Page 117 of 240 FirstFirst ... 176797107111112113114115116117118119120121122123127137167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3595

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That game was pretty great. It was a shame you had to leave, but we did end up winning in the end. Might have to step it up to some harder bots once I try a few more heroes out.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pushing toward finishing Fallout 3, I've owned the game the longest for my PS3 and never got around to beating it, and my OCD took over.

Still playing Vagrant Story on PSP, getting close to the end.

Rune Factory Oceans.

Guild Wars 2 and Black Ops 2.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Playing Devil May Cry 3. I never gave this game a chance as a kid, but I've fallen in love with it now.
    Dark Souls has helped me appreciate the nuances in the combat and the difficulty, with very little leaving me frustrated.
    Also, the cerberus is so damn amazing and fun. Considering I love using nunchucks (nunchaku) in kung fu, I immediately fell in love with them.
    Looking forward to all the badass weapons in this game.

Also been playing around with some old crappy PS1 games.
    Power Rangers: Time Force (I WILL beat this broken near unplayable piece of garbage. I keep getting 3 levels from the end and getting screwed over by the level design)
    Spongebob SuperSponge: A surprisingly solid platforming game with some serious balls in terms of difficulty. It had me on the edge of my seat, and I was having a blast until I got my game over.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Final Fantasy 8.

I've only ever played this game once and despite a few obvious issues with the story, I did actually enjoy it. After reading up on how broken the game is I've decided to find out for myself. Plus, I do really enjoy Triple Triad.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    Playing Devil May Cry 3. I never gave this game a chance as a kid, but I've fallen in love with it now.
    Dark Souls has helped me appreciate the nuances in the combat and the difficulty, with very little leaving me frustrated.
    Also, the cerberus is so damn amazing and fun. Considering I love using nunchucks (nunchaku) in kung fu, I immediately fell in love with them.

Enjoy it, best entry in the series in my opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post

Oh I'm enjoying the hell out of it, just beat Agni and Rudra. Took me about 4 tries give or take. Pretty sweet swords, and they have access to air hike! ^^
    I'm not using recovery items or anything, so this game can get pretty intense. But my god IS IT SO FUN.
    Chapter 6 here I come...
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

yeah i loved dmc3!! agnir and rudra was the hardest battle for me too. i guess s&o reminded me of that one actually. i wonder how i'd play dmc3 now after having played through demons and dark souls
    but it's true, dmc3 is the best entry in the series, at least for sure in the ps2 generation

Blog Entries

I actually had more trouble with cerberus than those two. He took me like 6 or 7 attempts. A&R took me a few tries to figure out, but once I did they were cake. After Dark Souls bosses taking me 15+ tries on challenge runs, 4 or 5 tries is nothing.
    None of the bosses have been too overwhelming actually, and they've all been extremely fun (except the leviathan heart, that one was just stupid)
    Then again... there's still Hard, Very Hard, and DMD for me to go through.

I can definitely say I don't play DMC3 the same way I did DMC4 because of Dark Souls. I only get frustrated when something stupid happens or greeds appear because screw them, and I spend a lot of time in the early chapters practicing moves and combos.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles
    Blog Entries

Currently playing The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. Mostly cause I really want to play The Witcher 2 and see how pretty it looks on my computer xD

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Paul and I are slowly grinding our way through Gears Of War 3 on insanity. It is a painful experience at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post

Oh I'm enjoying the hell out of it, just beat Agni and Rudra. Took me about 4 tries give or take. Pretty sweet swords, and they have access to air hike! ^^
    I'm not using recovery items or anything, so this game can get pretty intense. But my god IS IT SO FUN.
    Chapter 6 here I come...
    By the way, what style are you using?

Blog Entries

I tend to switch between Royal Guard and Swordmaster depending on my situation.

I'm now on Vergil 2 and this fight is sooooo much fun~
    He's making me very impatient for the Beowulf Gauntlets though, I need them in my life.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:monster:

NES Legend of Zelda. I started about three hours ago and I'm already in the final dungeon. Of course the fact that I did a lot of things out of sequence to make my passage through the game faster (got three hearts, the white sword, the blue mail, and the big shield before even entering a dungeon, got the master key after the first two dungeons, etc.) probably sped up my process a lot.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)