Page 106 of 240 FirstFirst ... 6568696100101102103104105106107108109110111112116126156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

ff9 first ever playthrough no spoilers pls (i'm near beginning of disc 2, just got to Treno)

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Final Fantasy III on NES Emulator I have a thread and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Final Fantasy III on NES Emulator I have a thread and everything.
    "and everything" sounds cool.

Me playz:

Kingdom Hearts 3D
    Rune Factory Oceans

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    DMC: Devil May Cry. Well, installing it onto my PS3 as I type this...
    the new one? psl tell me if yu like it etc etc ^^
    im considering getting that one too :3
    Also interested.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

He does seem like a bit of a crackhead, but he's still smexy...I have a huge crush on him.

As for the game so far? Battles are fun. I have the basic weapons unlocked: Rebellion, Arbiter, Osiris, and Ebony & Ivory. Having fun killing things and unlocking skills. Plot wise? It is alright, nothing phenomenal. The writing isn't brilliant, sometimes weird moments, especially when she-demon makes a parallel between herself and the world (now that it is Mundus' bitch) and that he should do what he does to her...To keep it PG-13. So yeah, that was kinda weird.

Firefall, the Beta.

Good game, but still needs a lot of work. The Recon class (which should be my favorite), is currently really borked, and plays as more of a demolitions expert than the Sniper it's presented as.

The objectives are fun, community is great, and gameplay is solid.

Downsides: The game is extremely unstructured. Sandboxes are fun, but there isn't enough structure to this one to make things engaging. It's currently just an exp/cash grind, without much else driving it.

This game and world has a ton of potential, and I really want to see where it goes. If they can firm it up and build on it, it'll wind up awesome. If not... Well, it will still show what an MMO can do outside the box. I could easily see this being adapted into, say, Mass Effect Online to great success.

And apparently I have a few invites to give out, if anyone is interested (though invites go out in waves, so it might just give you invite priority over the open sign-ups, I'm not sure).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    He does seem like a bit of a crackhead, but he's still smexy...I have a huge crush on him.

As for the game so far? Battles are fun. I have the basic weapons unlocked: Rebellion, Arbiter, Osiris, and Ebony & Ivory. Having fun killing things and unlocking skills. Plot wise? It is alright, nothing phenomenal. The writing isn't brilliant, sometimes weird moments, especially when she-demon makes a parallel between herself and the world (now that it is Mundus' bitch) and that he should do what he does to her...To keep it PG-13. So yeah, that was kinda weird.
    i played the demo
    there's no way this thing is pg-13 anywhere haha
    i'll prob get it when it's cheaper, i liked the feel of it. does the fighting get repetetive though?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I give up trying to beat Oblivion. I keep trying to get into that game, I really do, and I keep failing miserably.

- Dunmer don't look like Dunmer
    - bizarro character models in general
    - uninteresting setting
    - uninteresting plot
    - DUNMER DON'T LOOK LIKE DUNMER

I'm going back to Morrowind and Skyrim. Mostly Morrowind. I also think I'm going to dive into a new RPG soon. Thinking either Deus Ex or Baldur's Gate 2.

Started up a playthrough of FF VII. Been a long time since I've played that one.

Blog Entries

Just had 20 kills 4 deaths and 11 assists in my last DoTA round. Needless to say we killed em!

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Started up a playthrough of FF VII. Been a long time since I've played that one.
    Seems there's quite a few of us doing this ^_^.

@Pike: Every time I tried to get into Oblivion some annoying minor, but game breaking, glitch (usually in the Planes of Oblivion) would ruin my save and I would have to start over. Most of these things were eventually fixable with patches and whatnot, but it was like Oblivion was telling me that it didn't want me to play it.

I'm surprised nobody on here's mentioned Devon Pudebeyue's Morrowind mod for Skyrim: MarrowrimYou didn't really fall for that, did you?

Well count one less, because FF VII has just been replaced with Lunar: Silver Star Story. ;P

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Haha. I can't fault you for that choice though Neo, SSSC is a thoroughly fantastic game. It's probably getting close to time for me to dust that bad boy off too.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Resistance: Fall of Man

Probably the best FPS I've ever played behind the BioShock games.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    I'm surprised nobody on here's mentioned Devon Pudebeyue's Morrowind mod for Skyrim: MarrowrimYou didn't really fall for that, did you?
    I installed the alpha for Skywind and it is SO GREAT