I think I'm getting the same treatment as Plum when the game is over

Take your time!

Take it?
    Imma keep it

*actually closes eoff window and goes back to uploading website content*

My partner might be on, but I have some things that need to be done. I definitely won't be on for the rest of today, unless there's a time extension. Anyway, I'd like to win, but I've had so much fun with this game that I'll be satisfied even if I lose.

Anyway, cheers to all of you! This has been a wonderful game.

Good luck, Raspberry!

Oh my god I thought this game was over? Eh, whatevs

##Vote: Peach

I am Vanilla Townie, just as I claimed. I know my voting has been totally sporadic and not backed up by facts at all, and I do apologize. Quite frankly, this particular game has been too confusing for my little mind to keep up with

The whole "Peach is loud but a mafian wouldn't be stupid enough to be loud so peach therefore isn't mafia" thing is stupid, and I thought as much from the start. As you can see I have voted for peach in the past out of "instinct" (closest thing to "I get vibes from this one through the whole game tbh) because I get that certain scummy vibe off of him. I think the loudness is a cover because he/she knows that people will think "well no mafian is stupid enough to be so outgoing," so they do just that.

As for my sporadic voting that has seemingly no consistency, I really was just randomly picking fruits to vote for, except peach. And this can be proven when I voted for the wrong apple before. Had I actually been trying, I would have voted for a player that was actually still in the game I've actually been playing the worst I've ever played for this game (at least, I think so), and I'm still here at the end, whereas in my past when I've done my best, I haven't made it to the end :x It's kind of pretty ironic.

So yeah, it's on you, raspberry, but a vote for me means town loses. *shrug*

sorry, wrong shade of green. Vanilla Townie

Blog Entries

He's going to run the clock down, isn't he? Blasted Raspberry.

Votes at one apiece, 18 and a bit hours left.

Blog Entries

Fun fact -- I originally thought Pear voted for herself and then posted her own death. It was weird.