Page 107 of 240 FirstFirst ... 7578797101102103104105106107108109110111112113117127157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3594

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Diablo 3 - made a silly build for my Wizard. Fun, fun, fun!
    Last edited by Aulayna; 01-20-2013 at 03:29 PM.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    I'm surprised nobody on here's mentioned Devon Pudebeyue's Morrowind mod for Skyrim: MarrowrimYou didn't really fall for that, did you?
    I installed the alpha for Skywind and it is SO GREAT
    trout, I thought that fell through. Looking at the screens now, and it looks wowowow.

Wow, Lunar is a lot cheesier then I seem to remember. ;P

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm surprised nobody on here's mentioned Devon Pudebeyue's Morrowind mod for Skyrim: MarrowrimYou didn't really fall for that, did you?
    trout, I thought that fell through. Looking at the screens now, and it looks wowowow.
    Just checked it out. Very interested. o_o I hope it doesn't take too long to be done, and I hope someone lets me know when it's done.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Just checked it out. Very interested. o_o I hope it doesn't take too long to be done, and I hope someone lets me know when it's done.
    That's why Pike's here, right?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Currently getting deep into Mass Effect 3 and loving it, even if one of my quests bugged out on me and it featured one of my favorite characters too. I also bought Lego Lord of the Rings to play with my wife and it's really fun and has surprisingly good production value.

On the handheld front, I finally gave up on Persona P3P. Seriously, I don't know what the lot of you see in those games. The dungeon crawling is too repetitive and the social networking parts are too simplistic for me to get into. I can't even imagine how boring these games are on a console. So I dropped it like a bad habit and started up on Suikoden via PSN. Really only playing this to set up for Suikoden II down the road. Also, I'm pretty addicted to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy on my 3DS and just beat Phoenix Wright: Justice for All on regular DS. Wondering what I should play next on DS. Ghost Trick has caught my eye.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I started Fallout: New Vegas because why the heck not.

I'm not very far along in the game yet but I did make my character full on Russian. :}

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm not very far along in the game yet but I did make my character full on Russian. :}
    I love New Vegas, even if one of the final quests bugged on me. I need to do another run with mods sometime soon.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I was playing Mass Effect for about week and I beat it this morning and started Mass Effect 2. I'm not sure how I feel about it. So far, the dialogue options are pretty good, but I'm not digging not having the equipment option in the pause menu any more. Also, the Achievements tab that keeps popping up every time I do something that will get me an achievement is frustrating.

Also, the turn of events at the beginning were very confusing and came out of no where.

Quote Originally Posted by Cim View Post
    I was playing Mass Effect for about week and I beat it this morning and started Mass Effect 2. I'm not sure how I feel about it. So far, the dialogue options are pretty good, but I'm not digging not having the equipment option in the pause menu any more. Also, the Achievements tab that keeps popping up every time I do something that will get me an achievement is frustrating.

Also, the turn of events at the beginning were very confusing and came out of no where.
    Exactly, but the story is great so far and I am looking forward to what is going to happen, seeing all the familiar faces again is nice.

Just beat Resident Evil 6 in like a day and a half "All 3 story modes" It suckedddd! Anyway, yesterday my girlfriend was at a thrift shop and randomly bought the original Syphon Filter for Ps1, so I think I'm gonna give that a play through.

Playing through FF VI Advance now.

At Level 38 I've gotten Gilgamesh, Leviathen, and Jumbo Cactuar. Max Damage Phantom/Bum Rush makes these fights rather simple.

I just went and bought Diablo III for a nice price, so I'll be playing through that with some friends. Otherwise I've wanted to play through FFVIII, IX, X and XII, and catch up on some Steam games like Skyrim and Batman Arkham City.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm still stuck on New Vegas and I like it a lot. I got a little bored with the main quest line but then I found the Brotherhood and it opened up some interesting new quest lines that grabbed me again. I like it a lot more than FO3, which was a good game in its own right but wasn't quite in the same league as the old Fallouts. NV captures the FO1/2 feel a lot more.

edit: Also added Rayman Origins to the list. LOVE it. Everyone should check it out.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Most of my FO:NV experience thus far has involved me buggering away from the main quest and going around exploring, shooting things, and selling loot for caps. It's fun.