Thread: Vanille at hill scene

Default Vanille at hill scene

The end of the intro of FFXIII shows Vanille looking at Gran Pulse from an hill.
    Where is this scene on the game?I didnīt found it.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

And you will not find it. Like the scene in which many soldiers are running at Lightning while she wants to use her Gun-Blade and notices she is surrounded.

Those scenes are not in our storyline (anymore).

Like the scene in which many soldiers are running at Lightning while she wants to use her Gun-Blade and notices she is surrounded
    I notced that too.

Are they on the Japanese version?Where?
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Apparently there's enough cut from XIII to make another game. But I doubt you'll find it anywhere.

the article where people are getting this "there was enough content cut to make a whole other game" isn't necessarily true. it was a statement that was mistranslated a little, and taken out of context. when they said this, they were only referring to the ideas that people brought to the table, like with any video game. in previous installments, everyone was kind of able to bring their ideas to the drawing table and have them included (mini-games, different areas, etc) but they decided to cut the things they really didn't find necessary to be inlcuded in XIII and only kept the things that made the most sense to the gameplay and story. this is something that happens in any video game. it's not like the content was there and designed and then it was all cut, it was simply concepts different designers had that just didn't make the final cut. toriyama or kitase (can't remember which of the two) cleared this statement up.

in regards to those scenes that are shown in the beginning, like the very first scene of the airship flying towards the big panoramic of Eden, those clips were specifically created for the intro of the game. same as vanille standing on the hill. i know several of the users here on Eyes have played the Japanese versions, maybe they can clear this up for sure but I think they were special for the intro.
    yes, i'm a FFXIII fan.

It's probs just one of those sayings, there was quite a bit cut so someone jokes "yeah, probs enough to make another game!" and some internet people get hold of it and take it seriously.

It'd be interesting to see cut bits but I should think there is a fair amount for all the games.